AllKpop

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

One More Member for GiMMy

By Hayhey3465   Wednesday, June 14, 2016  Views  31,685  comments11,013   Shares  454
 tumblr_n8g4lpa4Kt1sa0uc6o3_500.png     photo.jpgBGHzivgCAAAQAbZ.jpg      large.png

 

454

11008

SHARES

JYP just keeps going!!

 

 JYP Entertainment is showing us that many different cultures can work in harmony and this is one of the ways to do it. This beauty is from a Chinese background, She goes by Zhang WenJing but the group members call her Jing. At first look many people may think that she is just really obnoxious and rude but that's before you get to know her and see the sweetness that she has to offer; Jing is completely original and free-spirited, but like every human being on the earth she isn't perfect but she does want to make you smile at any chance se gets. 

When is come to variety she is in charge of all of that. One of our reports had the opportunity to sit down with her. 

" I just love making everyone laugh at my craziness, I did have a well described pass as many can search up but I have found my true calling and my family was okay with that. They love to see me happy and doing what I want to do in life. "

 

Jing was a model back in China before her and her family had moved out to Korea, she was scouted at the young age of eleven but she just couldn't deny the passion she had for singing and niw here she is getting to live out her dream in a girl group.

 

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

A/N:: I'm writing at 5:56 in the morning cause I can't sleep....... -_-