[16]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Eun wore her white Gucci T-shirt and black denim shorts and also white sneakers from Superga. Yura, EunMi and Jae Eun stepped inside the disneyland feeling excited to try on all the rides.

Being an artiste under SM you wont be alone that's because SM would never allow that. The three girls are accompanied by two of their managers and five bodyguards as they enjoy themselves in the disneyland.

Just ten minutes after the girls stepped inside, Sehun, Chanyeol and Chen followed by going in the disneyland with their managers.

"Unnie should go get some cute headbands there?" Jae Eun asks pointing to the store that sell alot of disney related items.

"Yes lets go." EunMi link her arms with Yura and Jae Eun as they walk into the store picking out their own headbands.

"Hyungs lets go get some cute headbands." Sehun suggested.

Chen and Chanyeol agreed to Sehun's suggestion walking into the store that the girls went into just afew moments ago. 

"Oh annyeong Yura ah. Why are you here?" Chen bump into Yura the moment he stepped into the store with both Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Oh oppa. I'm here with EunMi and Jae Eun, we are given a day rest since tomorrow we will be rehearsing for our concert in Tokyo." Yura answer looking at the three of them.

While Yura is talking to Chen, EunMi and Jae Eun are wondering why is their leader taking such a long so they decided to look for her.

Jae Eun immediately stop upon seeing her ex-boyfriend, Oh Sehun standing infront of her talking to Yura together with Chen and Chanyeol.

"Oh my Jae Eun ah what are the oppas doing here? Especially Oh Sehun." EunMi wince upon seeing Sehun infront of her.

Just before Jae Eun wanting to turn her body away from the people infront of her, Chanyeol caught both EunMi and Jae Eun and decided to call the two girls there.

Upon hearing Jae Eun's name, Sehun immediately turn his attention to his ex-girlfriend that he is still in love with. Jae Eun and EunMi walk to where the guys and Yura are, at the same time trying to avoid making eye contact with Sehun.

"Oh annyeong oppas." Jae Eun greeted the EXO members.

"Annyeong. I heard there were many guys trying to hit on our Jae Eun is that right?" Chanyeol asks purposely trying to make Sehun jealous.

"Aniyo oppa. You must have heard wrongly." Jae Eun immediately replied shaking her head.

"Its true. Our Jae Eun have been hit on by BTS JungKook, SEVENTEEN Wonwoo also surprisingly from our company NCT Taeyong and many others." Yura stated nudging the younger lady.

"Omo Taeyong likes you?" Chen asks in surprise while Sehun and Chanyeol look at Jae Eun in surprise after hearing the news from Yura.

"Aniyo oppa. Unnie we are just best friends, im sure Taeyong just like me as a best friend nothing more than that." Jae Eun said glaring at her unnie for exposing her.

"Alright enough of all the talking, lets go ride the exciting rides that are waiting for us." EunMi suggest also helping Jae Eun to get out of this awkward situation that she is in now.

The five of them walk out of the store together heading over to the scary looking roller coaster. The beagle lines, Chen and Chanyeol came up with a plan that leaves both Jae Eun and Sehun alone together.

Chen then whisper their plans with Yura and EunMi who agreed to their plan. EXO and Baby Girls always wished that Sehun and Jae Eun would patch back together as they have always been a cute couple in everyone's eyes.

When Jae Eun told her members that she has broken up with Sehun, her members were disappointed and angry at the couple's break up. Alot of times they would encourage Jae Eun to patch back with Sehun but Jae Eun choose to ignore.

They went for afew rides before taking a break at the fast food restaurant where they order their burgers and fries keeping them full. While they are eating, Chen and Chanyeol make an excuse saying that they need to go to the gents for awhile.

5 minutes after, Yura and EunMi make an excuse saying that EunMi wants to get the soft toys for her niece from the earlier shop that they just went to get the head bands. 

The atmosphere become even more awkward as both Sehun and Jae Eun just eat their food in silence dont know what to do afterall they are ex-lovers.

"How have you been?" Sehun decided to start a conversation between the two.

"I've been good. What about you?" Jae Eun asked back still refusing to make eye contact with him.

"Same as you just that i have been feeling alitle empty in my heart ever since our break up." Sehun answer looking at the girl that he loves and cant forget.

"Is it true that Taeyong likes you?" Sehun asks afraid to hear his close friend, Taeyong is in love with his ex-girlfriend.

"Dont believe in what unnie said just now. Taeyong oppa and i are just best friends we are nothing more than that." Jae Eun defended herself finally making eye contact with Sehun.

"Glad to heard that from you. Jae Eun ah do you think we still can go back to what we used to be?" Sehun asks holding Jae Eun's hands in his.

Slowly removing Sehun's hands from hers "Sehun ah people might see us. As to your question, i dont know how am i suppose to answer you. I hope you can find someone that is even better than me, i am not sure if we can go back what we used to be." Jae Eun reply.

"Jae Eun ah i have never stop loving you ever since we broke up. From time to time i would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter