3.5

King [Taoris]

{Double update!!! make sure to read chapter 3.4 first!}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in so long! :,(( I've been so busy touring London and but I'm back home now 

It was celebration as the two heirs returned to the castle. Nuri and Evani were taken in as family and Jay was welcome to stay for however long he wanted to. Although Luhan nearly beat up Jay for letting his 'poor brother in law' get attacked by werewolves. Xiumin was quick to salvage the situation.

Another set of big news was that Xiumin and Luhan were to get engaged. It was soon, yes but the latter was carrying the oldest Prince's child and it was sooner better than later to sort out the issue.

Tao grinned as he laced his fingers with Yifan's as they followed their brothers down to the village. It had been a while since they've had a day out and something told them that this was their last chance before things turn for the worse.

"Ready?"

Tao turned to see Chanyeol rolling his shoulders and stretching his neck.

"Ready."

On the other side of Tao was Jongdae, who was also doing the same thing as Chanyeol. Warming up like he was about to run in a marathon. Tao turned his gaze to where the two Princes' were staring at, a grin widening as Tao also started to stretch out his limbs.

"On three?" Tao asked, shooting a wink to Jongdae and Chanyeol, who in reply just smirked.

Yifan stared at the three, very confused on why his husband had let go on his hand. He looked straight and made an 'o' shape with his mouth as he realized what the (childish) princes wanted to do.

"One." Jongdae got into running position.

"Two." Chanyeol did the same.

"THREE!" Tao yelled as he took off, running straight through the middle of a peaceful flock of pigeons.

The three (childish) princes let out huge laughs as they ran around the square, successfully scaring every pigeon in a 50-yard radius. The old women who were feeding the pigeons glared at the princes but their stares softened as they watched the three laugh and giggle among themselves.

"Are you sure you're 18?"  Yifan asked once Tao returned to his side.

"Shut up." Tao mumbled as he took yet another free ice cream from an nice old man who just happened to find the heir to the west kingdom just adorable.

"Keep eating ice cream and you'll become fat like Luhan."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

Yifan inwardly cursed his blabber mouth. Luhan had heard him. He so didn't mean for Luhan to hear him. Now, not only was his beloved prince angry at him. So was his extremely hormonal pregnant (sassy) brother.

"Well ."

Jongdae let out a loud cackle as he clapped his hands. He found these whole predicament amusing. "Run brother run! While you still have a chance to escape with your goods."

Yifan knew exactly what Jongdae meant by that.

Luhan was so going to castrate him.

So he did what any logical man would do.

Run.

Joonmyeon raised an eyebrow as he eyed the three empty seats at the meeting table

Joonmyeon raised an eyebrow as he eyed the three empty seats at the meeting table.

"Where's Yif-"

"Long story, don't ask." Xiumin said sighing as Jongdae let out a loud laugh. Yixing rubbed his forehead as he tried to focus on the issue on hand. (It really was too early in the morning for this.)

"My queen?"

Yixing looked up to see Nuri and Evani standing anxiously by the door.

"You called?" Evani spoke out, avoiding eye contact. 

Yixing rose from his seat as he approached the werewolf couple. To their surprise he pulled them into a tight hug.

"Thank you...."

Nuri blinked in surprise as he heard the queen whisper a thank you to them.

"What?"

"For looking out for my Taozi."

Evani grinned sheepishly as she turned the back of her neck, "That was nothing my highness, we were just doing our duty."

"Nonsense, and call me Yixing."

"But-"

"Please....I insist."

Nuri and Evani gulped nervously but nodded.

Joonmyeon cleared his throat, causing everyone to turn to him, "Getting back to business. Nuri, Evani, Jay. I need you three to accompany me to-"

He was cut off by the wooden doors to the meeting room slamming open. Yifan came rushing in, a seething Luhan and Tao close behind him.

"Jesus Christ boys this is n-"

"PLEASE HELP ME, THEY'RE TRYING TO CUT OFF MY BALLS."

Yixing blinked as Yifan (tried) to hide himself behind the queen as two very angry men approached them.

Tao opened his mouth to speak when Joonmyeon slammed his fist on the table, toppling over a couple empty golden chalices. Everyone turned to the king who was turning red with anger, "Now....is not the time. Sit your asses down before I get up and make you."

"Yes my lord." Yifan, Tao and Luhan whimpered before taking their respective seats.

Tao nudged Yifan and sent him a mental message.

"This isn't over, and you're sleeping on the couch....Wu Yifan."

Yifan grimaced at the use of his full name but he supposed he deserved it.

"As I was saying." Joonmyeon growled, "I need the three werewolves to accompany me to the dungeons. We caught a pair of werewolves the other day and I need you to tell me if they belong to your pack."

Nuri nodded and bowed. Evani did the same and Jay simply got up. Joonmyeon brushed past the seated princes and started walking down the hallway. He was still clearly angry about the disruption from earlier. Tao sighed and got up, following the rest of his brothers as they trailed after their father. They walked through the castle. It seemingly got colder the closer they got to the dungeons.

Nuri and Evani were pushed forward as Joonmyeon ordered the guard to open the prison gates. Tao subconsciously moved closer to Yifan as they started walking past the prison cells. He flinched as the prisoners threw themselves against the prison bars, reaching out to grab any member of the Royal Family.

Even Xiumin and Yifan looked uneasy as they passed rabid wolves, blood thirsty vampires and merciless demons. They stopped in front of a pure silver cage. Nuri stumbled a bit when he accidentally got too close.

Chanyeol reached out and caught the man, helping him to his feet.

"Pure silver, just to weaken the two wolves." Joonmyeon stated proudly as he patted one of the bars. Tao shared a nervous look with Yifan before stealing a glance at Jay, who looked very uneasy.

"Okay, it's those two." Joonmyeon said, motioning to the two female werewolves huddling in the corner, as far away from the silver as possible.

Evani's eyes widened as she choked back a sob. She raced out of the dungeon, disappearing up the flight of stairs. Nuri mouthed a sorry to Tao before rushing after his mate.

"Jay?" Yixing turned to the remaining werewolf.

He was staring at his feet, his hands behind his back.

"The black haired one.....her name is Mijya. She's Evani's....sister "

Yixing frowned, "That doesn't make any sense? Why would two werewolves from your pack want to hurt our people?"

Jay opened his mouth to respond but was cut off by loud sirens.

Everyone tensed as they shared a couple looks. Joonmyeon was the first to break out into a run. They ran upstairs, passing by the weapons room. Tao grabbed his bow and sheathed a sword as he ran past his station. Sehun had picked up his double sided spear along with some arrows which he passed to Tao. The rest armed themselves without stopping. Joonmyeon came across a couple servants who's eyes were as wide as the full moon.

"What's wrong?"

"It's a....a...ro-roya-"

Joonmyeon lost his patience as he pushed the male servant aside, running out to the courtyard to see for himself. Yifan was close behind, his hold tightening on his sword and a cloaked figure came closer on a black horse. Tao notched an arrow and pointed at the hooded horseman. He was about to let the arrow fly before his mom yelled for everyone to stop. Tao lowered his bow, staring at Yixing.

Yixing let out a shaky breath as the cloaked figure came closer, "Stop...I know who that is."