[13]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Eun will be making appearance at Produce 101 season 2 as BoA has invited her since there are some of the trainees there are a fan of her. Not only that BoA always treat Jae Eun as her younger sister and also she thinks that Jae Eun has one of the best vocal in SM.

On the other hand, Jae Eun couldnt help but feel nervous as she has never stand infront of so many male trainees before. BoA arrives first and all the trainees gathered together.

Shortly after BoA explain her sudden visit, Jae Eun walk into the hall dressed in simple outfit. Her appearance caught the boys in surprise as they never thought that Jae Eun will be the special guest.

 

Your POV

I awkwardly laughed feeling slightly embarrassed as there are so many boys looking at me. "The reason why i invited Jae Eun is because i heard that many of you guys are a fan of Jae Eun so i have invited her here to see what you guys have prepared." BoA unnie said.

We sat down infront of the trainees as the staff give us the paper with the trainees' name, group and song. "Can we have her autograph?" Lee Dae Hwi asks raising up his hand.

"Yes you can but after everything is done." BoA unnie said.

I look at the trainees and said to unnie "There are many handsome trainees here." BoA unnie agreed with me and start watching the performances that the trainees have prepared thus far.

With evaluating, i realised that there is alot of room for improvement for some of the trainees. From time to time, i will frown when the trainees sang not in tune.

Unnie and i discuss alot about their performances and also commented on their performances after they finished. It took about more than an hour to finish evaluating the respective group performances.

Unnie also tell me to say afew words of encouragement to the trainees who wants to debut as IOI, then i thank them for having them and spend some time together with the trainees talking to them.

It then suddenly become a fansign event as they started asking me to sign on their notebook, lyrics sheet and even their clothes. "I wish you guys all the best and i will support everyone of you. Fighting!" I said.

Shortly before i leave, i took a group photo with the boys posting it onto my instagram showing my support for them then i left. Following my manager, as i head for my web drama filming with Chanyeol oppa.

 

Author POV

The entire week, Jae Eun spend most of her time together with Chanyeol as they are busy filming for their web drama which will be out end of the year.

Currently Baby Girls are on their way to attend Taeyeon's concert day three which is also the last day. SHINee's Key and Jonghyun, NCT and Red Velvet will be also attending Taeyeon's concert.

Some fans gathered outside of the concert hall waiting for the SM artiste to arrive. Soon after Red Velvet arrive first holding onto Taeyeon's pink lightstick then followed by NCT then Baby Girls and SHINee's Key and Jonghyun.

Jae Eun step down from the van first then followed by Yura and the rest, fans keep on shouting her and her members name catching their attention. Jae Eun turned to the fans and wave at them before heading into the venue with her members.

The moment they stepped into the concert hall, the fans attention all went to them and started taking pictures and videos of them. Baby Girls sat beside Red Velvet, Jae Eun sit in between Dohee and her manager as always.

All the sm artiste that came all enjoyed the performance by Taeyeon, even Taeyeon herself mentioned her fellow SM family that came down to support her last day of concert.

At the end of the concert, they went backstage to find Taeyeon Baby Girls took a picture with their sunbae and also write down their well wishes for Taeyeon for her upcoming asia tour.

The girls quickly walk towards their van step inside then their manager head off from the concert venue. Immediately after watching the concert, EunMi and Yura will be flying off tonight as they will be attending Jimmy Choo's event at Chicago.

While as Jae Eun, Dohee and MinJi will be flying off to New York for Louis Vuitton event tomorrow morning. They are not the only korean artist that will be going, BTS's JungKook, Jin and V will also be attending the event.

Both JungKook and Jae Eun have already knew it since their recent meetup at a private restaurant. The two agreed to meet tonight at the same restaurant to catch up also JungKook said that he has some stuff he wants to pass to her.

 

The meeting was short as they have to catch a early flight tomorrow heading to New York for Louis Vuitton's event. Also Jae Eun suddenly thought of getting her sister present during her visit in New York since Jae Yoon's birthday is approaching. 

The next day approach, the girls got ready at the salon that they always goes to dress in Louis Vuitton from head to toe. Jae Eun dressed in Louis Vuitton's A Line Dress in Graphic Chain Print along with Double Cashgora Wrap Coat with Monogram Inside as her outer wear.

Finishing off her entire outfit with Louis Vuitton Star Trail Ankle Boots and Vaneau GM Epi handbag. Dohee dress in Louis Vuitton's Blue Velvet-Effect Lace Skater Dress and wearing her all time favourite LV's Frontrow Sneaker lastly carrying her black LV's Love Note sling.

Lastly MinJi dress in LV's Sleeveless Silk Crepe Ruffle Blouse in white, LV's Belted Cigarette Pants along with LV's Redingote Coat. MinJi wear LV's Rodeo Queen Pump and black New Wave Sandal.

They arrive at the Incheon Airport at around 9.30am as their flight is at 12pm. Jae Eun also wear the black bracelet that JungKook gave her as they both promise one another that they will wear it for their airport fashion.

Jae Eun along with her members greeted the bodyguards then stood facing their fans. MinJi constantly smiling and waving at the fans from time to time then join their two members as Jae Eun talk about what present should she get for her sister.

"Ah i know what yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter