[12]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Baby Girls make their comeback, they have been super busy with their comeback promotions. Attend various music shows, radio shows as well as some variety shows as a group.

Also because of their comeback concept is mature girls, vogue has also appointed the girls to be the front cover for the issue. Currently, now MinJi and Jae Eun are heading to their next schedule which is radio.

They will be guesting at NCT night night with Jaehyun and Johnny. As usual at the first floor, it is filled with fans waiting for the two girls to arrive. Jae Eun wore a white Gucci blouse and Gucci black skinny jeans and as for simple Versace shirt and a blanc and eclare denim skirt.

The girls arrives and greeted by many fans waiting at the basement floor for them. Jae Eun hold her iced coffee in one hand while she waving at her fans with another fans.

Heading up for their radio show, Jaehyun and Johnny politely greeted them since the girls is their seniors. They chat abit while waiting for the commercial break to be over.

As soon as the commercial break ends, Johnny did the opening for the show introducing the two girls. The entire radio program is fun as the girls get to relax and have fun at the same time.

Also Jaehyun and Johnny also talk about Jae Eun's close friendship with NCT, talking about their trainees days where they trained together with Jae Eun, Yura and EunMi before Dohee and MinJi join.

MinJi and Jae Eun also answer questions from the fans asking them what is their current plans and share some secrets of other members that the fans didnt know.

Not forgetting Johnny also shared that he was scared of Jae Eun because of her poker face but after that he realised that Jae Eun is a very cute and have alot of aegyo girl.

The four of them also shared about some fun incident during SMTOWN concerts where all artiste gathered together. Of course fun moments doesnt last long, sadly the girls have to go as their time has ended.

Before they go, the staff took some pictures of the girls together with the two DJs. Thanking all the staffs at the radio station then take their leave heading down together with their manager oppa.

Bidding their fans goodbye for five minutes before heading to the carpark leaving the MBC building.

The next day, Jae Eun has an overseas schedule in LA for a fashion brand, Valentino event. Her wavy hair is being tie in a loose ponytail wearing Valentino black Crepe Couture Dress along with Valentino Rockstud Pump.

Finishing off her outfit with a Valentino Cabana handbag dressed in all black head to toes is Valentino. Arriving at the Incheon Airport early in the morning heading to LA.

With three bodyguards and her manager accompany her walking into the airport heading to Korea Air business class check in counter to get the boarding pass before heading to the departure hall.

Jae Eun together with her staffs, manager and bodyguard head into the business class lounge waiting for departure.

 

Upon arrival in LAX airport, there are close to 200 fans awaiting for Jae Eun's arrival. Some even brought their banners and gifts for Jae Eun. Media and paparazzis are present at the airport awaiting for Jae Eun to arrived.

Soon as Jae Eun's staffs walked out from the arrival hall loud screams could be heard then Jae Eun along with her manager, body guards and also the airport security police make their way out of the arrival.

She greeted her fans with a bright smile and many assumed that she is in a good mood coming to LA for later event. Constantly waving at her fans until she stepped into the black mercedes car.

Due to her packed schedule, she couldnt explore the city itself as she has to rush to get ready for tonight's event for Valentino. As soon as she reached the hotel, she bathe and change out of her current outfit.

Her stylists then work on her look for tonight hoping to make her the most beautiful celebrity in the event. Dressing in Valentino Printed Crepe De Chine Dress and a pair of Valentino pump with stud detail.

Tying her hair into a loose ponytail making Jae Eun look even more elegant than usual. After getting ready, Jae Eun's manager called room service and eat the amazing dishes the hotel prepared.

Jae Eun take a selfie and posted it on to her instagram asking how does she look with her loose ponytail. Chilling at her hotel room for another forty five minutes before she was told to go.

While Jae Eun is on her way to Valentino event, her sister Jae Yoon break the shocking news of her dating to Jae Eun which she is currently shocked due to the sudden news.

Jae Yoon revealed that she is currently dating her best friend who is a well known actor Park Seo Joon. Also revealing that they both recently started develop feelings for one another thats why they decided to take one level higher becoming couple.

Of course Jae Eun is happy that her unnie is finally dating someone she loves and wish them well. JaeYoon and Seo Jun wants to keep their relationship from the public and Jae Eun understand why they are doing this.

Upon reaching the venue, there are already many Jae Eun's fans waiting for her since early in the morning hoping to get a good spot to see Jae Eun upclose.

The moment she step down from the car, loud screams could be heard. Jae Eun smile and walk towards the photo booth standing infront of many media as they snap pictures of the korean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter