[14]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Jae Eun can admit that she is slowly falling for JungKook but they are taking everything slowly. Also now Baby Girls has announced their 'Love Me' world tour and the dates of the countries they are visiting.

They will be holding three days concert in Seoul from 19 May to 21 May before heading to the other countries which include US tour as well as Europe tour. The girls have been working hard for their upcoming world tour.

Everyday after practise, Jae Eun would meet up with JungKook whenever he is free of schedule to eat out at both of their favourite seafood restaurant.

Baby Girls everyday routine is wake up wash up head to the company to prepare for their world tour till late night before heading back to their dorm again. Also the ticket sales for the three days concert has all sold out with five seconds which results in more demand of seats for people who cant get their tickets.

 

As day get closer to the concert date, the girls stayed even longer in the practise room to practise for long hours. Jae Eun and JungKook cant meet up often because of that, plus JungKook is still having his world tour too.

Since Jae Eun is too caught up with the preparation of their world tour, she could hardly reply back JungKook's text which leave his in frustration of not getting a reply from Jae Eun like usually he will.

This led to a slight unhappiness between the two of them as they quarrel over the text yesterday night. Ever since yesterday night, the two didnt text since then neither did they apologise.

"Jae Eun ah i think you should aplogise to him." MinJi said looking at her.

"Unnie i think he is being inconsiderate he already knew that i will be busy with practise, i could hardly reply him back even during my free time. I am really tired these days he should tried to understand me." Jae Eun reply back coldly.

"So what are you going to do now?" Yura asks.

"I just want to focus on our world tour and my career as for now i dont think it is necessary to get into a relationship now. Im sure if i were to get into another relationship, the fans are not gonna be happy about it." Jae Eun said while stretching her legs.

"Does JungKook know about your decision?" Dohee asks worriedly.

"I will tell him later plus unnie dont be confused that we are together already, we are just friends nothing more than that." Jae Eun replied.

The rest of the members didnt want to continue asking so they just keep quiet and get ready for their practise. That night before Jae Eun head to bed, she texted JungKook telling him that they should just be friends so to prevent such quarrels in the future.

Upon receiving JaeEun's message, JungKook is heartbroken over the fact that the girl he loves just wanted to be friends with him nothing more than that. He started to blame himself for being not understanding at the fact that Jae Eun is busy practising and starting the quarrel with her over the text.

The entire day JungKook didnt smile or laugh, even he smile or laugh its all fake. Jimin on the other hand knows that there is something bothering the maknae that goes unnoticed by the other members.

"JungKook ah are you okay? Your face doesnt seems good." Jimin asks sitting beside JungKook on the couch.

"Aniyo hyung. I just feeling tired." JungKook lied but it doesnt seems to convince Jimin at all.

"Dont lie to me, i do know for many years already when you lie its obvious. Just tell hyung what is bothering you?" Jimin tried to convince JungKook to tell him.

"Its about Jae Eun ssi. I am not understanding towards her at all, she told me that she will be busy with practise for their world tour. So me being not understanding i text everyday but i did not get any reply from her for the entire day. Thats when i lost it i lose my temper on her and we quarrel over the texts. Now she said that it is best to just remain as friends so to prevent such quarrels from happening." JungKook confessed feeling depressed at the fact of not being able to be Jae Eun's boyfriend.

"Dont be depressed. Just apologise and make it up to her, as long as you are determined to court her just keep going show her that you truly loves her." Jimin encouraged JungKook with a smile.

Smiling at Jimin feeling grateful towards his closest hyung in BTS, whispering a thank you to Jimin. 

 

JungKook tried very hard to win back Jae Eun but Jae Eun doesnt seem to fall for it. He also noticed that Jae Eun has slowly drifted away from him making it hard to him to get Jae Eun back.

Three days before the start of their world tour, Jae Eun went to her sister birthday party instead of training. She then meet Park SeoJun her sister boyfriend and have a chat with him.

When the sister meet, they immediately hug one another as they have not seen each other for a long period and they could only facetime everyday to catch on each other lives.

JaeYoon also invited IKON's Bobby and Hanbin, Jessica Jung, Ji Chang Wook, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Ha Jiwon, Song Hye Kyo, FX Luna and Amber, GOT7 Mark, Bambam and YuGyeom, SEVENTEEN Mingyu, Wonwoo, Seungkwan, S.Coups and Hoshi and also invited her parents, friends as well as Baby Girls' members. 

Jae Eun greeted the guests as well as her parents who is accompanied by her relatives. "Unnie i missed you." Hugging Jessica who is just like another sister from another mother to her.

"Unnie also missed you also heard from your unnie that you are really busy these days. Oh by the way unnie is lauching new clothing line in collaboration with Miu Miu by come for the launch party in Gangnam." Jessica told the younger girl.

"Of course unnie i will be there." Jae Eun smile at Jessica.

Heading over to her parents side hugging them tightly after not being able to see them for months. "How is my daughter doing?" Mrs Lee asks looking at her beloved daughter with the motherly look.

"Im doing good just currently busy preparing for our world tour that is coming up. Omma appa i have already gotten the tickets from manager oppa do remember to come down to our concert." Jae Eun said holding her parents hands in hers.

"Arraso we will make sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter