[9]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blowing everyone minds with her amazing cover of charlie puth's part in See You Again. Everyone present in the hall sang along the lyrics with Jae Eun.

After that amazing collaboration stage with Wiz Khalifa, Jae Eun and Wiz Khalifa took a picture together at the backstage. Jae Eun went back to her waiting room to change into her stage outfit for her solo performance.

Putting on another mind blowing performance causing her fans to scream in excitement. Giving in her full into her solo performance knowing that there are other artiste watching the performance.

Jae Eun then went down the stage with the help of the SM bodygaurd who switch on the torch light for her to walk down the stairs. Removing her in ear monitor passing it to her manager as she make her way to her waiting room.

Cooling her body down with the help of her stylists fanning her and wiping off her sweat. Taking her phone from her bag looking at her notifications from her sister as well as from her friends and family.

She rest in her waiting room for about close to one hour before joining her unnies whose sitting next to NCT. Jae Eun sat beside Taeyong as they converse throughout the show.

Coming to the end of the show, the three big awards were given out. Once the last award was given out, all artiste make their way to the stage giving their fans goodbye wave before heading to the backstage.

The girls walked together with NCT their junior as they wave at the fans, Jae Eun smile as she wave at the fans at the most front. While walking to the front, Jae Eun spotted someone wearing her sister recent line clothing.

She smile at the fan who keep on screaming for her attention. After spending around 15 minutes waving at the fans, the three girls, NCT, Taemin and EXO stood at the front hand in hand bowing at the audience.

Jae Eun walk back together with Taemin as they converse in their conversation Taemin also mentioned that how much he hasnt seen Jae Eun as well as the girls.

"Lets take a group photo with your trophies." One of the SM staffs said when all of them arrived at backstage.

Holding on to her MAMA trophy standing in the middle of the guys along with her members, Chanyeol stand right behind her with Sehun and Chen beside him.

Jaehyun stand on her left side while her members stand on her right. Smiling sweetly to the camera as the staff took multiples of pictures of its artiste.

Yura ask their manager to help her take a picture of the three girls with their MAMA trophies. 

 

The next day morning at around 9am, the girls departed from Hong Kong taking the same flight back to Korea with NCT, Taemin as well as EXO. This explains the current situation at the Hong Kong airport, many fans gathered together just to send their idols back to Korea.

The airport has tighten its security ensuring the safety of the artiste. Jae Eun wore the white paper mask to cover her exhausted face wearing white v neck tee with the front tucked in her light denim skinny jeans along with a black leather jacket on top of her shirt.

Instead of bringing her handbag this time, Jae Eun paired her outfit with her Hermes clutch bag. Taemin is the first SM artiste to appear at the airport for his departure.

Smiling at his fans as he makes his way into the departure hall along with his manager and the bodyguards. Since there are no barricades, the airport security have to make their own human barricades to protect the artiste.

10 minutes later, NCT make their appearance at the airport quickly making their way into the departure. Loud screams from the teenage fans could be hear loudly and the fans started pushing and running in front to take a good pictures of their favourite idol.

Tired looking Jae Eun wearing white mask stand together with her manager as well as the body guards getting ready to walk into the airport once they got the signal from the security inside the airport.

EunMi walked infront then followed by Yura and Jae Eun, Jae Eun walk next to her manager. The fans come very near to the girls giving them very limited space to walk through which resulted their bodyguards pushing them away and the local security keep on shouting at the fans to make way.

Yura did wave and smile at the fans, Jae Eun was too tired to do so she look down while walking to the departure hall. Alot of her fans keep on shouting Jae Eun's name trying to get her attention.

Shortly after the girls went in, EXO arrives. Screams are even louder than before their popularity in Hong Kong is really amazing even the members themselves could feel it.

It seems like the fans' eyes are really good, they couldnt help but to compare Jae Eun's airport fashion to Sehun's. They dressed similarly Sehun just wore his white v neck shirt along with his black jeans just without a black leather jacket which Jae Eun wore.

All of them board to plane straight away SM has booked the entire plane for its artiste. Wasting no time, Jae Eun went to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter