2 Chapter

My fear of LOVE?

LuHan POV:

Hey yo yo what's up?! I'm LuHan, 20 years old, I love sport, especially football. Not that I'm full of myself or anything ...but you know GIRLS Love me and I didn't even doing anything! Enough with that tho, I've been living in this apartment building ever since last year, because you know this is just like 10 minutes walk to where I am studying. Speaking of School, next Monday will once again be the first school day.(-,-).. Whatever tho it's my last year anyways, so I might as well try my best to enjoy it and have a wonderful and eventfull year! 

ME:" Tom! Jerry! Eating Time! Look what daddy has bought for you two!"

Err...rr, time out! Don't get me wrong guys Tom and Jerry are not my babies or well they are ...but not real babies! Actually Tom and Jerry are my beloved cats. And don't asked ME why I am calling myself daddy....I don't have a daddy or something, it's just like that so no questiones okay! And please stop thinking what you're thinking right now! I AIN'T CUTE! I AM A MANLY MAN ALRIGHT!

Me:"So Jerry dear, where is Tom huh?!" 

Jerry (> . <) ' How am I suposed to know that! I am not him. Pa I am hungry!!!"

Me: " Seems like you don't know too huh?! Then let me find him First then you two can eat breakfast together!"

Jerry< Duhhhh whatever you say! So much of treating ME and Tom the same way! Damn  you Tom, why do you need to runaway, when it's breakfast time!!!!!"

J

Okay Tom, now where should dad start searching for you huh?! Let's see ...

  • Not in the bathroom 
  • Not in the kitchen neither 
  • Also not in my bedroom

Where the heck could you be Tom-Tom my Little yellow Tom-Tom! Could it be ...

< SHOOT I LEFT THE BALCONY DOOR OPENED! > Naughty Tom-Tom must have climb to the neighbours balcony  again T.T

Oh well it can't be helped, so I will just have to ask the neighbours if the have seen my little yellow brat! It should be  best if I just asked my New neighbour next door who just moved in ...by chance Tommy got curious and what to know moved in next to us! I might  as well say that I'm curious too, I have never met him or her ever since he or she is here!

>Ding Dang Dong< the the door opened but no one's there?! How strange!

 I muttered: "Ehh...? The door is opened but no one's here!"

Voice:" Yah I am right here in front of you Mister!"

Someone waved there hands at my face so I looked down and saw a kid! She seems upset about somethin? She isn't even looking up to face me! 
I laught it off awkward:" Oh hey there! I didn't see you earlier sorry! But by Chance have you seen my little yellow cat, kiddo?" 

Hmmmm... Somehow I have a feeling, that kid reminds ME off someone!!! WHO ? WHO is it?!

That kid :"Wow just wow, before you are rubbing me in the face ---oh hey there! I didn't see you earlier sorry!--- I KNOW I AM SHORT FOR GODNESS SAKE and just NOW you are calling me a KID?! Seriously you are just so  rude!!!!"

This kind of behavior! I've seen it somewhere before ...

oh wait she is looking up

.

.

.

 

(O_O)

OH MY BUDDHA, is it really HER! My jaw dropped!

>> FLASHBACK <<

On a really hot summer day two kids, a boy and a girl and their family were enjoying ice-cream together!

the boy had a mint ice-cream and the girl a strawberry, both of them were happily there ice untill...

The boy:" Hey shorty let me taste your ice cream and you can taste mine!"

The girl:"No! I don't  wanna have deer germs on my ice!" -continued her ice-

Meanwhile the boy pout and try to think of tasting her ice anyway!

"Shorty Look A Baby Rabbit over there!", he lied to that girl.

Girl:"What! Where, where is baby rabbit!"

With the girl busy looking for the rabbit, the sneeky took a big bite from her ice! Then As she realized it almost half of her ICE is gone! The boy grins cheekily at her and with that the girl run to her and his parent whining!

Girl:"Mommy,Daddy, uncle and aunty look at what meanie LuHan have done to my ice! Now half of it is gone!"

The girl's mom:" Baby, sharing is caring! I'm sure xiaolu just wanna taste your ice and you can taste his too! Right Lu!"

LuHan:"Yes aunty! Here May try mine!" Acting like an angel 

May refused and sit there pouting and eating her remaining ice cream.

>> End of FLASHBACK <<

I see, she hasn't change at all has she! I smiled.

Me:" Oh dear May! Long time no see ...so let me hugged it out with you okay!" 

With that I throw my arms around her and pressed her against my chest! In attempt to annoy her of course! My Frenemy is back! Muhahahaha

May:" What the I don't know you!Let ME Go You Weirdo!!"


Eh yo how are you guys ? Let ME Know how youu are liking  my Story so far ok! Till Then stay tuned!!!