[18]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months has passed, no progess has made between Jae Eun and Sehun. They both are getting busier and busier hardly see one another at the company.

Besides attending group schedules with her members, she has recently confirmed to be one of the lead actress in a new MBC drama together with her senior, Donghae.

As soon as the photos of Donghae and Jae Eun at the script reading published, many netizens has turn their attention from Sehun and Jae Eun couple to Donghae and Jae Eun couple.

Of course there were some groundless rumors of the sunbae and hoobae dating but was immediately denied by SM entertainment.

 

For Sehun, he has been also busy with acting as well as EXO overseas schedules making him physically and mentally tired.

However when he heard the rumors of Jae Eun possibly dating Donghae makes him even more tired though knowing its false anyways.

 

Just when Sehun thought that he wont be able to win Jae Eun back anymore, god decided to help him.

 

"Yah its been long since you last came to see your unnie. Whats keeping you so busy?" Jae Yoon asks upon seeing Jae Eun step inside her office.

"Work has been hectic these days." Jae Eun as she lay down on the big luxurious couch.

"Are things working out between you and Sehun?" Jae Yoon asks worriedly looking at her younger sister.

"He tried to make things right but im not ready to accept him after the heartbreak caused by him." Jae Eun sighed answering.

"Its just not that unnie want to side him but i really think that Sehun truly loves you and care for you. The two of you look cute together too. I know you are still hurt from the break up but i really think that Sehun regret his decision." Jae Yoon comment.

"I dont know unnie. I'm very confuse." Jae Eun reply sitting up straight looking at her sister feeling helpless.

"Take your time to figure out your feelings and dont let Sehun wait too long. I can tell that Sehun is the perfect guy for you trust me. Dont forget unnie is always by your side, when you are feeling down talk to me we will figure it out together." Jae Yoon cheer her sister up.

Hugging Jae Eun tightly as Jae Yoon mumbled words of encouragement.

Jae Eun stayed in Jae Yoon office for another 30 minutes before she has to leave for schedules.

 

The next few weeks, Jae Eun along with Yura and Eunmi are working on their next sub unit album. The three girls have been attending meetings for the next album songs and also concept.

Just last week, they have started learning their title song choreography from the SM choreographers.

Everyday, Jae Eun will head over to the company together with Yura and Eunmi for the preparation of their subunit comeback. 

"Oppa i heading out to get drinks." Jae Eun inform her manager which earn her a nod from her manager.

Grabbing her phone and company card with her as she walk out of the company building going straight to the nearby convenience store to get water for herself.

Jae Eun wore her black Balenciaga cap and black mask disguising herself peacefully making her way without being interrupt by any fans after all its already 2:50am.

"Well well look who we got here. What a pretty fine lady." One of the guys smirk at Jae Eun.

"Excuse me." Jae Eun tried excusing herself but was held back by the guys.

"Oh come on. We are lonely why not you join us we will make sure that you wont be lonely." Another guy with tattoo on his arms said leaning his face close to Jae Eun.

Jae Eun look at the three guys with fear hoping they will let her go. Her tears starting flowing down feeling scared not knowing what the guys will do to her.

"Dont be scared oppas will make sure we will be gentle." The shortest guy add on her face making her wince.

"Please let me go. I am not those like of girls." Jae Eun plead.

"No way." They smirk as they started inch closer to her leaving her with dead end.

"HELP SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE." Jae Eun started screaming for help.

"Shut up . You better behave." Slapping her face for screaming for help.

"STOP! PLEASE STOP." Jae Eun struggle as the tattooed guy tear her jacket away from her.

No matter how hard Jae Eun scream for help, no one seems to hear it. The three guys continue assaulting her her neck slapping and hit her for making too much noise.

They continue to strip Jae Eun leaving her in her sports bag and tight, continue to touch inappropriately as two of them held her arms preventing her from covering herself.

Kicking her phone away from her so that she wont call for help.

Before they come tear off her tights, Jae Eun's manager happen to pass by shouted at the guys.

"Ahjussi can you shut your mouth and mind your own business." One of the guy shouted at her manager.

Her manager immediately punch the guys and pull Jae Eun away from them before saying "I have already make police report be prepared to be sued by SM Entertainment. GO NOW!!" 

The three of them immediately run off from her manager and shiver at the thought of being sued by the huge entertainment agency.

Immediately take off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter