1.4

King [Taoris]

Yifan took a sip of the champagne as he watched Tao greet another guest. Chanyeol placed a hand on Yifan's shoulder, "Guess you're off the market now."

Yifan snorted as he continued eyeing his husband. If felt weird to call Tao that, but along with everything else about Tao, Yifan would most probably come to love it. He never enjoyed spending time outdoors. After Tao, he spent countless hours outside playing around with the younger boy. Same with animals. Yifan despised animals. They drooled everywhere and stank but after Tao....Yifan became a number one animal enthusiast. Tao even convinced him to pet a cow. He smirked to himself as Tao shrugged off his coat, displaying the cozy sweater he was wearing underneath. It clung to his thin frame, making him look even better. Black was such a nice color on Tao.

"Uhh Yifan? Are you even listening to me?"

Yifan snapped out of his trance as he turned to Chanyeol, "What?"

"I said.... I think I might be into Baekhyun." Yifan spewed out the champagne in his mouth, apologizing to a councilman passing by as he wiped his mouth.

"What?!" Yifan whispered shouted. Chanyeol shrugged, "I mean look at the guy." Yifan turned to see Baekhyun poking Sehun and then hiding behind Kai, pretending not to do it.

"Yeah he's a reaaaal catch."

Chanyeol smacked his chest, "Hey be nice. Your husband isn't the finest catch." Yifan raised an eyebrow and motioned to Tao who was swaying along to the background music with Luhan.  Chanyeol gulped, "I take that back." Yifan smiled, "It's cool man. Whatever floats your boat."

"Don't ever say that again."

"Wasn't planning on it."

By the time Yifan finished his drink, Tao was done chatting up with his friends. He made his way over to Yifan who cracked a smile when Tao tripped over someone. 
"Hey there peach, enjoying the party?" 
Tao nodded, "And I'm staying away from the alcoholic drinks. All my brothers are drunk." He motioned to Xiumin who was talking very earnestly to a slice of cake. Yifan chuckled as he held his arms out. Tao smiled and walked into Yifan's embrace. The taller boy wrapped his arms around the smaller's torso, pulling him close to his body.

"You know Tao, for whatever reason...you're so enthralling to me."

Tao looked up, propping his chin against Yifan's chest, "Oh really? And what about me is so fascinating?"

Yifan shrugged, "Just the fact that I could open up to you so easily."

Tao giggled, "Yes, I've heard from your brothers that you are not the one to show you're feelings." 
Yifan simply shrugged. Tao opened his mouth to say something when Yifan suddenly doubled over, clutching as his heart as he knelt to the ground.

"Gege!" Tao screamed as he tried to look at Yifan's face, trying to figure what's wrong. His shout attracted the attention of all the party guests, including Yixing. 
Yixing ran towards Yifan and laid him down. He pushed Tao back before pressing his palms against Yifan's chest. Tao sniffled as he watched Yixing's palms glow with a white light. The light dulled until Yixing hissed, pulling his palms into his body.

"He seems stable but his body temperature is rapidly increasing."

Tao looked around desperately, "Kai!" Hearing his name, Kai appeared in front of Tao. 
"What's up?" 
Tao glared at the incredibly thick boy. He must be an idiot not to understand the situation right now.

"Mom, mama said something about Yifan getting some sort of power or something. Kai, I need you to take me and Yifan to mama's caves."

Kai made a face, "That old bat? She hates me!"

Yixing rolled his eyes, "I wonder why." Tao pulled at Kai's pant leg as he looked at him pleading, "Please Kai....for Yifan."

Kai sighed before nodding, "Alright but I'm staying outside the cave." Tao grinned and held out his hand. Kai took it and knelt next to Yifan, grabbing his hand too. In an instant, they were no longer at the party. Instead they were on the side of a mountain, inches away from a cave. Tao helped Yifan onto his feet and let him lean on him.

"Mama?" Tao called out as he slowly walked forward, half dragging Yifan along.

"MAMA PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP." Tao yelled out, more desperately.

"What is it, Prince Tao?"

Tao almost sobbed in relief when he heard the response of the witch.

"Y-you said something about Yifan...something about being more powerful. Please, help us. His breathing is slowing down and his body temperature is rising."

Mama was silent. Tao prayed silently for her to respond.
"Bring him closer and lay him in front of me."

Tao stumbled forward and slowly laid Yifan down, arranging so he wouldn't be so sprawled out on the floor.

There were hushed whispers coming from all side of the cave. Tao whimpered and backed up slowly. He let out a screech when he bumped into Kai. 
"Dude chill it's me." Tao sniffed as he watched two wrinkly hands come out of the darkness. They traveled Yifan's body, momentarily stopping at his hands.

"Congratulations my Prince, I see the wedding went well."

Tao thanked the witch as she continued her work. Yifan gasped out loud as he sat up straight.

"Gege!" Tao let out a yell as he ran to Yifan's side.

"Prince Yifan, I think you know what's happening to you."

Yifan breathed heavily before he answer, his voice choked in his throat, "Y-yea."

"Be careful, it's bound to happen any day now."

Yifan nodded as he slowly got up with the help of Tao. He bowed to the witch and walked towards the entrance of the cave.

"Gege? What's wrong?" Tao hurried behind Yifan. He was confused to no end and he wanted answers.

Yifan made it outside and took a deep breath as he watched the sun come up.

"Okay. Tao listen to me. I have a feeling I know what's happening to me. After...after I passed out I was in some sort of a dream. It was dark and I think it was in a cave but not this one. I heard.....something. A hiss of some sorts. Then a claw appeared. And it wasn't a small claw if was HUGE. Like the size of my arm. And it just kept reveling itself until I could see this huge gold dragon. I wanted to run but my legs wouldn't respond to my brain. So I just stood there. It circled me until it stopped in front of me. I tried to speak but my voice wouldn't work. And then it held up its finger....I don't know if you can call it a finger but something like that. It poked my chest and my chest started glowing. And this is the weird part....then my body absorbed the dragon."

Tao stared at Yifan as he spoke about his dream while pacing back and forth. His hair was all messed up, his tie was thrown over his shoulder and he looked like a mess. There was silence as Tao took in everything.

"Your body temperature rising....the pain in your chest." Tao said, slowly adding things up in his head, "Your last power! You're going to be able to turn into a dragon."