4 Chapter

My fear of LOVE?

May POV:

And I thought if I just pretend to not know him, he'll give up and not be so annoying anymore. But as you can see I was so wrong... Once you are an annoying brat, you'll always be an annoying brat! I knew his stupid additude, I knew his oh so fawless face from the moment I saw him at my door. Things never change I guess, he still looks pretty much the same like 10 years ago. The scar under his bottom lips is still there, and those sparkling doe eyes and even the way he smirk is still the same. Yep nothing really change except for the fact that god bless him with the perfect height and left ME stucked being a shorty once again (-.-). 

Do you guys actually know how troublesome it's to be short?! Like when you go groceries shopping you can't reached the things which is on the every top or when buying clothes ...everything seems to fit but the length of the jeans for example. Do you feel with ME , do you feel how depressing this is.

Whatsoever I might as well get out from the bathtube, getting dressed and go exploring downtown and do some groceries shopping for my well being here. I've nothing else to  do anyway.

Walking out of the bathroom, I begun singing

"Annyeong nae sarang sarang sarang 
Jalgayo nae sarang sarang sarang
Chaoreuneun naui nunmuri onmomeul joksyeodo ~~~ "

...

"AHHHh Holy mother of a , what are you doing here?, how did you get in ?", I screamed at Luhan who laid on my bed reading some comics book. Without thinking I jumped on my bed in order to get some answer, but man luck seems to always fail me, because the next thing I knew is LU-JERK-HAN freaking face is buried in my chest.

YES I freaking tripped on my own foot,  why something embarrassing always happen to me.

"mmhmmpff ... mmhmmpff..!" From undeneath me Lu trying to speak , (O_O) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I jumped out of the bed and run to my wardrobe to get some clothes before running back into the bathroom.

 "OMG OMG OMG this is the end, how am I gonna face that brat now T.T!" In the mirrow I could see how flushed red I am.

Huuu hueeee,Why am I always so clumsy.

 

~~~ KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~~~

...

 

Luhan POV:

For the sake of deers from all around the world what just happened! My heart is beating like crazy...really I never expect this to happen ~ AWKWARD~ 

But who might have guess that this shorty is not as flat-chest as she looks like. ^smirk^ Oh come on Lu , quit being a ERT!!!

~~~KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK~~~

"Come on shorty, come out! Let's go  downtown and grab some lunch!", I knock on the bathroom door trying to act like nothing has ever happened before.

May: "NO! Just go away and don't ever come back again!"

Me: "Oi, don't act like this! It's not like I see or feel anything! Come, come out!"

May:"EAsy for you to say brat!Just go away!"

Oh May you just left me with no other choice..."LU ANNOYING MODE" activated : " I tell you one thing, you are so flat, it feels like a board! Don't be a chick and come out of there!"

"Say that again and I will kill you!", May tear open the door.

HAHAHA I knew this would work :P

Me:" WHat I am just stating the TRuth hahaha~~~" 

"YAAAHHHH you are so unbelieveable -//- , she started crusing but I cutted her off "HOT! I know right!"

"Don't be so full of yourself jerk!", she hit me. "Ouch! This hurt you know!Who's the sadist now huh?"

"Serves you right girly roe deer!"

"Who are you calling girly huh?", I grabbed both of her shoulders and pushed her against the nearst wall.

"Who else is here, you of course! Not only are you GIRLY but also SILLY. ", She tried to push me off her.

Everything but calling me GIRLY is just over the top!

"I'm girly, I'll show you I am not! In the matter of fact I am manly, the manliest you have ever known.",I pressed her up against the wall.

"L-luhan what silly joke are you playing now, back off man!", "Now you call me a man! Yeah right I'm a man, so tell me are you scared being trapped like this!", I glare at her.

"No Why would I! And for your information I didn't call you a man, it's something like yo man! You and manly please~~~, your face is girly and so is your additude!", Ohh girl, you did no just say that ...

NOT MANLY; GIRLY FACE, GIRLY ADDITUDE ...You messed up big time kitty you really did.

I could feel smoke stream coming out from my ears, my bloods boilds,my face red from anger. No one, no one call me girly.

May smirked satiesfied to have successfully anger me:"Ha seems like I hit the right SPOT huh, LULU cat got your tongue ?" 

"Careful what you are saying SHORTY, I can do anything to you right now, since there is no one beside us here!",I warned her.

"Pfftst, what can you even do to me! It's not like you would dare! Now I demand you 'LET GO OFF ME!' "being feisty  I see.

" I don't dare, you say!" I smirked leaning in , panic written all over her face.

Ha not scared you say...,"Why are you so quiet all of a sudden,don't you just want to beg me to forgive you for calling me girly!"

May:"NO"

" Don't you want to rethink your answer again!" , I leaned even closer my lips almost touch her neck. "S-sorry!", I heard her mummble finially given up her pride.

MUHHAHAHA no one wins against me in this, oh girl weren't you just too brave a while ago.

 

Author POV:

Being the sneaky kid he his Xiao Lu  prentended to not have heard her.

Luhan"What did you say,I couln't catch that!"

May really irritated:" YOU DEFINATELY HEARD IT YOU IDIOT! DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME!"

Luhan:" Then I shall continue what I was about do?" secretly enjoying his little act

"God damn it, I SAID SORRY, SORRY YOU JERK NOW LET ME GO!" ,May blowed to the roof like a breaking vulcano.

Luhan:"It wasn't that hard now was it, shorty!" still not letting her go

May confused of why he still hold her. 

May:"I said it now let me go!"

Luhan" No, no , no not like this! Say :" Luhan, you are the most handsome, smartest and the manliest man I've ever seen in my whole life!And there is no one who's better than you!" Then I will let you go."

May:"tskk what a lie, as if I would!"

Luhan: "Fine then we stay like this! Now come to think of it´you must have missed me so much that you're not willing to say those words and let me hold you like this! AWW how sweet of you shorty!" 

May:" That's not true! Don't make up some stupid story roe deer!"

Luhan:" Then say it! If not I might think you really like me holding you!"

THE ANNOYING LU MODE never fail to get the best out of you.

May:" 'Luhan, you are the most handsome, smartest and the manliest man I've ever seen in my whole life!And there is no one who's better than you!' "

Luhan:" AWWW that's so nice of you to tell me this!"

May:"That's because I have no other choice, now let go!" 

Luhan said pinching May's cheek :"Anything you want sweety!" 

May:"tskkks, Screw you !" *growl growl growl, May's stomache yelled

Luhan:"Seems like someone is hungry huh?! Come on let's go grab something to eat downtown!" He take her by the wrist and dragged her out  with him.

 


OMG readernim I don't know how to write a story which is not only consist of conversation anymore  -,- Haha anyways hope you guys enjoy it! Till then Bye bye !