CHAPTER 1 [On The Wrong Side of the Bed]

Love Me Like It's Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

 

 

 

“Seungcheol-ah, wake up…” Jeonghan softly called as he gently tapped the other’s shoulder, silently admiring how handsome his husband was. A gentle smile crept upon his lips upon thinking of the word ‘husband’.

He still felt giddy, like everything about their marriage still felt surreal even though it has been almost a year since it happened. But as a proof, the little diamonds on the wedding ring he wore shone brightly when it was hit by the sunlight creeping through the curtains, making him smile at the real-ness of the marriage.

Many people call him lucky. Being married to a rich, business genius was enough evidence of his luck.

He sat on the edge of the bed and drowned his eyes with Seungcheol’s angelic sleeping face – his natural red lips he had always wanted to taste, his pointy nose, his thick eyelashes which every girl would be jealous of, his eyes that when open were very expressive and dreamy… But he knew better. Since they got married, those eyes which used to stare at everyone including him like he was in love with them, suddenly changed into a cold, piercing one. Especially to him.

His eyes felt hot and he immediately composed himself, telling himself to do what he should do and that was to wake his husband up. With a little more force than the first, he tapped his shoulders again and gently called for his name. “You’ll be late for your meeting with the clients. Wake up, please...”

The other man slowly sprung up, his disheveled hair and sleepy eyes just made him a lot attractive in Jeonghan’s eyes. And as if teasing him, his blanket rolled down as Seungcheol got up and sat, revealing his upper body to him. He gulped as he unconsciously stared at his body, suddenly feeling hot. His cheeks felt hot.

“I’m awake now, do you plan on just sitting there forever?” Seungcheol arrogantly asked, his sharp eyes pierced through him before he pushed him off the bed, hard. Jeonghan wasn’t prepared for that so he stumbled on the [thankfully] carpeted floor and let out a soft ‘Ack!’. He bit his lower lip to fight the pain he felt. Not physically, but emotionally.

“Now get out before I kick you out myself!” Seungcheol’s pissed voice echoed throughout the big four-cornered room, leaving Jeonghan feeling like a child who had been scolded by his mother.

Jeonghan hung his head low before murmuring a soft “sorry”. Controlling his tears, he stood up and walked fast out of the room, ignoring the sharp pain he was feeling on his ankle. It must have been twisted when he fell on the floor.

Holding onto the bars of the stairs like his life depended on it, he slowly and carefully continued his way down while letting out soft cries of pain in every step he made.

Jeonghan, this is nothing. You’re already used to this, remember? It’s your fault, anyway. You stayed on his bed too long when you clearly know he doesn’t like it when you’re near him… he defended his husband. You deserved it for forgetting.

Limping, he continued his way down the kitchen to warm up the food he had prepared beforehand until he was met by Nanny Park’s unhappy face. If her expression was for him, he knew he deserved it for making Seungcheol mad early in the morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter