[6]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

We just touched down in Korea after finishing our tour in Japan, however next week we will be flying to countries where we will be having our concert tour in.

The five of us went separate ways since each of us got our own individual schedules to attend. Before heading for your script reading for the upcoming drama that i was casted in, i went to the salon to get my hair and makeup done.

Wearing just black sweater with the sleeves roll up to my elbow pairing the top with dark denim shorts and finishing the whole look with a black heel boots.

After getting my makeup and hair done in the salon, i walked out of the salon with my manager heading off for my script reading. To be really honest i really missed my boyfriend who is out of the country now for his group world tour.

I went up the SBS building with my manager heading straight to the meeting room where the script reading will be held. Greeted all the staffs, writers, actress and actor as well as the director of the drama.

"Oh Jae Eun have you been well?" Director Park asks.

"Nae. Just alittle busy with our world tour right now." I answered politely as he told me to have a seat.

I seat beside my partner for this drama as the two of us are the main lead. My parnter is the current popular male actor among the girls in theor 20's, he is none other than Ji Chang Wook.

One by one we stand up and introduced ourselves before proceed to read the script that is already prepared infront of everyone. Along with the other cast, we read out our drama lines with feelings.

The script reading session was fun as some of the sunbaes crack jokes before leaving we took a group photo together. Thanking the director and staffs before leaving with my manager.

 

Author POV

The girls spend the following five days in Seoul working, as for you, you spent the five days filming cosmetics CF, attending movie premieres as well as having three photoshoots in a row.

You and the rest will be flying to Jakarta tomorrow for the concert. Before you fly to Jakarta tomorrow, you and your sister went to eat together catching up with one another.

Jae Yoon uses her phone snap pictures of both you and her before posted it on to the Instagram sharing with the public captioning 'Missed You <3'.

While chatting, you also got to know that your sister is intending to come up with her own makeup line and she is already started working on it with her team.

Lee sisters spend the next two hours together before leaving since you have to catch an early flight to Jakarta tomorrow. Heading back to the dorm to pack your luggage before turning in.

The next day the girls wake up at 7am and left their dorm with their individual luggage at 8am went straight to the airport. It is a 10am flight so they have to be at the airport by 8.45am to check in.

Wearing blue stripes shoulder off top from your sister line and black shorts. Taking your Hermes white clutch bag with you and wearing your newly bought Miu Miu white slip on with metal toecap sneakers.

Covering your eyes with Chanel black sunglasses that Sehun bought for both you and him as you step out of the black van following MinJi. Standing beside MinJi infront of the fans as well as the reporters that are present at the airport.

"Isnt Sehun coming back to Seoul today?" MinJi asks leaning closer to your ears.

"Yes he is but he is flying off to Malaysia tomorrow for their last stop." You answer missing your boyfriend.

Both you and Sehun have alread dated for 9 months now and you still cant believe it that time really passes so fast without you even knowing.

Accompanied by the bodyguards walking besides the girls ensuring their safety as they make their way into the airport with fans following their favourite idols.

Holding your phone and your passport with the boarding pass closer to you the main reason is because your phone screen wallpaper is both you and Sehun so you want to prevent from being caught.

Not to also mention that both you and Sehun are sharing the same phone casing that you two get when you were in Japan. However, you accidentally press the home causing the phone screen lit up and your hands couldn't cover the whole screen so it is slight revealed but it is still not so obvious.

After checking in, you and the rest went to the departure hall to sit waiting for the gate to be open. On the other hand, some fans seems to notice your phone screen wallpaper although it is not fully revealed but afew of them know that it is surely a guy.

Of course fans being fans they will make sure to find out. Within a day, some assumed that the guy in your phone seems to be Sehun and some even say that the two of you share similar items like clothes, shoes and even accessories that the two wore during performance.

Soon an article about you and Sehun are dating with all the proves posted online but SM did not give its statement about the news that hype both fandoms up because their favourite idols might be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter