...With the Online Game

The One...

DONGHYUCK

 

I ran into the bamboo forest as the Woodland Ogre chase after me. Where the hell are Seungkwan and Mingyu? Before the ogre swings his giant club at me, I jump into the air and got out my Demon Blade. Just as I was about to stab the ogre, my teammates appear.

 

"Sorry, Donghyuck," Seungkwan apologizes as he and Mingyu's avatar appear.

 

"I had to take a call," Mingyu lied, obviously.

 

"Whatever, just help me take down this boss," I spoke through my headphone. The computer screen flashes in colorful lights. I punch the buttons on my keyboard. "Damn it Seungkwan, give me some healing support. You spend you whole mana bar healing up your boyfriend. My gosh, even in an online game, I still feel like I'm third wheeling."

 

"Sorry, sorry, sorry," Seungkwan cries to me through his headphones. His avatar in the game starts healing me as I continue to attack. "Get it, get it! Mingyu, behind you. Left shot left shot, no RIGHT SHOT!"

 

"Stop yelling," I yell through the microphone. 

 

"Donghyuck, there's an opening, back me up," Mingyu finally talks as our avatar both kill the ogre. "Awesome dude, what did we get?"

 

"We got Upgrade Minerals and Mountain Herb," I told him. "The Mountain Herbs are obviously yours, Seungkwan. I'll split the Upgrade Minerals with Mingyu."

 

"Thanks, dude," My brother's tall boyfriend chuckle. "I got to go now, see you guys tomorrow. We need to pass this dungeon by this time tomorrow"

 

"Ok, see ya tomorrow," I was about to log off but Seungkwan message me.

 

"What do you want for dinner?" 

 

"Bro, you could have asks me since you are in the next room," I yell out loud. 

 

Mingyu logged off and Seungkwan did as well. When I put my computer on sleep mode, Seungkwan pokes his head in my room. "What do you want for dinner?"

 

"We have leftovers in the fridge," I told him. "Mom made a lot of teriyaki chicken and rice before she and Dad went to the hospital."

 

"I'll heat it up," My brother left and I could hear him skips downstairs. "Do you want sweet and sour sauce on the side?"

 

"We have those?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Sure then."

 

I stretch and went to the bathroom. My face got oily and I have to wash it off to wake myself up. It's one of those rare weekends where I am not needed at the Lee mansion because Mark is away with his family to a family trip. He insisted I went with him but I declined just in case Mom or Seungkwan needs me at home to take care of Dad. Mark throw a tantrum but he understands.

 

To make things better, it's the weekend and there's no homework. I get to do whatever I want basically. Of course, I went online and play the game a bit. Seungkwan and Mingyu just happen to play at the same time so we team up to beat some monsters.

 

"Here," Seungkwan hands me a plate of foods when I exit the bathroom to go back to my room. "I have to do something so don't bother me. And don't sit in front of your computer the whole time either. It'll make your face square."

 

"You too," I . "I don't think Mingyu would like your face to turn square. He seems rather fond of your round face."

 

"Shut up," Seungkwan barks at me and ran to his room, locking it. 

 

I went back to my room and woke up my computer. The game is still running as I ate a spoonful of rice. After finishing the foods, I focus a hundred percent on the game. My avatar cut through a herd of monsters as it approaches the last level of the dungeon I'm in. However, the last level is a bit difficult to me. 

 

"Crap crap crap!" I curse as I try to save myself by punching the keyboard. "Damn it, where is Seungkwan's avatar when you need him?"

 

Just as I curse at my screen, another person avatar appears on my screen and save me. The person username is Tooth_Gap. He heals me as I manage to beat the last boss. It was a pleasant surprise to see a stranger helping me out. After we manage to escaped, I decide to message the person.

 

Ruler54321: Thx 4 helping me!

Tooth_Gap: No problem. Why were you there alone?

Ruler54321: My team is being making-out with each other.

Tooth_Gap: Hahaha maybe you need to get another team.

Ruler54321: It's all good. I can handle myself.

Tooth_Gap: Really? It didn't seem like that back there.

Ruler54321: Shut up, u meanie!

Tooth_Gap: Sorry, I'll take it back. Wanna go on another dungeon?

Ruler54321: Sure, let's go. 

 

For the next couple of hours, I went through two or three dungeons with Tooth_Gap. We chat while traveling through the different levels. He told me he's a guy and he recently moves to South Korea because his father got a new job. I also told him about a little bit about myself. It's strange but he seems nice. 

 

Tooth_Gap: We're really compatible lol.

Ruler54321: Not gonna lie, we are great together.

Tooth_Gap: We could get marry in the game so we can go on more dungeon together.

Ruler54321: Sure, why not? 

 

Our avatars went to the Marriage Shore in the game and got married. For some reason, I look around my room as if Mark's gonna jump out of nowhere. It's just a game but I feel like Mark with make a big deal out of this. Knowing him, he would probably start playing and force me to marry his avatar so no one will marry me. 

 

Tooth_Gap: Awesome, my brother is coming back, I got to go.

Ruler54321: Ok, I probably log on tomorrow.

Tooth_Gap: We can take on the Underworld dungeon tomorrow.

Ruler54321: Ok :)

 

I log off and ran downstairs to put the empty plate in the sink. Seungkwan hasn't exited his room yet so I might as well wash the dishes. The whole time I wash the dishes, the thought of Tooth_Gap enter my mind. I pride myself to be a good judge of people characters. from the way he talks, I would guess Tooth_Gap is around my age. We used a lot of abbreviation that only youngster these days will get, like lol and omfg. 

 

Anyway, I finish washing my dishes before going back to my room. Mark send me a text and he wants to come over so he can cuddle. My gosh, that guy will be the death of me. He's just too cute every since I made that little fake wedding. I changed out of my house clothes and put on more casual clothes. My bike was good to go so I use it to get to Mark's mansion.

 

"Who is it?" The head maid asks through the intercom.

 

"It's me, Donghyuck," I answer.

 

"Donghyuck? It's not your work day today," She replies. "Did you forget?"

 

"Mark asks me to come," I answer back.

 

"Oh ok, I'll open the door for you."

 

The metal gate open and I rode my bike inside. After parking it at the parking space, next to one of the fancy car, I walk inside, only to be jumped by Mark himself.

 

"I miss you," He kiss my cheek. "Let's go cuddle."

 

Like a rag doll, Mark pulls me toward his room and threw me on the bed. He jumps on me and rubs his face all over my chest. People would've thought he hasn't seen me for years but we saw each other just yesterday. Anyway, I learned to just let Mark do whatever he want until he's satisfied. 

 

"What did you do today?" He asks when he's finally finish rubbing himself all over me. "Anything fun?"

 

"Play my online game," I answer. "I finally found someone to couple with to help me in the dungeons. We got married."

 

"You cheated on me already?" Mark straddle me as I was pushed onto the bed. "How could you?"

 

"I didn't cheat on you," I laugh. This was the exact reaction I expected from Mark. "It's just a game."

 

"What game is it? I want to play and you'll couple with me instead," Mark got off of me and ran to his laptop. 

 

However, the rule of the game is that you have to reach a certain level in order to couple up with someone. That's why I have to spend two to three hours helping Mark creates an avatar and leveling him up. I sat next to him with Mark laptop while my boyfriend sat on his desk next to his bed and play on his desktop. 

 

"Hyuckkie, how do I do this?" Mark pokes my shoulder as I pass an easy dungeon. "I can't seem to beat this monster."

 

"You just ran away from that one," I look at his desktop screen. "You'll come back later and beat him. For now, you ran away and level up."

 

"Ok," He did as I instructed. 

 

For the rest of the evening, we spend the time playing the game. Occasionally, Mark would ask me questions or makes me play his avatar if the level is too hard. Most of the time, I just play on my account on Mark's bed. Nothing really special happens until Tooth_Gap went online again.

 

Tooth_Gap: Hi :)

Ruler54321: Wanna go on a quest rn?

Tooth_Gap: Yeah, but I need a dungeon that spawn Woodland Orge. I need some items from that monster.

Ruler54321: I know the perfect place. 

 

My avatar leads Tooth_Gap toward the place where I fight with Seungkwan and Mingyu. We spend some time there to help Tooth_Gap get his needed items and I got a level up. Mark haven't notice that I play with Tooth_Gap yet since he was so absorbed in the game. 

 

Ruler54321: So what do you like in real life?

Tooth_Gap: Well, I have a tooth gap obviously. I moved to South Korea from China recently cuz my father got a new job.

Ruler54321: That's cool. Your Korean is pretty good for a foreigner.

Tooth_Gap: Writing is fine but speaking and listening are troublesome.

Ruler54321: I see

Tooth_Gap: I just remember, my brother play this with his friend. I could introduce you to them.

Ruler54321: Sure, the more the merrier.

Tooth_Gap: Here they come.

 

Just as I got the message, two more avatars walk into my screen. I check their level and it's pretty high, even higher than me and Tooth_Gap. They must be veterans at this game. I greet them and they seem like really nice people. One of them is Winwin69 and the other one is QianKun96.  

 

QianKun96: Rennie, you actually couple up with someone. That was unexpected.

Winwin69: Are you a boy?

Ruler54321: Yes I am

Winwin69: Then, you are my brother-in-law. I'm Winwin. The other guy is my boyfriend, Kun.

 

Winwin? Kun? Why does that sound so familiar? Oh well, it's probably unimportant. 

 

"Hyuckkie, what are you doing?" Mark lays next to me and gnaws on my shoulder. When he saw what's on my screen, he immediately sat up and close the laptop. "I don't you to talk to him."

 

"Are you really that jealous?" I smirk. This is one of those time where I might actually get the upper hand in the relationship. "It's just a game."

 

Before I knew it, Mark was on top of me. The look in his eyes matches the look of a very hungry animal. I'm actually starting to get scared just by looking at him. "Just for that, I'm gonna punish you now."


 

RENJUN

 

I waited for a while but Ruler54321 logged off the game so I just log off as well. Maybe, I should get something to eat now. I wonder what Ruler54321 look like and what's he doing.


 

Sorry, it has been about a month. College life ya know. 

 

I have the story planned out already. But before we get any farther, there's a question I want to ask you guys and please answer. As you might already notice, the progression of my story is leading up to Mark and Donghyuck first time (). I will not, I repeat, WILL NOT put a scene but I will indicate that they're having their first time. However, I know there's a lot of controversial agreement about this. I want you guys to tell me what you want so I can plan the story further. That will also be the halfway point of the story too.

 

FIGHTING!!!