...With All the Work, Work, Work

The One...

MARK

 

"Congratulations on your new project sir," I heard one if father many business partner said to him.

 

Mother and I are attending another one of father lunch party to celebrate the company successful project. While mother socialize with the other wifes, I got no one to talk to. Father forbidden me from bringing Donghyuck and the other people didn't bring their kids. Several older people try to talk to me and I was polite. I have a conversation with them but they soon left since they want to talk to other people too. 

 

To: Big Booty Boi

I'm so bore. Sos

 

From: Big Booty Boi

Too bad, so sad. I'm making cupcakes rn.

 

To: Big Booty Boi

Can u get any cuter? TT.TT I want some. All the people here are boring. I wanna go home and cuddle with you.

 

From: Big Booty Boi

I would never cuddle with u. Most of the staffs are having their day off but why do I hav to be here?

 

To: Big Booty Boi

Cuz I want to come home with my baby waiting for me.

 

From: Big Booty Boi

I am not ur baby.

 

To: Big Booty Boi

I'm so bore. Can u send me ur nudes?

 

I tap my fingers against the armrest of the sofa I'm sitting on, waiting for Donghyuck to reply. Was the nudes too much to ask? I sigh and pouted when five minutes pass. He probably ignoring me now. My baby is ignoring me. I entertain myself by imagining what Donghyuck look like when he's making those cupcakes. Flours all over his face and so focus on putting frosting on top of the cupcakes. Cute.

 

"Mark honey," My mother sweet talking send chill down my spine. Eww why did she call me honey? She never do that. "This is Winwin, he's the son of one of our manager from the China branches. Be friend with him, he recently move to here."

 

With her is a really puzzled looking kid. He seem to understand very little of what my mother just say, probably because he still learning Korean. Winwin awkward sat down on the seat across from me. There's a puppy face guy standing behind him. His translator? Suddenly, Winwin handed me an ear piece which he want me to put on.

 

He said something in Chinese which the ear translate. "Do you understand?"

 

"Yeah, this thing translate Chinese, cool," I was amaze.

 

"I got one to translate Korean," He show me the one he's wearing and the guy next to him is wearing the same thing. "This is Kun. He's my butler."

 

"Shuck, you get to bring your butler," I pouted. "Mine is at home, making cupcakes for me."

 

"This party is boring," Winwin said. "I wanna ditch but Kun wouldn't let me."

 

"Your father will be mad," Kun exclaimed.

 

"Let's all ditch," I grin at them and pointed toward the back exit. "We'll just say we need to go to the bathroom."

 

"All three of us?" Winwin raise his eyebrow.

 

"No, I'll go first," I got up and headed to the exit.

 

Luckily, no one seem to care and I got out with no problems. After a wile, Winwin and Kun come out of the party And meet up with me. We ventured outside and visit the shopping area around here. The two of them seem pretty cool so we exchange numbers to jeep in contact. Taeyong and Ten would love Winwin, their personalities will get along. On the other hand, Taeil would love Kun. Both of them are quiet people.

 

"We got to go now," Winwin told me after we visit the new ice cream place. "It's was really nice hanging out with you Mark."

 

"No need to be so formal," I replied. "Maybe next time, I'll bring my butler so Kun could have someone to talk to."

 

"Bye," He said in Korean to me before leaving. 

 

A limo picked him and Kun up. When they disappear from my sight, I realize I forgot to give the translator ear piece back. Oh well, more reason for us to hang out next time. 

 

It really strange to me how Winwin cling onto Kun. The two of them look like they're dating like Donghyuck and me. That's cute. They go well together. Kun look tough at first but he's an airhead. Speaking of which, I should get home. I miss my Hyuckkie.

 

Luckily, I was able to call my driver who pick me up in less than ten minutes. We stop by a fast food place and I got a soda because why not. When I finally got back, I haven't even gone through have the bottle. The mansion is pretty empty today since most of the staffs are on a break. I know Donghyuck is stills here since his shoes are at the front door and a little sound of music coming from somewhere. Skipping to the kitchen, I found my baby but in a rather interesting situation.

 

I ain't worried 'bout nothin'
I ain't wearin' na nada
I'm sittin' pretty, impatient, but I know you gotta
Put in them hours, I'mma make it hotter
I'm sending pic after picture, I'mma get you fired

 

My baby is listening to "Work from Home" and dancing to it. He didn't seem to notice me yet so I'll just lean against the doorway and watch. 

 

I know you're always on the night shift
But I can't stand these nights alone
And I don't need no explanation
'Cause baby, you're the boss at home

 

It's kind hot to me how he's singing along to this song. In my opinion, it describes our relationship in some way. I wonder wonder if Donghyuck miss me at night? I want to cuddle with him right now. 

 

You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work
But you gotta put in work, work, work, work, work, work, work
You don't gotta go to work, work, work, work, work, work, work
Let my body do the work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work
We can work from home, oh, oh, oh oh
We can work from home, oh, oh, oh oh

 

Have you ever get jealous of a table counter? I have right now because Donghyuck just twerk to the chorus of the song. My contact name for him was correct. He does have a big booty when he doesn't wear those ugly baggy pants. I like when he show his asset... to me and no one else.

 

The show end as I finish drink my soda bottle with a straw. The sound of me on the straw cause Donghyuck to jump two feets into the air. He stare at me with his red cheeks and embarassed face. I just smirk and wink at him.

 

"Why you stop?" I innocently nod my head to one side. 

 

"What are you doing here?" He asked, trying to avoid eyes contact. "I thought you're at that party."

 

"I got bore and ditch with some new friends," I set the empty bottle on the island counter. "Then I miss you and come back here. Now it's your turn to answer my question. Why did you stop?"

 

"It wasn't something you suppose to see," He backed himself against the counter. 

 

"What if I like it?" I cornered him. We were mere inches apart from full out contact. "What if I want more?"

 

Before I could stop myself, I lean in and kiss Donghyuck. One hand around his waist while the other hand gripe one of his cheek. Donghyuck put up a fight but he eventually give in. Soon, tongues were involve and the room just got hotter. 

 

When I’m in the house guess what happens
At the end it always turns out
To be empty and demolished (I killed it)
I eventually always end up standing at the center of
It always energetic still clenching
A damn mic in my fist now (how)
Could this be possible? Am I that powerful?
Guess that’s why rumors
Around the world are saying that
Mark is absolutely fully capable
No more rules, just dial my number
If you’re ready to have your house blown

 

I groan in annoyance. When I finally got Donghyuck to kiss me, someone have to call and us. After looking at the caller ID, I answer it and shout to the other person. "Jaehyun, why did you call?"

 

"Nothing dude, I accidentally dial you," He laugh.

 

You can literally see steam out of my ears. "GET A FLIP PHONE YOU BASTARD!!! YOU JUST ME!!!"

 

"Wait what-"

 

I hung up and turn around, only to find Donghyuck gone. Crap, I mist have scare him off. Good going Mark, you idiot. I heard a door slam but it wasn't the front door so he's must still be in the house. After searching for a but, I saw lights from one of the downstairs bathroom.

 

"Hyuckkie, you ok?" I knock on the door.

 

"Go away," He replied back.

 

"Come on, it's not that bad," I chuckle. "You're a really good kisser."

 

Donghyuck didn't answer so I guess he didn't want to hear that. I pretend to walk away and hide behind a corner, waiting for him to come out. After a while, he did come out but he look everywhere to make sure I'm not around. Donghyuck try to creep toward the front door but I tiptoe behind him and koala hug him. I kiss his neck too.

 

"Let me go," He try to struggle out of my koala hug. "I want to go home."

 

"Stay the night," I whisper into his ear. "I get lonely without you."

 

"No way, if I stay the night, you might me," Donghyuck crawl toward the door but I end up holding his feets back. "You're a ert."

 

"Don't act like you don't like it," I let him go, which cause him to fall face flat on the ground. Before he could get up, I turn him around and straddle his mid-section while holding his arms above his head. "We both know you enjoy it."

 

"So what?" He stick his tongue out at me. It piss me off but I took the chance. I reattach our mouth together and on his tongue. 

 

He turn his his head sideway to end our kiss. Now I'm just and mad. I pull him off the floor and pull him toward my room. He try to escape but my dead gripe on his wrist prevent that. When we got to my room, I push him on the bed and we make out for a while. Won't go into detail because I need to keep this PG. The dumb author of this story didn't put this fic in the mature section so I couldn't have with Donghyuck. I could think about it though.

 

"Are you still mad about that kiss earlier?" I ask as we cuddle in my bed.

 

"Seriously?" Donghyuck scoff. "We just made out and you ask me that?"

 

"Just wondering."

 

"I'm not, ok," He laid his head on my chest. "Don't do that ever again, ok?"

 

"Never kiss you again?" I look over at him in shock.

 

"No, don't suprise me." I lay back down and Donghyuck laid on my chest again. We stay like that for a while and I play with his hair to entertain myself. Suddenly, he got up and ran out the room but he come back later with his backpack with him. "I got homeworks to do. I completely forgot about it."

 

"But do you have to do it now?" I pouted cutely, hoping my aegyo will persuade him somehow. "Cuddle with Markie."

 

"Ewww," Donghyuck cringe. "I have to finish this Geography project before it's due."

 

"I hate Geography," I slump down on my bed. "We go to different school right?"

 

"Yes," He answered as he glued a note card onto the poster paper. "My parents doesn't have enough money to send to SM Private School."

 

"I kinda wish you were though," I help straighten out the poster for Donghyuck to glued more stuffs on it. "The study program is pretty good and the school have a good reputation too."

 

"That still doesn't change the fact that it's expensive," He cut the paper into a zigzag pattern. "The only way I ever gonna get in that high class place is by scholarship or someone pay for me."

 

Suddenly, what Doghyuck just say turn the gear in my head. If Donghyuck go to my school, I could spend more time with him. I'll be able to kiss him whenever I want. "What if I pay for your tuition?"

 

"What?!?!"


 

Introducing Winwin and Kun into this story. You will definitely see more of them. Yes, Mark think Donghyuck have a big ;) Comment and subscribe. 

 

Mark's rap in Mad City tho. >< I finally got around to listen to that song, but Fire Truck is still my fav. Please don't kill me.

FIGHTING!!!