7 Chapter

My fear of LOVE?

May POV:

This first week of school  was quite a strange one huh? I mean that silly roe deer has been so not himself all days long. Not that I care tho, it's just why do I have a feeling that he doesn't like Mark! I mean what has Mark done to him for him to be so rude toward the poor guy. I think I would never really get what is going on in that silly mind of his. And to be honest I don't want to understand him neither, he was always this strange and an annoying brat...since we were children so  it's no biggy he's still like that. I'm used to it.

But you know meeting Mark was something. I mean he has changed, in a good way of course! Nowadays he seems to be more confidence and charming than before. I mean he is quite a hottie, if you ask me. However I just get to know the fact that he's just an exchange student and will be going back to Germany in like1 month from now on. What a pity, I thought he could accompany me through this last year of school. I am just so LUCKY!

Mark and I talked a lot during the lunch breaks,yes yes I meeting up with Mark and eating with him every lunch breaks. You can't blame me, I just feel more comfortable spending my time with him, than with Luhan and his gang called EXO. I mean I knew him more than anyone here so yeah.But don't get me wrong it's not like I don't like EXO, they really are friendly and funny...just I want to spend the rest of the time  while Mark is in China with him, to you know made up for my own guilty feeling every since.

As I said before Mark and I we talked alot and share our lifes after I moved else where and we even talk about my EX-crush, let's call him LEO. Leo because his horoscope sign is lion -> Leo. Well I heard that he and his grandparents and little brother also moved to somewhere, but couldn't pick up where he actually moved to.

Talking about Leo, I think he's a really strong and so brave. At a very young age his parents got into an accident and died, he and his little brother were the only one's to survive this...so both of them were raised by their grandparents. A really cute family, full of love. I wonder how he is doing now.Would he remember me if we ever meet again.

~~~Meow,MEOW MEOW~~~

The yellow fur, Tom and the gray fur, Zhu through the balcony door with trempling eyes. 

What the fish are Lu girlies cats are doing here?  Isn't that roe deer at home? This cats look like they are hungry!!

"Zhu- zhu, Tommy what are you two doing here huh?", I picked both of them up to sit on my lap.

As if on clue both of them were patting their belly, saying they were hungry.

I smiled at how adoreable theyare and went into the kitchen to fill to bowls with milk and make two portions of tunna and rice for  them. I wonder what that deer was doing to forget to feed this cuties and he calls himself daddy 'tsskk'. What an irresposible dad you are?! I shook my head in displeased.

But come to think of it, that deer hasn't been coming to my apartment ever since I met Mark, in the matter of facts he didn't even annoy me anymore. Everytime I see him he's sulking shooting me glares as if he was mad about something and yesterday (Friday) he wasn't even at school?

Even his friends asked me about his whereabout but of course I told them that I don't know!

Now isn't this all too weird, is he okay  or why isn't he feeding his beloved children. 

Should I go over and check up on him? 

...

Author POV:

After feeding Zhu and Tom you were discussing with yourself whether or not you should go check up on Luhan. Because you find it kind of strange that he isn't looking for his little furry babies after them spending hours in your apratment. 

"Zhu&Tom come on here", you called out for them.

Both look at you  as if asking what you want from them.

"Come come let me bring you back to silly roe deer,  he must be looking for you two!", you said, finally deciding that it's not really normal that Luhan was not coming to your room searching for his kiddo as he always do the days before. 

At his door you rung the bell but no answers! It almost seems like no one is there, but Luhan couldn't possible left his two cats alone straving and leaving his balcony door open and left his cats there without no one knowing right? Now alot of weird scenario were running through your head... the question, what if he is death since yesterday and no one knows or he slipped in the bathroom hit his head and is bleeding...that's why he wasn't coming to school or ...

The more you thing of it the more creepier imagination played in your mind. You panicked and tryed to figure out what to do. "What should I do? What if he really needs help or is death!",how am I supposed to help or get in to his apartment without knowing the code.

"It might sound silly but might worked as well!" you told yourself as you begun tipping some possible code for his apartment door. If it doesn't work you will have no other choice but climbing the balcony.

To your luck the door *beep and opened itself.

You cheered at the success and let yourself enter his room.

"And  you called me dumb for using my birthday as my door code...and you paozi was doing all he same all along!", you sneared him at the thought were he was laughing at you for using your birthday as the code.

At the first sight it looks like no one is there, because the room is so silent only the sound of Zhu and Tom meowing is keeping it from death atmosphere. But then suddenly you heard an aweful growl coming from the other room which the door was left opened for a little. Curious you sneaked a peak into the room and found your sparkling roe deer growling and burying himself under his blanket.

"Hey doe eyes are you okay!",you asked unsure what else  to do.

No answers, as if that deer didn't even hear you. 

Slowly you makes your way next the sleeping deer and see him drenched in his own sweat, without even touching his forehead you knew that he was having a high fever. That deer was always like this when he was a child too, so you know how it would look like when he's sick.

.

Feeling someone wiping his face,neck and arms the little sick deer frowns,but couldn't opened his heavy eyes as he was too sick to do so. But he feels refreshed to not be lying in his own sweat anymore and the temperature of his room was now more bearable then before, because the AC turned down his burning temperature. A little while after that he was feeling so comfortable that he fallls into a deep deep slumbers.

You on the other hand were sitting beside his bed watching his calm sleeping face. 

"You should be thankful, I am doing this for you silly deer!",you mumble beside him, studying his face which you was so familar with.

The more you look at him the more you think that he looks like that girl, that misterious girl from years ago that never seems to left your mind.

I was you darkest secret and also one  of the reason my you fear to commit to someone.

Not only that you are afraid to be rejected if you ever confess to someone, it's actually also about your liking! Your darkest secret : You are not to sure yourelf whether or not you like boys or girls or both. That is just so confusing and you are just scared. 

Sure you have a crush on a few boys but this one girl has been haunting your mind ever since that incedent. She makes you so confused on how you look at girls. This is so sick you have to keep the secret to yourself.

Being lost in your own thought for a little big while you didn't realize how your hands were  caressing Lulu's soft hair, causing the boy who's feeling a little better now staring at you wide awake.

"Shorty?!", he voiced out weakly,  shaking his head then continue blabbering to himself:"I must be seeing things, what would she even doing here."

You on the other hand widening your eyes, quickly pulling your hands back to yourself realizing it was on his head all this while.

Awkwardly you cleared your throat: "Ehmm... roe deer you awake! You want to eat something?"

"SHORTY IS IT REALLY YOU!" , almost immediately he tried to sit up from his lying position, only to crashed on to his pillow feeling so terribly dizzy again.

.

.

.


Author.: Hallo meine Lieben! How are you guys hehe? Omg I know this update is a strange one too! I can tell you that I am really confused with my own story line too *pouted ~~~ whatever I hoping the next chapter will be better ...Till then CIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO