...That Want U Back

The One...

MARK

 

Every since that one night I get spend at Donghyuck's place, I stay there more often. Most of the time, I spend helping Donghyuck come up with ways to get Jaemin and Jeno together. Other time, I was able to get him to make out with me, which I'm very happy about. He did say something about being caught but I could care less.

 

Also, Donghyuck is still a bit upset with his brother, Seungkwan. They're slowly getting use to Seungkwan's relationship with Mingyu, even though Donghyuck already know beforehand. Speaking of Mingyu, I spend some time with Taeyong to make fun of him. I told Taeyong what happen and we just wouldn't shut up about it. 

 

"Mark? MARK!" 

 

"What's up?" I said.

 

"Don't what's up me," Mr.Do yell at me. "Pay attention in class."

 

"Sir yes sir," I grumble under my breathe. "Sorry."

 

I look back at the board where Mr.Do explain something about the Renaissance. Donghyuck still scribbling notes onto his books and he won't play with me. After spending time actually writing down the notes, I almost cry when the bell ring. School ended.

 

"So are you gonna help me today?" Donghyuck turn to me after we finish packing our stuffs up. "Jaemin is gonna get together with Jeno today."

 

"You're really determined about this," I commented as I held his hand. He didn't notice so I didn't say anything. "I want to be reward after this is all over."

 

"Fine, I'll do whatever you want," He scoff. I mentally cheer because whatever I want is very very naughty.

 

We spotted Jaemin and Jeno together at a locker. Donghyuck ran up to them and said something. I just stay back because I would blur out everything. The three of them chat about something and Jaemin wouldn't stop glaring at Donghyuck. However, the guy look shock at Donghyuck before my boyfriend pull him away from Jeno and toward me.

 

"What do you want?" Jaemin grumble.

 

"We want to help," Donghyuck said, smiling. "You are going to ask Jeno out today."

 

"I am not," He replied in panic. "No one is asking anyone out today."

 

"You are gonna ask him out," I pull him up by the collar. "Get your over there and go to the amusement park with him that I pay ticket for so I can get a reward from my boyfriend."

 

Jaemin look shock and I the two tickets into his hand. I push him back to Jeno and went back to my Donghyuck. We continue watching them from the corner of the hall. Jaemin said something we couldn't heard. Jeno scratch the back of his head and said something back. Suddenly, Jaemin broke into a big smile so I'm guessing Jeno agree. The two of them went off somewhere and I happily turn around to get my reward.

 

"Let go," Donghyuck suddenly pull me behind the new couple. "We have to make sure everything went smoothly."

 

"B-But my reward," I want to cry.

 

"I'll let you see me later," He said it so casually. "Jaemin and Jeno are more important."

 

How did he know I want to see him ? We make out before but he never take cloth off. Of course, I want to see him . Anyway, he's pulling me through the street toward the local amusement park. Apparently, Donghyuck was able to get through entrance without paying because Seungkwan just happen to working there part time. 

 

"There they are," He pull me behind a lamppost. 

 

Honestly, I don't know why we doing this. We got them to go on a date. That's enough and Donghyuck should pay attention to me instead. I want his full attention. The last relationship I was in because the girl didn't pay attention to me at all. Instead she's busy hanging out with her friends and flirting with other guys. Whatever, I got Donghyuck now and he's ten time better.

 

"I lost them," He pout when I snap out of my thought. 

 

"It's ok," I wrap an arm around his shoulder. "Why don't we enjoy the park? Sooner or later, we'll run into them."

 

"Ok," Donghyuck answer in defeat.

 

I manage to get him to cheer up when I got the big panda from one of the game stand and gave it to him. We manage to spot Jaeno a couple of time but Donghyuck forgot about the mission already and I didn't remind him. After the ferris wheel, we went on the viking boat and then the mirror house.  When it was a bit late into the evening, we get some foods and went to the middle of the amusement park where a mimi concert was taken place.

 

"They say anyone could go sing so maybe we'll see someone we know from school," Donghyuck say excitedly.

 

"Unless they're from the choir class, I don't want to here it," I gag playfully. 

 

"Hey, we didn't know you guys will be here too," Jeno appear beside us with Jaemin.

 

"Ohhhhh hiiiiii," Donghyuck greet the two of them. Jaemin mouth thank you to us silent and I just gave him a thumb up. Then I did some weird hand motion between him and Jeno which got him turning redder than a tomato. "Are you guys gonna stay for concert?"

 

"Yeah," Jaemin answer. 

 

"Oh my god," Jeno suddenly gasp. "Mark, isn't that-"

 

"Everyone," The MC speak through a mic to get everyone attention. "Please welcome to the stage our very own local popstar, Soona."

 

I physically and mentally froze. Never in a million years would I believe this scenario happen. Let me explain. Soona is the ex-girlfriend who never pay attention to me. I see her around school but every since I start hanging with Donghyuck, I haven't notice her at all. This is actually the first time in a while that I see her now.

 

"Alright guy," She said happily to the audience. "My friends and I are gonna have a special performance for you. This is song perfectly explain the situation I'm in right now. Enjoy."

 

I'm not suprise she pull something like this. Jaemin and Jeno stood next to us in shock. Everyone at school know the big mess that happen when Soona and I broke up. Literally, World War 3 happen at SM Private School. The music start and I immediately regret staying here. I recognize the song right away.  (PLEASE! Listen to Want U Back by Cher Lloyd, if you know this song, we're best friend.)

 

Uh!
Mmm, yeah.
La la la la laaa
Uh!

