8 Chapter

My fear of LOVE?

Luhan Pov:

Oh my godness my head is going to burst , it hurt so much! I'm feling horribly dizzy, right away regreted to have gotten up so fast uuughhh! 

"There, there serves you right dumby! What person in their right mind would shot up sitting while still having a fever?",that SHORTY mocked me.

Closing my eyes for a bit  to lessen this damn dizzieness, I touched my head feeling so worn out all of a sudden.

"What are you doing here!",I asked her coldly, still mad with her for some reason,  I don't even know myself.

"What does it look like what I am here for?",she asked sarcastically.  

So does that means, she actually coming here to take care of me, because she's worried?I thought to myself the corner of my lips almost threatened to turn upward,but then she has to destroy it all.

"I'm bringing back home your two almost starving cats of course! If it wasn't for me to feed them they might have been death because of starvation right now!",she proudly claimed.

"Then you may leave now!",I truning my body to the other side so my back is facing her.

"Tssk what a stuck up deer you are! If it wasn't for me to cool down your temparature you wouldn't even be talking right now show some gratitude you derp!", shorty emphasized each words, turning my body and pressing her hand on my face to feel my heat once more.

Me being the stubborn me, i pushed her hand away from my face, while shooting right back at her:" I didn't ask of  any of your help! Just left my apartment and spend your precious day with that lovely  Mark of yours already!" 

Hold on a minute.... did I really  just say that???I sound so much like a jealous boyfriend , which I am surely not! This must be the fever eating up my brain. T__________T

"What does Mark has to do in this silly paozi, left him out off this. Of course I am sorry you did not asked of any of my helps, but honestly I didn't do all this for you...I'm only doing it for my sake, I don't want to wake up hearing the news about a silly paozi dying in his room...which is right beside mine!", she widened her eyes in scary manner at me like a mad woman ready to kill.

Really what's so special about that MARK guy anyways, why so protactive! Does she like him so much or what?! Aishhhh I don't even care! Pulling the blanket over my head and ignoring her.

Seconds later she pulled all the blankets off me saying that she wasn't finished talking to me yet and started nagging what an ungreatful brat I am and I don't even know what else she was ranting about since I couldn't keep up to everything she has to say.

The next moment I was dragged out of my comfy bed harshly and pushed down to the couch in the living room.

"Don't you dare going back to bed!",May warned me, before disapearing into the kitchen.

Seriously what is she up to! Who does she think she is giving me orders! I'm not a child ! Ughhh 

 

May POV:

To hell with this ungreatful creature...so you know I am not doing all this for him but for myself. I mean if he has been found death because I'm  not helping, my living will as creepy as hell. You all know how this silly paozi like to walk in and out my room as he pleased when he is alive ...so if he is death, he'll trun into a ghost haunting my place down. Only thinking giving me chilly feels.

There finished my wonderful creation, hope it's edible! Psst actually I could just care less if it's edible or not ...i would still force it down his throat anyway. *evil laughter muhahaha

In the living room 

Aish seriously sleeping again? He must be so tired then ...aww you poor thing! How tired you might be roe deer, I still need to  wake you up and shove this yummy yummy dish of mine down your throat! 

"Hey girly wake up!",I called placing the bowl of rice porridge on the table in front of the sofa.

He stired a bit but still remain sleeping soundly. Being the not so thoughtful girl I am, I sat him up into a sitting position forcing him to open his brown orbs.

"What the-//-!", he wanted to curse but I immediately cutting him off. "Here eat it!", I said taking the bowls of porridge to him.

"I have no appetite!", he mummble rejecting my cooking.

"I don't care, if you are hungry or not ...but when I say you have to eat it! You do it!", with that being said I shove the first spoon of rice porridge,before he can even start arguing back at me.

 

Chewing, chewing , shallowing, shallowig ...the moment he opened his mouth intened to prostest again, I shove in another spoon of rice into his mouth and he could only glared at he angrily not being able to go up against me. And it goes on like this untill I finished spoon-feeding him the whole bowl, then giving him water which he accepted without me having to force him.

AWWW you guys don't know how much happiness this brings me to be able to torture someone muhahahha. But pllease don't get me wrong I am not a saddist or anythig, it's just this silly paozi! I mean this is what he deserves for being annoying since  he was little right.

Now now that we are at it, I might as well playing the scary nurse huh hahaha, 

Be careful you ungreatful brat here comes your beloved medicine *evil expression ever mehehehe

One  of the things that this deer hates more than me, beside high places, bugs, hospitals, being called girly or a Girl and last but surely Not least is the bitter taste of medicine or well we can also say medicine in general because he finds it hard to shallow them so they always end up getting stuck in his throat. 

Ohhh what a crying baby huh! I must have find this cute, if it wasn't Lu girly but because it's him I find it rather immature ;P

 

Author Pov:

"Huhu little deer look what mommy has for you!",you called with your devilish sweet voice, bringing a glass and the medicine for fever. Xiao Lu's eyes popped out in horror realizing what you have brought with you, coming back from cleaning the dishes.

"The hell SHORTY! I don't want to shallow those nasty things and you can't make me neither!", helpless little deer trying to escape by moving the farthest away from you. 

Upon seeing how scared little paozi is, your devilish smirked turned into an amused smile without you realizing, that you find this reaction of him extremely adoreable. Luhan on the other hand was captivated by the charming smile, which make him so confused whether he should be creeped out, screaming running away from her...since never has she showed him this kind of smile or be happy to be able to see it.

"So you wanna challenge me huh? Okay, game on paozi~~!", you said chuckling happily,while approaching him placing the water on the table and taking one capsule with you in your right hand.

Luhan was on alarmed mode, ready to run but  you were faster, with one swift move you were sitting on top of his lap tapping him in between you and the couch.

"Checkmated, Lulu! Now be a good boy and shallow this hmm!",you sang cheerfully, showing him the capsule.

Still stubborn as ever Lu manly haha.

"No!",Luhan hissed closing his mouth tightly.

 "Then I guess it can't be helped and I will be forced to do this!", You said calmly with a hint of pure evilness.

 

Successfully forcing the capsule into the poor roe deer mouths you quickly grabbed the water putting it right in after the medicine, closing his jaw tighly so he has no other chance but to shallow the whole load.

 After making sure he has shallowed it all, you refilled his glass of water  handing it to him which he gladly accept.

"Now that wasn't that bad was it!", you sneared knowingly.

And his reaction was like:

"Not that bad! You almost freaking killing me!", he shout out indignantly.

"Stop being so dramatic crybaby and go back to bed get some rest! You will feel better after waking up! Shoo shoo~~!", you shoo him back to his bedroom.

Luhan:"WHO are you to tell me what to do SHORTY!My MOM ?!"

You:"No I am definately not, but if I am you wouldn't have the change to live till now, annoying the out of me!"*porking his head with your index finger harshly

 Luhan thought:"Why are you always so mean to me?!" *pout

You:"Awwww silly paozi are you sulking?" *squishing both side of his cheek

"Yahhh this hurts, you heartless witch!", brushing her hands off his face.

"It's okay to be sulking paozi! If you don't like going back to bed just nap on your couch!I'm leaving now!",you said patting his head.

As you were about to left for the door, little Lu tugging on your hands holding you back from leaving. 

"You wanted me to sleep then watch me!", he whispered making you sit on the couch, then placing his head on your lap.

You:"Aissh watching you sleep, are you freaking joking?!" *but too late sick Lu already drifting to lalaland . *les sighs

 


 Author: Bomayah Bom Bom ba hahahaha! Listening to blackpink it's so dope! Seriously cool! Whatever hope u enjoyed reading ^3< Good luck to all students having exams now and of course all the other too! You guys can do it! Please continue supporting me by reading this story of Mine and let me know how you like it so far! Till then au revoir tous ensemble !