1 Chapter

My fear of LOVE?

MAY POV:

-My fear of love -

Ever since I don't even know when i started questioning myself ... why the hell i am so afraid to let myself fall for someone! Let alone just having a crush on someone, seems to be something that is out off my reach / league ! I just don't understand. Sometime I just want to be like the girls in those romantic comedy stories, who is tough, strong, gorgeous and at the same time having their knight in shining armor to save them from every harm they will occur or just being there to comfort them when no one else do. I want to experience something like that too. Is it wrong to be longing for this?

Even I really wished to love as in love someone like my one and only ...it seems that something keep me to cross that imaginary line.

Actually I don't know, where to beginn with. But ever since I moved out of my parents house to live in this apartment of mine my desire for LOVE seems to grow stronger and I don't even understand "WHY"!!!!. Is it because I feel lonely with no one around, only ME and myself in this lonely apartment. Huhu so true ...I AM LONELY...! To tell you why I think my craving for love grew stronger is because, please just don't judge me okay, but well since moving here I've been hearing a voice not a creepy one tho...it's rather nice and I've a feeling that I am awefully familar with it. I just still didn't figure out whose this belong to or well maybe I have just gone insane and imagine someone singing me to sleep every night-.-! And because of this heaven like voice, I even started dreaming of this man, who seems to come straight out of a Japanese manga. In my dream everything seems to be quite blur, but still that boy for sure has a gorgeous face, surely a godness and truely handsome.~~~~

Oh Jesus I am  drooling !

To tell you something more about myself .... Uhmm...

I'm May Lin, 20 years old, I'm half Thai and Chinese. And ever since I was little we (my family and me) moved from China then to Thailand and from there to live in Germany and now since my daddy got a new position in a company, we are back to China..... . So technically I am a transfere student from Germany! I don't want to Show Off or anything but my dad is one of the shareholder of BBB, a New Brand of fashion clothing and parfums. I must say, I'm so proud of my daddy! Eventhought he is a workaholic and can't spend too much time with me, am glad he is my daddy. You know dad isn't actually my real dad or mom my real mom. Yeah Yeah you guess it right am just an adopt child, since you know Ma and Pa can't have any on there own. If it weren't for them who took me in , an abandoned child. Then I might have been death because of starving and therefor I  Love them really dearly! They are my GOD, that gave me a new life! So I will do anything in my power to make them happy and proud of me!

---Ding Dong---

Huh? Who could that be? I just moved the last week and didn't have made any friends yet? Could it be Ma or Pa? No I don't think so they are on a Business Trip to Seattle! Hmmm let's just see...

Then as I opened the door , a broad chest came into my view... I had to look up to see the person face! 

Oh my godness, this boy looks so handso-//-

That guy muttered:" Ehh...? The door is opened but no one's here!" 

OMG, is he being serious right now! >.<  Forget it you are Not so HANDSOME  anymore !!!!!!

Me:" Yah I am right here in front of you Mister!" I waved my hand in front of his face, feeling a bit angry! I hate myself for being only 1,50 "tall"! -,-  Hanging my head low not looking at his face anymore

Guy look down to me and laught it off awkward:" Oh hey there! I didn't see you earlier sorry! But by Chance have you seen my little yellow cat, kiddo?"

Me:"Wow just wow, before you are rubbing me in the face ---oh hey there! I didn't see you earlier sorry!--- I KNOW I AM SHORT FOR GODNESS SAKE  and just NOW you are calling  me a KID?! Seriously you are just so rude!!!!" Looking up to face him

And his face went like (O_O) after seeing my face,  then his jaw begun dropping to the floor. Seriously what's wrong with this guy!

...

-to be continued-


Hello my beloved readernim , it has been a while! Now now I am back with this New Story Hope you like it and will support ME ! Comment are always appreciated! I'm really happy if you guys like this! Till then enjoy!