Hey, boy you never had much game
Thought I needed to upgrade
So I went and walked away way way
Uh
Now, I see you've been hanging out
With that other boy in town
Looking like a pair of clowns clowns clowns
Uh

Remember all the things that you and I did first?
And now you're doing them with her
Remember all the things that you and I did first?
You got me, got me like this
Uh
And now you're taking her to every restaurant
And everywhere we went, come on!
And now you're taking her to every restaurant
You got me, got me like this
Uh

Boy you can say anything you wanna
I don't give a shh, no one else can have ya
I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back
Uh
I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin'
Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin'
I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back
Uh

Please, this ain't even jealousy (jealousy)
He ain't got a thing on me (a thing on me)
Tryin' to rock them ugly jeans jeans jeans
Uh
You clearly didn't think this through
If what I've been told is true (is it true?)
You'll be crawling back like boo hoo hoo
Uh

I broke it off thinking you'd be cryin'
Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin'
I want you back
I want you back
Wa-want you, want you back
Uh

Ooh, I thought you'd still be mine
When I kissed you goodbye uh oh uh oh
Ooh, and you might be with her
But I still had you first uh oh uh oh

 

I stood in the audienc, sending glare at her. Soona and her friends dance onstage while she sing and act like a typically cheerleader in those American high school movie. This song make it sound like I'm a desperate guy who's still in love with me. Donghyuck look at me worrily as i am trying to keep my anger in check. She did make it very very VERY obvious that she's singing it to me. Soona wouldn't stop pointing at me and smirk at me.

 

"That's it," I release Donghyuck's soft hand and walk toward the stage. The MC stood next to the stage so I just grab his mic and got on stage.

 

(Mark's Rap)

Let's go! Mark's here!
We used to be, but now there's a separation between you and me
Baby I'm moving on to another boy that understands me more
Dated him in front your place so you can see it all
I remember the times, when we used to bond
But I never realized that you wanted to be mine
So I gave him the ring, instead of you, nickname too
I can tell that you're upset, because it ain't you
Met a new boy, and I gave him my heart
Not noticing that you wanted me from the very start
You want me back?
We can just be friends, don't try this thing all over again
Come on

 

As I rap, I wink at Donghyuck. Soona couldn't do anything since she have to continue on with the performance. She roll her eyes and walk backward. I kept on walking forward and meant every words that I have said. Soona never want to be with me so she have no right singing all those words to me, not to mention insulting my boyfriend. When the rap end, I walk out off stage.

 

After giving the mic back to a shocked MC, I walk back to Donghyuck and got him out of it. "Let go, I don't want you here."

 

"Do you want to go home?" He ask me. I nodded. "Let get out of here then."

 

The two of us say bye to Jeno and Jaemin after the two of them gave Donghyuck their numbers. I already have their numbers since we're all in the same lacrosse team. We walk home since his house is in a walking distance. Donghyuck didn't say anything and I appreciate the silent. When we got to his house, Donghyuck open the door and pull me inside. He got me sit in the living room and hug me.

 

"Soona is my ex-girlfriend," I explain. "She mean nothing to me right now, all I care about is you."

 

"It's ok, I trust you," Donghyuck smile at me. Soon we got in our normal position, my head on Donghyuck's lap and him playing with my hair. "Did you guys end on bad term?"

 

"Like I say before, I need constant attention and she couldn't give it to me," I rub my face on his lap. "You are better."

 

"Ok ok," He got hai out of my face. "I get it."

 

"I'm serious, I only like you," I got up and straddle him. "I don't care if you're working for my family. You're my boyfriend and that's final."

 

"Ok," Donghyuck pout cutely at me.

 

"Ok," I lean in and kiss him.

 

For the first time, I act kinda submissive. Donghyuck's hands slowly slide down my back and soon, it was on my . I freaking love the feeling, maybe I got an . We made out on his coach and I got to take off his shirt. This is freaking awesome, I finally see Donghyuck' partially . That's good enough for now.

 

"Eh-hmm," We heard someone cough. We snap out of the lustful state and saw Seungkwan standing there with Mingyu, who have a huge grin on his face.

 

"I told you to wait a bit," Mingyu smirk. "Sooner or later, they will start boing like bunny, like us."

 

"And you were judging me?" Seungkwan raise an eyebrow at Donghyuck. "You would have if we didn't walk in on you."

 

"Fine, I forgive you," Donghyuck blew raspberry. "Now  leave us alone."

 

Donghyuck pull me by the hand upstair, to his room. Is he gonna have with me? Oh my god, no freaking way. He wouldn't-

 

"Take off your cloths," He order me. I just stare at him like I'm about to get hit by a car in headlight. "You need to shower you stink. Afterward, we'll Netflix and chill."

 

I have never take a shower and clean myself that much. Every cracks and crevices are clean and shaved. Donghyuck gave me some of his cloths. They're loose and easy to take off. Oh my god, why am I so nervous about having ? I step out of the bathroom and the light is a bit dim. Donghyuck wore some really loose cloths and laid on his bed.

 

"What took you so long?" He smile at me and open his arm. "Come here."

 

I got on the bed and start kissing him. He was reaching for something in the drawer. Good idea, rather safe than sorry. Protection everyone.

 

"Great," Donghyuck suddenly got off of me and pull out a remote from the drawer. "I need to catch up on Glee."


 

Anyone ually frustrated???   ;)

 

I'm the devil minion that got born to get you thirsty. Don't worry, you still got your imagination so maybe tell me about it. Comment below and tell me how frustrated you are? Also, anyone who know the song that I've based the chapter on is my best friend now because it's a jam even if it's an old song.

 

FIGHTING!!!