[2]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The concert officially starts causing lound screams from the fans as one group perform at each time. Getting ready at the backstage while watching NCT's performance.

Watching the performance with your expressionless face which you have since born. What the fans all like is the group reaction to another group so there are some fans video you and your members reaction to NCT's performance.

Right after NCT's performance its time for Baby Girls' performance which once again resulted in excited and loud reactions from the japanese fans.

Position yourself in the middle as the song started playing through the earpiece, maintaining your usual facial expression dancing the song throughout.

 

Your POV

Halfway during the performance MinJi unnie dance ily shaking her causing me and Dohee unnie to laugh. Of course we didnt laugh it out loudly since it is a live performance.

I couldn't stop laughing ever since everytime i make eye contact with Dohee unnie i will laugh silently. Unluckily the song finally ends and the stage light are all switch off, we quickly position ourselves for the next song.

During my part i slightly wave at the camera with a smile then continue dancing. After performing two songs straight, we stand together in a line as we introduce ourselves in japanese.

While waiting for my turn to introduce, i seize the opportunity to look at the fans seeing the banner that the fans made. From afar i spotted unnie's fan which makes me smile alittle noting to myself to let unnie know about it.

I introduce myself in japanese and also speak afew japanese words to the fans. While leader unnie is speaking to the fans, i remain my pokerface looking at the colourful ocean filled with different colours from different fansite.

After the short ment, we proceed to the next song before heading back to our dressing room to rest for abit. Settle down on the couch in the dressing room using my phone texting unnie telling her about her popularity in Japan.

Of course! I am Baby Girls' JaeEun's unnie ~ Unnie ( With hearts emojis)

Smiling at her reply as we continue talking until its time for me to get ready changing into the next stage outfit. Standing infront of the mirror with stylist unnies helping me adjusting my clothes and hair.

Finish getting ready the unnies and i walk out of our dressing room walking to where the stage is located. When we reached, we bump into EXO oppas who are waiting for their turm to perform.

"Oh annyeong." Chen oppa greeted us warmly.

Suho oppa walk towards us started talking to unnies and i. Honestly Suho oppa is the only oppas out of all is consider super close to me and he really take care of me since trainees days.

"Busy these days?" Suho oppa ask me.

"Dae busy with shoots overseas schedules and concert." I answer.

"Ya oppa i heard that you choose me as your ideal type. Booyah~" I whine while oppa laughs.

"Why cant i choose you? You fit my ideal type not to mention you are Korea's City Cold yet Sweet Girl." Suho oppa commented.

"Netizens should really see this side of you." He commented.

Its true that my pokerface always result in criticism from the public and i am used to it after all i am born with this face i cant possibly always act infront of them when i dont feel the need to do so.

"Aigoo our JaeEun has grown up into a pretty lady that make all guys out there like you." Baekhyun oppa commented out of a sudden.

We continue to talk among ourselves about my sister's upcoming fashion launch and work. Sehun oppa and i also talk after all we are still friends.

Soon its time for the oppas to perform, we stay at the backstage watching their performance from here. "Jae Eun ah you and Sehun really look great with each other." Minji unnie say causing the other unnies to nod their head in agreement.

"Unnie you guys think too much." I say frowning at the unnies.

"Jinjja ya. I totally ship you guys and you know many fans out there are shipping you two too." Eunmi said.

The conversation get awkward since i only treat Sehun oppa as my friend nothing more than that. Soon it is our turn to perform, quickly run out to the stage position ourselves just right after the oppas finishes their performance.

Singing my part with a smile screams could be hear loudly even though we are wearing earpiece. Towards the last verse of the song we walk around the stage interacting with the audience.

Waving at the fans who also wave back at me. Walking back to the main stage before bowing then head back to our dressing room, Yura unnie and I went to get some food since we are the only ones that are hungry.

Arriving infront the buffet area couldnt decide what should i eat. Slowly taking the big white plate scooping rice then went to the food section take some meat, vegetables, fruits, fried fish last but not least kimchi too.

Walk to the table with unnie as we sat down to eat our so called dinner. Unnie and i eat while chatting about work then suddenly Henry oppa and Xiumin oppa join us together.

"Jae Eun you can eat so much despite not gaining weight." Xiumin oppa say feeling surprise.

"Nae i will gain abit but later when the food digest it will return to my usual weight." I say feeling abit insecure with my weight.

"How is work? Any boys confessed?" Henry oppa asks.

"As usual work is hectic but as for boys Jae Eun gets the most confession from the boys." Yura unnie answer while looking at me.

"Ohh JaeEun ah i see you are popular among guys." Henry oppa tease.

"Oppaaa" I whine at his teasing.

"You are so cute." He ruffle my hair.

The four of us continue to talk till we finish our food leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter