[7]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Because of both yours and Sehun's busy schedule, the two could hardly have time to text even if they reminded themselves to do so but the aftermath of the tight and packed schedule make them forget about it. All they can think of is to sleep.

The couple have already dated for 1 year and two months which is longer than what their fans' are expecting. However, they both suggested break up since they cant have lots of time with one another.

News of the couple broke up was published on the day where EXO comeback teaser was published. SM had already confirmed the news stating that the two are busy with work hardly have time to meet so they decided to continue being friends again.

Many netizens express their sadness when the news broke saying that they will support the two in the future activities. Of course there are some felt glad that their idols are single again so they think they might stand a 'chance' with them.

Both Sehun and you do still have that slight little feelings for one another but you couldn't do anything now after all you already broke up with him. During recent EXO concert in LA, some noticed Sehun has been quite down not in his usual self and assume that it is related to his recent break up with you.

Back to you, you are currently wrapping up the drama with Ji Chang Wook. It has been four months since you started filming for this drama with him not to also mention that you and him have been really close friends ever since the shoot starts.

Joking around playing around with him at the drama filming set also you guys would talk about random things. You kind of look forward to attending the same schedule with him for the promotion of the drama.

After wrapping up the last scene of the drama, you immediately rush off with your manager as you have to head to for a cosmetic brand event that you are endorsing at Thailand.

Went to the salon to get ready changing into red stripes botton up blouse pairing it with white shorts wearing grey new balance shoes. Taking with you black Givenchy clutch then went to style your hair and put on light makeup before leaving.

Making your first appearance after the broke up news, you are super nervous and scared of the reaction of the fans. Taking 8.30pm flight to Thailand, as usual you were mob by the fans at the airport.

Taking a total of 6 hours flight from Incheon Airport to Thailand. Landed at its capital city, Bangkok about 2.45am in the morning you were not expecting any fans but you were wrong.

There is a group of fans waiting for your arrival holding fanboard welcoming you warmly to Thailand. Waving slightly at them before getting into the white van outside head straight to the hotel spending the next few hours till the event time in Thailand sleeping.

Making your first appearance ever since the break up news for the event in Thailand. Your stylist and makeup staffs gathered at your hotel room to prepare you for the event.

It took 3 hours to get you ready head down to the hotel basement and walk out of the hotel accompanied by your manager and the securities stepping into the van heading off to the venue.

Upon reaching the place where the event is being held, you were escorted to the white tent to take a rest first before the MCs introduce you up on to stage.

In the meantime you are ask to sign on the photobook that the cosmetic brand design for this event. Signing a total of 10 photobooks which will be given to the 10 lucky fans later on the stage.

On the cue the MCs introduce you up on the stage as you greet the large amount of fans that filled up the whole mall from level 1 to level 4. They welcome you with loud screams and many fanboards with your picture on it.

Answering questions ask by the two mcs with the help of your translator who is standing behind you translating. Also you play games with two lucky fans and they both each were given skincare and makeup products from the brand itself.

You get to learn afew of the thai language taught by the mcs and also get to taste two of the local food which are popular among many tourists as well as the locals.

After that the staffs bring up the lucky draw box which contain the names of the people who spend more $75 and above on the products. You have the honour to draw out the ten lucky winners who will be receiving the signed photobook.

Snapping pictures with the ten lucky winners on the stage. The event lasted for about 1 hour before you left the mall with your manager and the security guards crowding around you.

Going back to the hotel to pack and rest before taking evening flight back to Korea again. 

 

Its been two months since you broke up with Sehun, the two of you have been busy as usual hardly see each other except during the SMTOWN concerts. As for you, Yura, EunMi are preparing for a sub unit, YEJ debut next month.

Yesterday, the three girls just finished with the filming of their music video as well as their jacket photoshoot. Ever since then they have been in the company practising for their sub unit debut.

Your schedule has been push back because of this sub unit debut so the company decided to push back all your schedule to concentrate on this very important debut project that SM has been planning for quite awhile now.

Since JaeEun's stage costume will reveal her waist, she decided to go gym twice a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter