[1]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Currently you are on your way to Hongdae for a photoshoot for the Ceci september magazine. On your way to Hongdae, you have a long conversation with your sister, JaeYoon discussing about her upcoming launch of her new fashion line for summer.

You agreed to help by being the model along with your unnie, also you will be attending the grand launch of her new summer fashion line which will take place in Gangnam.

Arriving at the venue as you step out from the van along with your manager going into the studio greeted the staffs as well as the photographer who will be taking pictures of you.

Changing into the first set of clothing putting on makeup and style your hair before heading out of the dressing room. The photographer discussed with you about the theme for the photoshoot with pictures in his hand.

Nodding your head in understanding before stepping into the set posing afew pose for the shoot. Carry on changing to another ten sets of clothing for the shoot.

The shoot for the magazine lasted till 7pm before leaving the studio you thank all the staffs and the photographer. Heading back to the company for practise for your Baby Girls upcoming concert in Seoul and Busan.

 

Your POV

Arriving outside the building grabbing my phone and bag with me as i step out from the manager quickly make my way into the building going straight to the dance studio to practise.

Greeted the unnies with a hug after that i put my bag along with my phone on the table joining the unnies in practising for our upcoming concerts in Seoul and Busan.

Dance practise ends late as usual bidding the dancer oppas as we leave the studio heading into our van going back to our dorm. "Unnies JaeYoon unnie is going to launch her summer fashion line end of this month so are you guys free to attend the launch at Gangnam?"

"OMG JINJJA?! I am so excited to see JaeYoon unnie new launch." Dohee unnie squeal as she is always a big fan of my unnie's clothing line.

"Is JaeYoon unnie going to invite other people?" MinJi unnie asks.

"I think so she has yet to mention it to me." I answer feeling curious who will unnie invite to the event.

"I'm sure Jaeyoon is gonna invite her favourite band." Yura unnie continue guessing.

"OMG I think Jaeyoon unnie is gonna invite IKON." The unnies continue to assume.

While the unnies continue to guess who will Jaeyoon unnie invite, i take out my phone from the bag texting my beloved unnie asking who is she planning to invite for her new fashion line launch.

Immediately reply back as expected she is really going to invite IKON and some of SM artiste which means that Hanbin oppa will be there with other IKON oppas.

To be honest at first i thought i wont have friends from other agencies because i am not really sociable and also my cold appearance which make my fans naming me as Cold Princess.

Through the variety Mari & I, i managed to make friends with HanBin oppa, Jinhwan oppa as well as the rest of IKON. Also many people start shipping me with other male idols for example Hanbin oppa, Taeyong oppa, Sehun oppa, INFINITE L, Minho oppa and many others.

Arriving back at the dorm, the five of us went to wash up. After done washing up i head towards my bed, texting my unnie talking about our vacation trip to NewYork that we always wanted to go but due to our busy schedule we didnt have a chance to go on a vacation together.

Chatting for about 30 minutes we bid each other goodbye charging my phone on the table lying comfortably on my bed switching off the lights heading to my dreamland.

Managed to catch a total of 4 hours of sleep, wash up and change into casual clothes. Going out of my room eat some salad and drink milk for my breakfast with the unnies before heading off for our concert poster photoshoot.

After dressing up, we walked out of the dressing room to the set position ourselves for the shoot. Our stylist adjust our hair before stepping out of the set.

Changing into various outfits for both group photo as well as individual photo before wrapping up the photoshoot ends around evening timing. Heading straight to the concert venue for rehearsal of the concert.

The rehearsal ends extra late today before heading back to our dorm ending today's schedule. While we are on our way back to our dorm, suddenly MinJi unnie shouted in happiness shaking my shoulder and say.

"Jae Eun OMG Junhoe just confessed his love for you on weekly idol and it has spread wildly around the internet!!!!" Showing me the news article with the title stating 'IKON Junhoe is in love with Baby Girls' Jae Eun?".

"Unnie he is just stating that i am his ideal type he is not confess his love dont be so happy unnie." I comment after watching the full article.

"Seems like many fans start shipping the two of you already see." Montioning me to see fans started shipping us together and named us the 'Cold Looking couple'.

Everytime when something like these happens MinJi unnie will always freak out thinking that it is real and she tease me if we attend the same musi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter