5 Chapter

My fear of LOVE?

Author POV.:

Soon the weekend have passed by and it's Monday, the first day of school again. Since May just transfered to this school, she's kind of nervous for not knowing anyone here, she was hoping that everything will be just fine like in her school in Germany. Fiddling with the end of her skirt, she still couldn't find any comfort in wearing them. You know she is the type of girl who likes jeans, shorts and dungerees. She is not really into wearing dresses or skirts, she just feel so don't know how to describe this but it just feels like skirts and dresses, doesn't go well with her.

And as for Luhan, he looks perfect in anything. I mean he has the face of an angel. Anyways ever since you guys met that day, Luhan seems to think it's the most common things to do, to just walk in and out of your apartment as he please. Bringing his two cats along to play in your (May's) room. Now he even figure out the code to enter your room, so he didn't have to climb the balcony anymore. The nervs of this deer really, but thanks to him you don't feel lonely anymore.

...

Luhan walking through the door: "Good Morning SHOOOOOOORTY!"

May:"Watch it deer, stop with your stupid face! You are even annoying on a FREAKING MONDAY MORNING ughht! So unbelievable -//-

Luhan: " HOT! I know! No need to tell me everyday SWEETY!! *wink

May:"You wish! And why aren't you wearing you uniform yet?"

Luhan:" Oh?! I forgot! Wait for me SHORTY,I'll be back in 2 minutes and then we can walk to school together!" *running back to change into his uniform

"Finally, bye bye doe eyes! I'm going to school without ya  hehehe!", May (you) quickly left your apartment in order to escape from the clingy deer.

 

May POV:

Yes no more sneaky comments, a peaceful day without doe eyes ...ahh how I wish I can just left that deer behind everyday!

Luhan from afar:" MAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~~~,I TOLD YOU TO WAIT FOR ME!!! Damn you SHORTY.I knew it, something is fishy with  you caring about whether I  wear my uniform or not!"

Ohh yeahh there it passed so fast my peaceful time -.-

 May just keep on walking, you did not hear anything! But too soon that dork is catching up and is now walking along side with me. Damn his long leg!

"Hey Shorty, fix my necktie for me!", he said grabbing my wrist so I couldn't walk away.

"You are so frustrating! Why can't you do it yourself!", I hissed but starting to fix his tie anyway to avoid another childish act of him.

"Just because!", he struggle his shoulder. 

Busy fixing the tie, I did not notice that silly roe deer has been taking picture of me and him, while I'm fixing his tie untill. "SHorty look up!" We both were looking into the camera.I had a rather confused look and standing beside me the grinning roe deer.

 (Pssst imagine it's the same tie Lulu is wearing)

Luhan:"Aaaw aren't we both looking so good in this picture SHORTY!"

"Shut up!"I said pulling on tie almost choking him to death.

Luhan: "Ouch!"*choking choking

"That's what you deserved for being dumb", I mummble turn around walking ahead of him.

Author POV:

"Hey shorty wait for me ~~~!" Luhan screamed after you, people were staring your ways but you don't give a damn about it. "Keep ignoring , keep igoring", you were chanting in your head. Soon enough the both of reached  the front gate of the school and you literally are freezing on you spot mit dropping jaws.

OMG this school is soooooooooooooooooooooooo huge! How am I gonna find the administration, my classroom or the cantine!, you thought.

"Close your mouth or flies will go in SHORTY! Come on we don't have all day I'll you to the administration!", Lulu said resting his arm on your shoulder, dragging you into the schoolground with him.

In the hallways you could see girls sending you death glares, some y whispering like :

"What is Luhan gege doing with someone like her!" or

"Who is this !" or

"What a shorty, flat-chest ...oh so not matched with my Lu- angel!"

and so on. If stare could kill ... you would be death by now.

"What's so good about this deer anyway! He's annoying, clingy, girly and silly. Why are you all being so crazy about him.", you try to figure out why they treat him like a god, thinking about this you started to frown hard.

"Hey, why so grumpy this morning SHORTY! I swear if you keep doing this face of yours .. you'll get wrinkles before turning 40!",Xiaolu stated porking your face with his index finger.

"It's none of your concern deer!",you shot back.

Luhan:"I'm just concerned about your face! But if you want to get wrinkles, FINE. In the future don't blame me that I didn't told you!... Now now we are here go, get your timetable and I'll be waiting here!"

"Whatever!", walking into the office.

.

.

.

Coming out of the office you could see Luhan busy talking to some of his friends, so you just about to go search for your class on your own ...but Mr. Charming stopped you in your track.

"May! show me you schedule in which class are you?!", Lulu says walking over, snatching your timetable off your hands.

"HEY! Give me back my timetable roe deer!",You protested.

"Hmmm, congratulation Shorty, you'll be in the same class as me, your most handsome man ever hahaha!", he announce the news to you.

Horror written all over your face, knowing you'll have to go through this school with seeing Lu FREAKING Han 24/7 a day.

"No this can't be, are you ing kidding me!",you shook him roughly back and forward.

" UGHHH,SO dizzy! Shorty calm down! Let's just enjoy our time here together huh!", Luhan joked and laught like it is the funniest thing ever.

"EAAAHM, so Lu ge don't you want to introduce us to your friend here!", a guy with super cute smile asked.

"Oh yeah", Luhan cleared his thoart, now standing behind me with both hands on my shoulder, "This my shorty, May Lin!"

May:"Roe deer, who's your shorty watch what you are saying damn it!"

Luhan just laught. 

The guy with that super cute smile:" Ahh nice to meet you May, I'm Zhang YiXing , but just call me Lay!"

May smiled at him.

Then the one which is freaking tall and has an angry bird face introduce himself:" I go by the name WuYifan, but you call me Kris!"

"Yeah hi, Lay and Kris!Nice meeting you!", May says, feeling much more uncomfort than walking into the school with LU deer... since more amount of sharp glares are being directed at you.

"So were are the other boys?",Luhan asked.

Lay:"Not sure maybe they overslept!"

Luhan nodded in understanding and you just stand there awkwardly.

"eemm, I don't want to be nosy or anything but, May...you and Luhan are you two a THING?",Kris hesitated to ask. 

Lay:" YEah right, I'm curious too!"

"BLOODY HELL NO!", you blured out.

Luhan:" OWWW shorty why are you hiding our relationship! Forget about that somebody will  hit on you. You are mine!"

May:" Roe deer...SHUT UP! STOP telling lies will ya!"

Luhan innocently:" But I'm telling the truth."

LAY & KRIS: " So how should we take this! YES,NO OR IT'S COMPLICATED!"

May:"NO" LUHAN:"YES"

KRIS:"OK IT'S COMPLICATED; I SEE!"

MAy sigh:"Think whatever you'll I don't care!"

~~~ DING DANG DONG~~~ * the school bell rings

And so the fourth of you were walking to class together, entering the class you hear someone calling out to you.

 

"MAY! IS THAT REALLY YOU?"

 

Your eyes widened aponed realizing It's HIM.

 


Who is he?! Let's find it out together next Chapter !!! SEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GUYS :) THANKS to all subscribers tho!! till then bye bye 

HOPe u enjoyed it!