Suprise!

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

 

A/N:: Korean in black and Engish in dark blue:: Nate Up above

 

Third Person POV

The girls were getting ready to record their stage for Inkigayo, Jamie was in her own corner talking to her mother letting her know the whole situation, Amanda was sitting in the makeup chairs still with Henna and Jorden, Jing, Hyeseon, and Sabrina were practicing moves for the stage. 

" Gimmy On stand by! "

They had heard their name be called letting them know that it's almost their turn to perform. Jaden had gotten off the phone with her very sad and angry mother but she understood this is her job and she is taking care of all of them so she couldn't stay mad for long. 

" Alright, ladies bring it in. This is our time to show everyone that we are worth the talk. Time to show them that we will be the most talked about group. Time to show them what GiMMy is all about! "

The girls had cheers before going in for a group hug before going to the entrance of the stage.

Coming off the stage, the girls were hyped off of the adrenalin rush that it gave them. They just performed their first song for their fans they were excited and proud to finally be called a girl group.

" Yay!! You guys we finally did it we performed for our fans our first ever song.. I think this cause for celebration. "

They had all smiled happily as their manager had called Jamie over for a personal issue.

"Whats up? "

Jamie had asked looking at her manager Oppa seeing that he had a look of worry in his eyes. 

" Well JY said that there is something for you in the dressing room. "
" Really? Did he? "

He had just nodded as she had walked towards the back door that leads them towards the hallways. Following him to the dressing room, he had opened the door for her as she had walked in she was welcomed with someone hugging her knees causing her too look down and see the sweetest face that she hadn't seen in the past few months.

" Mommy!"

Jamie had bent down and hugged her son with tears her eyes, she had looked up to see who he had come with and saw her mother standing there with the sweetest smile on her face. Jamie had picked up her son and walked over to her mother to give her a big hug as she had let the tears fall from her eyes. 

" Mom. I've missed you both. How did you get over here? "

Jamie's face had held a confused look as they had sat down on the couch that was in the room and played with her son while she and her mother talked. 

" Well, I had gotten a call from your CEO three days ago saying how he wanted to make it up to you for not seeing Nate so he flew us out so you could see the birthday boy. "

Her mother had laid her hand on Jamie's knee and smiled toward her.

" Come on mom I want you to meet the rest of the girls."

They had gotten up and walked back towards the stage being that where everyone was. Making it to the door Jamie had made sure that Nate had headphones on his ears being that he was still a kid. making their way to the girls. Jamie had the biggest smile on her face as she was showering her son with kisses. 

" Girls I have some people I want you to meet. "

Jamie had gotten the attention of the girls only to see GOT7 behind them causing Jamie's smile to disappear and the girl looks behind them and bow. JB had smirked as the group had walked by the saying something under his breath thinking the girls couldn't hear him. 

" Ugh, you really just can't keep that mouth of your shut, can you? "

Jorden had crossed her arms as the boys had walked by causing them to stop and JB looking at her. Jamie had put down Nate and held his hand walking over to both groups quickly. 

" Look stop it, You got your bow now go. Today is a happy day and I don't want you to ruin it. "

Jamie had looked at JB as he was taken back by her words. Mark and Jackson had noticed Nate causing him to hid behind his mother's legs. 

" Awe well who is this little guy. "

Mark had held his arms out for a hug from Nate, He had looked up at his mother who had bent down to his level and begun to speak in Korean to him. 

" Go ahead. He's a very nice man. "

Nate had smiled at Mark before running and hugging him with a huge smile on his face.

" Mark, this is Nate, my son. "

Mark had looked up at Jamie with a straight face before sending her a soft smile. Jackson and Jinyoung had bent down to start playing with Nate as well.

Jinyoung had could since someone looking at him and followed the where he was sensing it. He had met eyes with Jing, She was sending him small smiles as she could see his love for children. He was being gentle and making sure the small games they did play were fun enough for him.

" GOT7 on stage! "
"Awe looks like that's us. It was nice to meet, you Nate. I hope we can see you soon. "
" Me too! "

Nate was super excited to see that he would have some guy friends even if they were older than him he was still a boy that needed guys around so they were life savers for Jamie as she, the girls, and her mother were talking. Nate had given them all hugs before running back over to his mother who was waiting for him with open arms. 

" I've missed my baby."
" I missed you too mommy. You know grandma is giving me violin lessons. "
" Is she now?
"

Jamie had looked at her mother who was gawking over GOT7 as they were on stage performing If You Do.

 

"Mom come on we're all going out. "
" Oh, honey wait. They're almost done. "

Jamie had chuckled at her mother as the rest of the girls walked out back to the dressing room to change into some comfortable clothes so they could go out and celebrate their first live performance. Once Jamie was finally able to pull her mother from backstage they had managed to go to one of the well know restaurants in Seoul.

Jung Sik Dang's

After being seated the girls were surrounded by their managers and Jamie's family as they were all having fun celebrating the milestone they just surpassed. 

*Klink Klink Klink*

Everyone's eyes had gone towards the noise of a fork tapping a glass for everyone attention. It was Jamie with a smile on her face and her wine in her hand.

" Today was beyond wonderful. I was able to be with my family on my son's birthday, Girls we did it. All the hardships we went through the bad mouthing, harsh dieting, curl treatment, and then some. We finally can say that we've reached our dreams of being idols. From us doing our own events. Jorden with all her photoshoots, Amanda with a permanent sport on strong heart, Henna with landing her first CF, Hyeseon with standing up for herself and standing her ground, Jing for being extraordinary and unique, and Sabrina for keeping us all grounded when we may lose it once. maybe twice. I just wanna thank you, girls, for being there with me each step of the way. Now lets cheers to the future

 

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

A/N:: HOLO EVERYONE!!!!! I know it's been forever and some years, but I'm back and I'm better!! For a while, I didn't really want to tell you guys but I've had writers block for the longest. Not just on this story but also on my others too on another site ( WWW.wattpad.com just in case you were wondering) Like yeah a lot of it was due to the fact that I'm in college and doing my youtube channel I really didn't have time but majority of it was because I just had the biggest writer's block of my life like omgggeeeeeeeee but I figured out a way to get passed all of my blocks. If you're a writer as well I highly suggest this!!!

So say you want to write a chapter but don't know what to write legit.... all I did was brainstorm you guys. Nothing but brain storming. All you need on a piece of paper and a pen or pencil. How I did it was just read the past two chapters and then think about how I would want the rest of the plot to go so for one of my stories the main gets caught hugged a friend and his girlfriend thinks that he is cheating on her when all he was doing was hugging a friend. 

The layout of how I laid everything out was by seven so Imma put down how I did it for this chapter.

 

+ They are at Inkigayo.

++ Jamie gets pulled to the side for a surprise.

+++Run into GOT7.

++++JB says something sly 

+++++Causes a clap back.

++++++The boys play with her son.

+++++++Jing sees Jinyoung's love for kids. 

++++++++They go out and celebrate.

I hope this helped with anyone with writer's block I would also suggest doing this with school work as work as well if you have a paper to write.