Mix Feelings

Romeo and Juliet

You looked at Kikwang, worried cause after he got punched by Doojoon earlier. His eyes was slightly blue black. All of you were inside your house, Doojoon was at the side, arms crossed and you were touching Kikwang's eyes feeling bad.

You looked at Doojoon who was at the side feeling no sense of remorse for his actions.

"I go get for you some ice pack." you said to Kikwang getting up to your fridge with your injured leg. Kikwang refused and Doojoon was feeing bad seeing you move in that state.

"Let me do it." Doojoon offered and went to the freezer.

He passed to Kikwang without looking at him. 

You don't know what had gotten with that bestfriend of yours.

You looked at Doojoon and mouthed him to apologise to Kikwang for what he did but he refused to do so. Kikwang noticed what you both were doing and decided to make a move.

"I should get going. It's getting late." he said to you. 

"I know right. You should totally go." Doojoon said sarcastically.

You just stared at him.

You try to stand up to see Kikwang off. 

"Aniyo don't worry I can go out by my own." Kikwang felt bad.

"The exit is that way." Doojoon said to him.

You stared at Doojoon, like what is wrong with him.

"Thank you for today and sorry for that" you point at his eye.

"No worries. Compared to yours this is nothing." 

Doojoon fake a laugh hearing that.

Kikwang make a way out from your house. After he left, Doojoon close the door.

You called Doojoon to come closer to you.

You beat him arm.

"Oww! What was that for?!" he rubbed his arm.

"Why did you punch him?!" 

"I don't know. No reason." he said casually.

"No reason?! Are you crazy Yoon Doojoon?!" 

"His face was kind of asking for it." he said that with no sense of guilt.

"You know how much he helped me today. I'm definitely in debt from him." 

"Chhhh. You just knew him like 3 days and you felt in debt from him. What about me who known you for 16 years?"

You don't know what to reply him.

"Why didn't you call me?" 

"My phone battery died and I couldn't remember your number."

"Aigooo how many time I told you to remember my number. Yah Song Jaeah, I remember everything about you such as your phone number, bday etc. You know how worried I am till I had to go to your workplace." 

"Mianhe." you make a sad face to make him forgive you.

"Let me see that injured leg of yours." he approached you.

You smiled knowing that he forgive you.

"Awww you do care about me." 

"Don't push your luck. What will you do without me?" Doojoon put an ice pack on your leg.

"The pain is here." you placed his hands on the hurt area.

"Yah, did you feel that? That electric sparks feeling when your hand touches mine." Doojoon was amazed.

You just remained silent.

"You feel it too right? Ya i told you I feel it sometimes when our hands collide. You always never believe me." Doojoon looked at you still amazed.

"Yah don't talk nonsense. I bet it is just some scientific explanation." you looked away.


 

It's been a few days and your leg was getting better. You could finally get back to work.

You was working when you saw a lady came in the store. She seemed like she was looking for someone.

"Annyeohaseyo, how may I help you?" you asked her.

"You're Jaeah right?" 

You wondered how she know your name. You realised most probably it must have been from your name tag.

"I'm Minjoo. Lee Minjoo." She introduced herself.

You felt like you have heard her name before but you can't recallled when.

"I'm Doojoon's friend. I guess he must have told you before."

You remember Doojoon mentioned her before. It was the one that you don't want to listen about. Why is she looking for me you wondered.

"Are you free to talk now?" 

You nod your head and sat down with her at a table.

"Sorry to have disturb you at this timing." 

"Ani. Kwenchana. Is there anything you have to talk to me since you were looking for me?"

"It's nothing much really. Just to ask you some questions regarding Doojoon." she smiled.

"Truthfully..." she hesitated.

"Truthfully I...I...." 

"I like Doojoon!" she took the courage to tell you.

You don't know why but when she told you that, you felt slightly hurt.

"I really like Doojoon. I don't know why but I think I am falling in love with him." 

"Hence I need your help to know what Doojoon is like and what he likes etc." 

"Mianhe. I don't think I can help you much with that." you told her.

"Don't lie! You just don't want me to have him right?" she seemed annoyed.

You don't how to react cause part of you felt as if what she said was true.

"Ani, it's just that I don't know a lot about him." you told her.

"How can that be? He told me you're the one that know him best, that's why I came to you. I think he likes me too just that he don't dare to say it."

"Really?" you seem sad when she told you that.

"Don't you want him to be happy? You have to help me out please." she took your hand, pleading for help.

You looked at her. 

"If it makes him happy, I will." you said to her, feeling rather sad saying those words.

"Really? Omg thank you!!!" Minjoo smile happily.


 

When you were at dinner at the Yoon's household, you didn't talk much. You just smile hearing the stories.

You look at Doojoon. You remember what Minjoo told you earlier.

Doojoon realised you were concerned over something.

"You ok?" he asked you when you both were washing the plates. 

"Wae, I'm fine." you force a smile.

"Don't lie" he sprinkled water at you.

"Yah!" 

"Tell me, did something bad happen at work? Or is it because of that ert boss of yours? You want me to punch his face again?" 

"Yah stop it. Nothing happened. I'm just extra tired today." 

"Chincha?" 

"Yes."

"Then smile what's with that sour face" 

You force a smile for him. "Happy?"

He sprinkled water at your face again.

"Yah! I'm going back home. I'm feeling sleepy. Goodnight." you left.

"Araso. Goodnight"

You closed the door and went next door to your house.

"Yah Song Jaeah, what's wrong with you? You should stop being selfish and holding him back." you said to yourself.

"Fine. If it will make him happy, I should be happy for him too and help them out." you convinced yourself.

You close your eyes and tried to get rid of the sadness that you felt. You don't know why you were feeling this way. But you knew if it will make Doojoon happy, you should be happy him.