3 Chapter

My fear of LOVE?

May POV:

The Heck with this guy!!! WHO does he think he is to embrace ME like WE Know each other! 

"Hey dude...I don't know if you are just being a ert to go around hugging girls you don't know or if we really know each other but I just couldn't remember you!So mind explaining what you intended to do and it would be nice if you would get your hand off me now while I'm still being patient?", I said slightly annoyed.

"Oh May! How cruel of you! How could you forget your beloved childhood friend! You made ME so sad you know!", he said, while letting go of me and invited himself into my apartment!

The nerves of this guy really! "Hey what do you think you are doing coming into my apartment like that!", i called after him.

He ignored my complaining and continued roaming my Place "Your Apartment looks nice maybe, I should come to visite you more often!" 

Really what is he up to! WE don't Even know each other at least I think so?! And what about the childhood friend thing? I can't remember any of them looking like him!

Enough it is enough ! I grabbed his arm to dragged him out off my apartment, before he can go any further to the direction of my bedroom! "Enough get out of here you stranger!", I glared at him.

At first he was looking at my hands were touching his arm then looked directly at my Face a little irrated with a hint of disapointment in his sparkling eyes.

"STRANGER! I AM A STRANGER TO YOU !ARE YOU DUMB!? WE HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER SINCE WE WERE BABIES!",he had both hands on each side of my shoulder and shook ME rather roughly back and forward! 

"Stop it Crazy! You are making me dizzy, if not I going to end up throwing up on you! For your Information I just finished eating breakfast!",I yelled.

"Ewww no don't even think of throwing up at ME again!", he hollered and pushed ME away from him, which caused ME to land on my . 

"Ahhhh LUHAN you sadistic jerk! It hurts so damn much you know that!", I screamed out painfully.

The next thing I know ...

A hysterical deer on top of ME! "You naughty shorty for a moment I really thought you've forgot about me!", he stateted dramatically rubbing my head.

 

Luhan POV:

This little rascal almost causing me a heart attack! I don't know why I care so much if she still know me or not! I am just so relieve as she called out my name. I guess I just don't like the idea of being forgot by her.

"Luhan, get Off me already!", May hissed at me, I just smirked at her in return.

ME: "Say, are you scared of me May?That's why you want me off you?!" ;P

May:" ME scared? Are you kidding me? Why would I even be scared of you? There's nothing to be scared of ...you are just so freaking heavy! You fat deer?!"

"Whatever you say~~~!", I leaned down whispering into her right ear teasing her a bit.

"Yahh, I Said get Off me!", she struggle trying to push me off helplessly.

"What if I don't want to? What will you do huh?!", leaning in once again trying to wreck her nerves a little more.

She closed her eyes inhealing to calm herself down. I know her blood was boiling inside. I really want to laught at her but I have to keep my act together.

 Soon enough her eyes were staring directly at me, as if She's trying to steal my soul. I just couldn't stand her intensed stare so I've to advert my sight to something else. And I tell you that was a mistake to do so, now I have a hard time keeping my eyes off those plump pink lips. Unknowingly I leaned in, only a few inches separated our lips to concile with one another. I see panic written all over her face, she seems so tense and lost of words to say to me. Don't know what I was doing was right or wrong, I couldn't help myself, feeling as if I was controlled by someone. I closed my eyes ready for my lips to meet her's.

.

.

.

"MEOW"

I snapped back to reality finding myself being pushed off. I laught awkwardly at her then looked at Tom, who just walk into her living room through the opened balcony door.

"Seems like Tom wants to eat breakfast already!Shorty, it's nice to have you back! I-I'll just come to you later or you to ME and have lunch together okay! I'm just next door if you need me!" I stuttered and hurried my way out with cute Little yellow fellow in my arms.

Closing the door of my room behind my back I could feel how my heart was racing like crazy. Things I never have felt before, oh my God am I sick?! What did I intended to do back there! Was I really going to kiss her-//-

"Meoow, Meow!"

Oh right my cats still didn't get to eat breakfast! 


Author:" Hi hi ..How are you Guys doing? Hope you all are  doing fine! And of course let ME know How you like this story so far ! Till then have a Sunday everybody^^