Starry Night

Romeo and Juliet

It was finally the next morning and everyone was getting ready to eat breakfast together.

"Why does my head hurt so much today." Dongjin asked himself, making his way to sit for breakfast.

"Because you drank a lot remember." Doojoon sat next to him. 

Eomeoni placed hangover soup for Dongjin to drink to sober himself.

"I'm here." you went in for breakfast.

"Goodmorning Harabeoji." you greeted him.

You sat down in front of Dongjin oppa. Doojoon just remained silent, avoiding making eye contact with you.

"Goodmorning my future wife." Dongjin oppa said happily and most definitely loud. You just glare at him.

All of you started eating. 

"Ya did I do anything bad yesterday? I can't remember what happen yesterday." Dongjin oppa asked both of you.

Doojoon just remained silent.

"Ani. Nothing special happen." you decided to speak up. Doojoon looked at you. You were acting like nothing happen yesterday.

"That's weird. I thought I said something. Well maybe not." Dongjin oppa continue eating.

 

After breakfast you help to clear the table and then talked with harabeoji. Doojoon and Dongjin oppa went out to town. Dongjin oppa actually invited you to tag along but you knew Doojoon was probably feeling awkward so you decided not to join. 

You spent the entire day talking to harabeoji and hearing his life stories. You love it cause you never met your prandparents before cause they passed away before you were even born. Hence you have always regard harabeoji as your own grandparent. After dinner you went back to your house to rest.

Suddenly you received a call.

"Yobosaeyo" 

"It's me Kikwang. May I know where are you now?" Kikwang asked you.

"Me? I am just at home. Wae?" you were surprised to receive a call from him.

"Great. Can you come down for awhile?" 

"Ne?" you looked out of the window and you saw Kikwang outside his car. He saw you and waved at you.

"Araso." you smiled and went downstairs.

 

Kikwang was waiting for you, sitting in front of the car, his hands in his pocket. He saw you and smile. 

"Kikwang shi what are you doing here at this timing?" you asked him. 

"To see you." he smiled.

"Ne?" you don't know what to answer.

"Are you free now?" he asked you.

"I guess I am." 

"Great. Follow me." he dragged you inside his car, wanting to bring you somewhere.


 

Doojoon and Dongjin just came back from town and was heading back home.

"Yah isn't that Jaeah?" Dongjin saw you talking to a guy.

Doojoon looked ahead and saw you talking with Kikwang. He then saw you went inside a car with Kikwang.

"Wahh who's that guy. Hallyu star?" Dongjin nudged Doojoon's arm.

"Yah Yoon Doojoon. Didn't I told you to just tell her. Look she's now going in a car with another guy. Aishh you're really a pabo." 

Doojoon just stay silent. After the car left, he went ahead leaving Dongjin behind.

"Yah Yoon Doojoon, where are you going? Wait for me" he ran after Doojoon.

Doojoon don't know what he was feeling. He don't know if the sight of you with Kikwang made him frustrated or the fact that he was angry at himself. 


 

Both Kikwang and you were at Han river again. 

"Why did you call me out?" you asked Kikwang.

"Ani. I just wanted to see you." Kikwang smiled looking at you.

"Ayee no way. Why would you want to see me." you laughed.

"Actually I want to tell you something." 

Both of you sat down in front of the river.

"What do you want to tell me?" you asked him.

He wanted to tell but was interrupted by you.

"Oh! A wishing star! Pali make a wish!" you were excited seeing it for the first time. You hold your hands together, close your eyes and make a wish.

Kikwang stare at you.

After finish making a wish you open your eyes and saw Kikwang was staring at you.

"Is something on my face?" you asked him, since he was staring at you.

He nod. 

"Chincha, What is it?" you touch your face getting rid of whatever it is.

"Beauty." he said to you.

"Ayyee you're definitely teasing me again." you laughed. 

"What did you wish for earlier?" he asked you.

"Something. I can't tell you, if not the wish will not come true." you smiled

"Ahh that's right. You said you have something to tell me earlier. What is it?" you continue.

"Ani. I guess I will just tell you another time." he smiled at you.


 

Doojoon on the other hand could not sleep. He kept remembering the sight of Kikwang and you leaving together. He was frustrated at himself.

Feeling frustrated, he threw the pillow. The pillow accidentally hit Dongjin who was sleeping peacefully.

"AISHHH CHINCHA. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!" Dongjin woke up from his sleep.

"Mianhe hyung. Continue sleeping." 

"Aishh chincha." Dongjin went ahead to sleep.

Doojoon looked out of his window. He looked at your window across his room.

"Is she not back yet." he said under his breath.