6 Chapter

My fear of LOVE?

"Mark!" , you blured out, a little surprise and in an instand guiltiness run down your spine.

Never in life have you imagined to meet him here! Nor ever imagined to face him ever again, after years you try to tell yourself that it is not your fault and of course it's obviously not your fault , you couldn't love him back. Feeling can't be forced.

However now it's inevitable to completly avoid him, now that he is in the same school  as you. Back in time when you met Mark for the very first time was, when you have to go for a special language training for 2 or 3 month, along side with your classmate, who was your crush and also happened to be a really close friend from Mark too.The story was more or less like this, the three of you went to and off school together, you all were the "bestest" friends back then. To give you some input about Mark, he was a really kind, intellegent but also a clingy kid, practically too annoying to deal with. So Yeah that's when things started to get really awkward. 

It was one of those days you three was on the ride back home, when your crush decided to tease Mark how he was being obvious with his feeling toward you (May) and Mark just turned into a deep shade of red.Even without your crush statement ...everybody who is not blind can see that he was head over heels for you. But the thing is that he never actually gets the chance to confess, and even you didn't have to chance to declare your feeling to your crush, nor  apologize to Mark for the trouble you have caused between there friendship. You were afraid that if you told your crush that you have feelings for him, he would distance himself from you. So you just wanted to be selfish and be a good friend to be able to stand by his side. Even if it means that you have to witness your crush talking about the Girl he was having a crush on. You were a coward for Not even being able to say sorry to Mark. But the three of you were never really meant to be friends anyways, since after those 3 month end, you moved to another village in Germany, so your relation died down there. Eventhought you guys promised to one another that you will visite them and they will visite you, it never really happened. You and Mark never Seen one another since you moved and you and your crush only see one another by chance and played around for a bit and as some time passed the whole connection faided into the thin air.

...

Shortly after you voiced out Mark's name the laosue ( teacher) was walking into the class.

Laosue:" Everybody go take a seat! We still need to discuss what topic we need to go through again, so that all of you are good prepared for the big and last exam ...so you all can graduate from this school!"

Quickly everyone was rushing to get a good seat and as for you, you were being dragged by Luhan with Lay and Kris trailing behind to the seat he aimed for. Mark could only sighs and left to attened his own class which was next to yours.  

Laosue:"Now, now! If I see it right, we have got a new student  this year, please stand up and introduced yourself!"

Now all attention were on you, since you were the only new face. Quietly you stood up and introduced yourself :" Hello I'm May Lin, a transfer student from Germany! Please take care of me!" 

Laosue:"Very well May! I'm Ahn laosue, your homeroom teacher! So well aw I said before we will be discussing about-//-" 

Two student rushing into the class cutting the teacher off:" Laosue sorry, we overslept!"

Ahn laosue:"Suho, Xiumin ! You two really...it's the first day of School and you are late already! Keep that up and you will have the class duty the whole year. Now go search for a seat!"

Suho&Xiumin:'yes laosue!"

That being Said Ahn laosue continued what he was going to say ...

 

May POV.:

Now this is a nightmare come truth. Out of all places, why do I need to meet him here. What the hell is he doing in China. How am I supposed to start a conversation without feeling uneasy. It isn't even my fault that we are awkward with each other or well maybe I shouldn't have told My Ex-crush that I found Mark pretty annoying! I admit, a part of it is my fault too. But how could I know that my crush would bring that up and tell Mark that he exaggerated in being too clingy to me and told Mark that I told him that I find it extremly annoying. And that's why we don't really joke around or talk to one other much ever since. I know that must has hurt him quite a bit, since you know he was giving me and my ex-crush ...the cold shoulder treatment for 3or 4 days after what happened.

I feel really sorry till now but couldn't do anything. I can't explain myself caused what my ex-crush said was true. However I still don't really understand what the reason for my ex-crush blow up was. I mean sure, he was just protactive over me as a good friend of mine, he just do what every friends would do for their friends right?! 

Before I knew it the class was over, I couldn't Even pick up a single thing laosue Ahn was informing us about this year topic. I was so occuped in my own world, that I didn't even feel the suspicious stares that roe deer was giving me the entire time. 

Luhan:"Hey how did you know Mark?!"

Me:"Germany!"

Luhan:" What's your relationship!"

Me:"None of your concern!"

Luhan whined:" Oh come on was he your EX or your crush Tell me SHORTY!"

:"Shut up Silly paozi!",I hissed and ignored him. He pouted.

From behind me I could hear Kris &Lay saying things like:" Seems like you got a rival Lu ge ~!" 

What rival are they even talking about?! That when the next laosue walk in and the school day goes on and on

...

 

Luhan POV:

I got a rival my ! It's not like this SHORTY and I are together or anything, you dorks of a friend. But still how does she know Mark, from Germany she said, still what is their relationship! I want to know it so bad~~~

uhhhhh Shorty you drive me crazy! Wait when we get home, I will make you tell me all the things I want to know! Just wait Shorty!

...

Author POV:

Soon enough it's lunch time and all the student were rushing their ways to the School cantine  including Luhan and his gang (Lay, Kris, Suho and Xiumin) and you trailing behind them, but suddenly there was a pair of hands grabbing your wrist so you came to a stop and turned to face the person.

"May! Können wir reden? (Can we talk?)", Mark was the person who held you up from going to the cantine.

"Oh hi Mark!", hesitant you greet him, looking at Luhan and his friends who were already far ahead of you and back at Mark.

"So, können wir?!"(so can we?!), he asked once again.

"Tuen wir es nicht ehe schon?!"("Aren't we already?!"), you asked jokingly to ease the awkwardness between the both of you.

Students in the Hallway of course were trying to listen to what you were talking with Mark, but since you talked in German they couldn't understand and eventually lost interest and mind their own business.

Mark smiled and reply:"Ja, stimmt da hast du recht!"( Yes,right you have a point!")

"Mark können wir aber bitte in der Kantine weiter reden! Ich habe Hunger!" (Mark can we please continue speaking in the cantine? I am hungry!"),you gave him a cheeky grin.

"Na klar! Komm gehen wir!" ("Of course, come on let's go!"), he dragged you with him like the old time.

As the both of you walk into the cantine "Hand in Hand" or well "Hand grabbed wrist" you bumped into Luhan WHO was sending you furious glares and the eyes of all students were somehow on you two...since you were the transfere Student who knew their Lu angel and also the hot exchange student Mark.

Luhan , now in Front of you holding on to your other wrist with a stoney expression :"Shorty! Where were you? Why are you with him?!"

"Who are you to call May Shorty, Luhan!", Mark says with his German accent.

"Mind your own Business Mark!" Luhan Shot back,still holding on to you tightly.

"Mark, es ist okay! Ich komme schon damit klar! Gehst du schon mal ein Tisch suchen, ich komme gleich nach!" ("Mark it's okay! I can handle it myself!You can go search for a table, I will join you afterward!"), you told Mark and he do as has been told . So you turned your focus back to Lulu, Who's glaring deathly at Mark for some reason.

May:" Now to you silly roe deer! What is you problem huh?"

Luhan:"You asked me what my problem is! You are the problem, I thought you were lost since you were not behind us as we all already in the cantine! But you were with him!"

May:"It's not my fault you guys are walking too fast and that I happened to bumped into Mark and have chit chat with him and coming here together!"

Luhan:"But still why was he holding you?What are you two?!"

"Doe eyes, it's none of your business! And it's Not like he is the only one who hold me , you do it too and you are even worse since you were dragging me literally all the time! Now let me go!",you freed yourself from xiaolu's hold and walk to Mark who already has a table and lunch box prepared.

"Aiiishhh!" , the manly Lu let out an irritate sighs.

Luhan was mad, mad that you go to Mark, mad that he doesn't know what relationship you and Mark have, mad that he doesn't know why he Feels so uneasy that you know Mark. He doesn't understand why he feels like his precious toy is being stolen from him! He doesn't even know why he reacted like that. He is confused on why this shorty of his is messing up with his mind. 

It almost feels like jealously is boiling up within in him.

 

....

 


Author : "Salut! Readernim, I know this is Kind of a weird update but Hope you like this anyways! i hope i will come up with a few annoying Lu Chapter soon okay till then take care! Thanks to all support! Wo Ai ni!