13 Chapter

My fear of LOVE?

Luhan POV.:

 

I think and think but I came to no solution. My head is practically smoking, then again there's no use trying to ask her about it. But you know the fluffy kind of feeling I got as she told me, she remembered to be only kissing me. Right then and there my body felt so light. All the anger that has built up inside of me was long gone. Okay now I really want to be trueful with you guys. I know you all have already guessed that I am head over heels for her and my only problem here is,that she doesn't know or doesn't actually care to accept the fact that I like her. She rather see me as an annoying brat  who makes her life a living hell. I can't blame her tho, because I am no good in expressing my feelings I kind of send the wrong messages across. Therefor it's okay that she finds me  irritating. As long as she is still in my reach, I will do my best to finally get noticed my her.

 

>>>>  FLASHBACK  <<<<

 

Once upon a time where a substitute female character is needed at that very moment of the time, no one is willing to act. A certain boy with female features caught the drama club director eyes and got threaten to accept the role in order to be near, his lovely one once more.

The role itself is pretty much no challenge, since no speaking is required, just being forced to dress up as a girl and do a fake kiss scene with the princess of the story and then runaway. That's all he had to do, nothing more or less.

But the boy screw up and left  his princess in a mess. 

Oh sweet memories that was the last day they met.

 

The boy couldn't  believe the kiss, that's  something he would do.

But he came to no answer so it might also be true.

The Girl played the princess didn't know what to do.

Kept thinking so hard " I am no lesbian!" that is to be true.

But her heart is pumping rapid and the cause is the boy called "Lu"!

 

>>>> End of Flashback <<<<