[19]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Eun stayed in the hospital for a week before she was able to go home. SM entertainment has also announced that Jae Eun will be taking a short hiatus from work to focus on recovery at home.

From time to time, Sehun would come over to visit Jae Eun accompany her so that she wont feel lonely.

Jae Eun will also update her fans of her well being at times assuring them that she is doing well expressing her wish to go back to work as soon as possible.

She also express her sadness not being able to complete the tour together with her members and not able to perform at the finale concert in Seoul.

But she did show support for her fellow members at the finale concert in Seoul by sending flowers to the concert venue.

She has also decline the drama with Donghae as she did not want to delay the project.

 

Sehun on the other hand look happier than before, the thought of his Jae Eun going back to him makes him so happy.

He also vowed to protect Jae Eun no matter what happen once their relationship go public again.

s are also happy for him and wish him the best in his relationship telling him not to let go off Jae Eun again like he did before.

 

Jae Eun in general took a 5months break from all her work. 

She spend the 5 months recovering, visiting her doctor for counselling, travelling with her sister to keep her mind off and also visit victims who shared the same experience or even worst.

She is now the ambassador for RVA an organisation that support the victims of ual violence and .

Her first schedule after coming back to work is attending M Countdown in Japan along with the rest of her members.

SM has also strengthen their security and increased the number of bodyguards assigned to Baby Girls at the airport.

The first appearance of Jae Eun has receive many positive and supportive comments.

Yura held Jae Eun close to her as they walk through the crowd in the airport surrounded by their bodyguards.

Jae Eun tried to avoid any physical contact with her fans as she is still not uncomfortable with it ever since the incident took place.

Once they touched down in Japan, they immediately went for sound check before ending their schedule heading back to their hotel.

 

Their performance went smoothly, loud cheering could be heard when Jae Eun introduced herself.

She has also expressed her gratitude towards her fans for patiently waiting for her to come back and promised to show a better side of her in the near future.

At the ending stage where all artiste come together, Jae Eun stick close to her members walking around the big stage waving at the fans happily feeling happy to be back on stage performing infront of her fans.

The girls returned back to Seoul the next day morning, Jae Eun could be seen in a good mood laughing with her members.

 

"Should we made our relationship public, i dont wish to hide it from our fans anymore." Jae Eun asks looking up at her boyfriend.

Sehun came down to Baby Girls' dorm right after his schedule just to cuddle with his girlfriend.

"Same here. I dont wish to hide it anymore but i am afraid that my fans can be harsh on you. I dont wanna hurt you because of my fans." Sehun replied worrying about his girlfriend.

"They will not hurt me because i know my awesome boyfriend is going to protect me." Jae Eun respond positiively smiling at her boyfriend.

"You dont know how much i love you." Sehun said before pressing his lips onto hers.

That night after Jae Eun bid Sehun goodbye, Sehun grab a piece of paper from his manager as he pen down his feeling and thoughts and also revealing his relationship with Jae Eun in his letter. 

He hesitated for abit before posting it onto his instagram account hoping that his fans could support his relationship.

'Annyeong EXO Ls this is Sehun. I have received alot of you saying that i looking much happier now and want to know the reason why. Partially is because of all of you. I couldnt express my excitement to see and talk to you guys. Your never ending support and love made me who i am today which i am always thankful for. No matter how exhausted and tired i was, when i see your smiles the exhaustion and tiredness instantly disappear. Partially is also because of this girl that i love so much. She never failed to make my heart beat so fast than ever, she is the reason behind all my smiles, she is someone that listen to all my thoughts and my complaints. Despite we were separated, i couldnt stop loving her. She is someone that is as important as EXO Ls and my family members, someone which i cant live without. I guess you all kind of figure out who she is already. I sincerely and truly hope that all of you could support our relationship please do not hurt her because it is gonna hurt me to see her hurt emotionally. My love for you EXO Ls will not die. Thank you.' ~ Oh Sehun.

 

The post posted by Sehun has received lots of attention. This time round there are lots of fans support their relationship by writing very encouraging, supportive and positive comments on both Sehun and Jae Eun's instagram.

Soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter