0.9

King [Taoris]

"Should I wake them" 

"No, I have a better idea."

Chanyeol watched as his shorter friend ran to a nearby well. He leaned over the stone side and pulled at a rope. Chanyeol grinned as he realized what Baekhyun was planning to do. 

Him and Baekhyun had come out to enjoy some fresh air, maybe walk down to the village to get some small snacks before breakfast but they stumbled upon Yifan and Tao fast asleep on the ground. Yifan was sleeping on his back while one of his arms was stretched out to the side, being used as a pillow by Tao. 
Tao was on his side facing Yifan, one hand gently resting on Yifan's chest. They looked so peaceful, but that was going to change in a couple of minutes. Chanyeol smirked as Baekhyun waddled closet, carrying a heavy wooden bucket overfilling with water. Chanyeol grabbed the bottom, leaving Baekhyun to scoot to the side. 

"On three?" Baekhyun whispered. Chanyeol nodded. 

"One....two....three!" 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun swung the bucket full of water on the sleeping figures, dropping the it the moment the last drop had left the bucket. 

Baekhyun took of running down the hill, Chanyeol close behind him. They laughed as they heard screams from behind them. 

"Nice job partner!" Baekhyun yelled as they ran through Yixing's olive grove. Chanyeol brightened at the word partner.

 

 


Yifan growled, steam coming off his shoulders as he stared down the two troublemakers running away. Tao noticed Yifan getting angrier by the second. He tried placing a hand on his shoulder to try to calm him down but that only backfired, resulting in his own hand burning due to Yifan's abnormally high body temperature. Tao yelped as he tugged his hand back, cradling it as he blew gently on his slightly red hand in hopes of cooling it down. 
This seemed to snap Yifan out of his daze. He took Tao's hurt hand into his own and blew on it. Tao sighed as the cool air enveloped his hand. 

"I'm so sorry peach, are you okay?" 
Tao nodded and slowly got up. 

"I'm going to get those sons of es." Yifan growled as he brushed off the dirt on his pants. Tao smirked, "I have a better idea." 

 

 

Chanyeol poked his head inside the castle doors. Baekhyun wriggled under his arm, peeking through the door with Chanyeol. 

"Is the coast clear?" Baekhyun whispered. Chanyeol nodded and darted through the gates. Baekhyun was close behind as they made their way to Chanyeol's chamber. Baekhyun giggled as he pushed open the door, "Those idiots, they'll never get us bac-" 

He was cut off by buckets of water being splashed down on the two of them. Chanyeol yelled as they got an unexpected ice cold shower. 

Tao walked out from behind the couch and smirked, "What were you saying Baekkie?"
Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he twisted the bottom of his shirt, wringing the excess water out. 

"Ha ha, very original." He said with a monotone as he wiped his face of water. Tao smiled innocently, "Oh you thought we were done?" 

Yifan popped out from around the corner with a bucket of chicken feed. Chanyeol quickly shut his eyes as the little seeds stuck to his body, thanks to the water. Baekhyun sighed, "You done yet?" 

Tao examined his fingernails as he shook his head, "Nope." Yifan winked before opening the door to Chanyeol's closet. 

Baekhyun snapped his head up with he heard a little 'bawk'. 

"You did not." 

"Sorry big bro, turns out I did." 

Yifan held his hand up for a high five as ten chickens scrambled out of the closet, making a beeline for the two screaming boys drenched with water and chicken feed.