[17]

Me As A Girl Group Member
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls are super busy with their world tour, they have been flying back and forth Korea and Japan. Besides being busy with their world tour, the girls also have been invited to perform at various festival overseas.

After they wrapped up their concert in Nagoya on 2 July, flying back to Korea the next day immediately. Spending the next few days practising for SMTOWN concert in Seoul which is happening on 8 July.

On the day of the SMTOWN concert rehearsal, Sehun was seen talking to Jae Eun at the backstage while Super Junior is rehearsing. The precious sight of the ex-lover talking is something that the fans have to take down and posted on to the web.

The news has brought alot of happiness to the 'HunJae' shippers out there, but there are fans that are not happy that the ex-lovers is getting back though Sehun and JaeEun has not officially got back together.

The SMTOWN concert ended on a high note. During the ending stage, Jae Eun hang out with BoA, Leeteuk and Amber. Wrapping her right arm around BoA's waist while BoA does the same back to her.

Sehun never failed to cross path with Jae Eun and would occasionally glance at his ex-girlfriend who is enjoying herself with BoA. Closer to the end of the concert, Sehun purpose stand closer to Jae Eun whose in between BoA and Amber.

When its time for the SM artiste to head back to the backstage, Jae Eun walk together with her unnies right infront of Oh Sehun who is with Chanyeol and Kai.

Baby Girls' manager urge the girls to quickly walk to the backstage as they still have midnight flight to Hiroshima to catch. Immediately changing out of the SMTOWN concert tee, the girls dressed in simple casual outfits looking presentable infront of the media as they set off to the airport.

Just when Jae Eun passed by Sehun whose outside EXO's waiting room, he grab her wrist. "Do well for your concert in Japan and take care." Thats what Sehun said to her whose looking at him confused.

Dont know what to say Jae Eun just nod her head quickly ran towards her member catching up with them.  The entire journey from the concert venue to the airport, Jae Eun couldnt help but keep thinking of what Sehun just did.

 

Soon the girls had already finished their concert in Hiroshima, returning back to Korea. Sehun has been on her mind throughout these days ever since their encounter behind the stage.

Her members also know that Sehun is trying his best to win Jae Eun back. 

Not long after there is an article about Sehun and Jae Eun getting back together, showing prove of Sehun is still in love with his ex girlfriend. Instantly the article went viral as the fans went crazy over the news of the two getting back together.

The pressure that Jae Eun is receiving from the paparazzi, fans, Sehun and JungKook makes her stress as she didnt know what she should do.

She want to take a break from all the problems, therefore she personally text JungKook telling him that its the best if they could just stay as friends. 

As for Sehun, she didnt want to talk about him because she clearly knows that she still loves him after all they have spend alot of time together since trainee days.

Sehun is the only one that makes her feel secure whenever she is around him. Her heart just cant forget about him, her heart just give in to him without even overcoming the fight.

 

Fast forward three months, Jae Eun tried to avoid Sehun as much as possible to prevent falling for him even more. As for JungKook, he is still heart broken that Jae Eun just wanted to be friends with him.

Besides being busy with Baby Girls' world tour, Jae Eun has also involved in the filming of her first ever Taiwan drama. She has been flying back and forth between countries for schedule.

The girls are getting ready to depart Incheon airport flying over to Shanghai for their concert which will be held tomorrow. Jae Eun wore sunglasses to hide her puffy eyes waving at the fans that keep on calling her name.

They then check in and went through the immigration procedure before proceeding to their departure gate waiting for the gate boarding announcement.

As always the girls are greeted with many fans that have been waiting for their arrival. Sadly the girls have to rush to the concert venue for rehearsal as their concert is tomorrow.

Along the way Jae Eun also kindly accepted the gifts from the fans. 

 

That night after the rehearsal, Jae Eun laid down on her bed looking through her phone. Just then Sehun's message has caught her off guard.

It says 'I still love you and i wont give up on you so easily'

She look at the message and sigh knowing how stubborn Sehun can be once he make the decision to do or get something.

Not wanting to think about Sehun anymore, Jae Eun turn off the lights and went to sleep.

The next morning, Jae Eun wake up to tons of messages from Suho telling her how drunk Sehun is and kept on calling her name non stop. Suho also said in the message that Sehun felt hurt because she keep on ignoring him despite h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter