[4]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Time flies its already Friday which means that Baby Girls along with other idol groups are flying off towards Beijing, China for the annual Korean Music Wave that always never failed to make fans feel excited and looking forward to the huge concert.

Taking the morning 7am flight departing from Incheon Airport to Beijing International Airport. Wearing Givenchy black sweater tuck into your dark blue denim skirt pairing your outfit with your favourite white sneakers.

Bringing Miu Miu small black shoulder bag with you and wearing a white mask covering your tired face from the paparazzi at the airport. Once all of the members reached the airport, the body guard waited for 5 minutes before knocking on the window signalling that he is going to slide open the door.

You are the first one to step out of the black van your appearance make all the fans scream in delight and the camera flash keep flashing non stop.

The fans keep on calling yours as well as the other members name wanting the attention from the five of you. Greeting the body guard that work for SM for some time now.

Wave at the fans with a slight smile taking time to observe each one of them. Once the body guards got the signal from the security inside of the airport, you along with your members cross the zebra crossing with you walking behind all your unnies with your manager.

Walking with your head down uncomfortable with the camera flash that keep on flashing. The fans followed the five of them all the way from the entrance of the airport to the check in area which they cant get in.

"Jae Eun ah can you wave at us?!" One of the male fans shouted. You turn to the male fan giving the fans a wave before heading into the departure hall.

"Should we go eat first im hungry." MinJi suggest.

"Dae kaja." Dohee agreed then all followed the two to the restaurant where they sell chinese food.

"I want jajangmyeong." You ordered.

"Yura unnie and i also want jajangmyeong." Eunmi said.

"Okay MinJi unnie and i want jjamppong. So three jajangmyeong and two jjamppong." Dohee said to the manager who is going to order the food.

You take down the white mask place into your bag waiting for the food to arrive. Just then your sister texted you saying that she and your mom are going to Bali for vacation she is sad that you couldn't come.

Pouted at the text with jealousy wishing that you could join them together as well but your schedules has forbid you from doing so. "What time the concert start later?" You ask feeling tired after yesterday shoots and concert rehearsal.

"It starts at 7pm." Yura reply while looking at her phone.

The food arrived shortly after the five of them started eating. Spending twenty minutes eating before leaving immediately to board the plane that has open 10 minutes ago.

Taking the seat beside the plane window while MinJi sat right next to you. Making yourself comfortable at your own seat making sure to buckle your seat belt before covering yourself with the blanket provided by the airline slowly drifted to your dreamland.

Throughout the 2 hours and 15 minutes flight to Beijing, the girls went to sleep since they didn't managed to catch much sleep after finishing with their concert rehearsal yesterday.

"Jae Eun MinJi we have landed on Beijing you have to wake up now." Junsu, one of the manager wake the two of you up as the plane is landing.

You slowly open your eyes looking out of the window sitting up straight adjusting your messy hair. Wearing back the white mask taking your boarding pass and passport in your hands waiting for all the passenger to go first before leaving together with the rest.

Alighting off from the plane walking out towards the custom check point before heading out of the arrival hall greeted by many Beijing fans from different fandoms waiting for their idols to arrive.

Accompanied by the bodyguards and managers as the girls walk out of the airport with the fans following them taking pictures at the same time despite being block multiple of times by the bodyguards and managers.

Along the way you along with the rest you accepted gifts from the fans. The white van is already waiting outside the airport standing by for the girls' arrival at Beijing.

Carefully stepping into the van as the van head off towards tonight's venue going straight to rehearsal for tonight's show at Beijing. The girls continued to sleep throughout the drive from the airport to the venue which takes about 30 minutes to reached.

Once they reached the carpark at the stadium, the manager brought them to their waiting room to get ready for rehearsal. You put on the ear monitor and went to the table that is filled with korean food to grab the food to eat while waiting.

"Heeyoung unnie do you have rubber band?" You ask as your stylist pass you the rubber band

15 minutes later one of the staff informed the girls that it is time for their rehearsal. Tying up your hair into a ponytail walking to where the stage is located.

They will be performing three songs tonight and the director of tonight's concert is explaining the stage formation. effect like fireworks as well as the camera capturation.

The moment when you step out from the backstage, you regret immediately not bringing sunglasses with you as the sun in beijing is shining brightly bringing uncomfort to your eyes.

"Gosh its so sunny here." You whine blocking your eyes from the bright sun.

"You should have brought your sunnies with you." Yura said.

"I didn't know that it will be that sunny here in Beijing." You reason it out with her.

Standing in their own position as the song started playing loudly through the huge speakers at the side of the stage. Using much lesser energy to rehearsal as you are saving energy for tonight.

Rehearsing three songs straight then went back to the backstage again waiting for all the artiste to finish their rehearsal before rehearsing for the ending where all artiste will come together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter