[8]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the end of the shoot, both Jae Eun and JungKook have become friends really quickly. At first JungKook thought that it will be alittle hard to become friends with Jae Eun because of her cold appearance.

However, he is wrong with his judgement because Jae Eun is easy to make friends with and she has alot of cute sides that she rarely show infront of the camera.

Although she is a noona to him but he doesn't feel that she is older instead he always feel that she is younger than him. The two of them exchanged their phone numbers, there are times where JungKook will text Jae Eun first.

To her, she always find JungKook a cute guy when the first time she meet him and get to know him in person. Not to also mention that you are also his first female idol friend besides s and his best friend GOT7 Yugyeom.

 

Tomorrow is the day where all KPOP fans all over the world are looking forward to. It is the biggest award ceremony of the year and its called MAMA.

In October Mnet official open the online voting platform for the fans from all over the world to vote for their favourite artiste. The following month which is in November, Mnet has also release the artiste who will be joining this year's MAMA ceremony.

It was reported that EXO, BTS, GOT7, BABY GIRLS-YEJ, TAEMIN, SEVENTEEN, NCT, MONSTA X, TWICE, GFRIEND and many more groups will also be attending the show.

Many netizens are kind of excited to the Sehun and Jae Eun interaction as this is will be their second public appearance after their break up.  

The current situation in Incheon Airport is crazy, the amount of fans there waiting for their idols is too much to handle that the airport security have to tighten up.

NCT is the first group that make their appearance then followed by GOT7 and GFRIEND. The three groups together with actor Ji Chang Wook, Park Bogum, Seo Kang Joon and actresses Kim Yoo Jung, Park Miyoung, Ha Jiwon, Kim Jiwon took the morning flight over to Hong Kong.

On the other hand, Jae Eun, Yura and EunMi are in the salon getting ready for their flight to Hong Kong. They get their hair and makeup done then get ready to leave after they eat at the salon.

Two of their managers will be going with the three girls. Heading to the airport right now to avoid the traffic jam as it can be very long, Jae Eun and her co actor texting one another on her way to the airport.

She couldn't express how happy she is feeling after not seeing Ji Chang Wook for quite a long time. The girls reached the airport around 2.45pm greeted by many of their fans waiting outside the airport under the cold weather.

Yura wave at the fans happy to see the fans after so long. Jae Eun and Eunmi walk behind Yura with the SM bodyguards and their two managers walking besides the girls.

Successful cross the check point heading to the departure area walk straight to the board gate where their plane is located at. Boarding the plane seating at the respective seats.

BTS, TAEMIN, TWICE are sharing the same plane as the girls. EunMi and Jae Eun sit together while the leader Yura sit together with the managers.

Jae Eun slept throughout the entire ride from Seoul all the way to Hong Kong while EunMi read the book she bought last week. Upon landing in Hong Kong, the girls slowly make their way out of the airport but first going to the toilet.

TWICE made their appearance infront of many fans waiting outside. Soon after BTS, Taemin followed by the girls make their appearance as they head toward the van they are taking to the MAMA venue.

Walking straight to their dressing room as Jae Eun change out of their outfit to a more comfortable ones. Jae Eun wear her oversized grey hoodie along with her black tights making her legs look slim and long.

Jae Eun will be having her own stage and also she will be collaborating with Wiz Khalifa for See You Again's stage. Her manager accompany her to the stage where she will be having her rehearsals.

Rehearsing her solo song with one of SM choreographer monitoring her rehearsal, after her stage she then followed by rehearsing her collaboration stage with Wiz Khalifa.

Rehearsal went smoothly with no complications, Jae Eun's unnies waited for her heading back to the hotel together.

 

Jae Eun stayed in her hotel room for the rest of the day. Spending most of her time sleeping after not getting enough ever since her debut always busy with schedules.

The night view of Hong Kong attracts her attention as she make use of this opportunity to snap the beautiful sight infront of her then posted it on to her instagram sharing it with her fans.

20 minutes after her post, Sehun on the other hand unconsciously liked the photo. Quickly unlike the post closing his phone as he shut his eye groaning.

After their break up, Sehun would stalk Jae Eun's instagram checking on what has she been doing. Not to mention he would make use of every SMTOWN concert as an opportunity to get close to Jae Eun.

Two months after their break, the netizens started to get suspicious of their relationship as they had catch Sehun staring at Jae Eun during SMTOWN concerts as well as end year concerts.

Within that few minutes, fans had found out that Sehun had liked his ex girlfriend photo and they start questioning their relationship. Many have suspected that the couple are back together.

Of course there still people think otherwise. The long night goes on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter