First Get together

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

ivhax.jpg

 

Third Person POV.

JY was sitting at his desk waiting for the girls to come in and talk about their debut song, when he heard a knock come to the door he had stood up and sat down at the table in the far left of the room then said come in. Hearing the door open and looked over his shoulder to see them bowing towards him, he had sent a small smile as they had began to sit down.

"Alright you girls know why you're here right? "

They had all nodded. 

" Now the songs that you have to choose between are some that were already pre written. "

He had motioned for his sec. to come and lay all three song lyrics in front of the girls. 

" The first one is called " I Got A Boy," Number 2 is " Red Light, " and Number 3 " Mr.Mr. " I wanted to give you girl the choice of choosing your song. You have three songs that are more pop and hardcore then cute. When I put you girls together I wasn't aiming for you to be cute and bubbly like every other girl group out here so take your time in choosing a song but you have to make sure that you really want to do the song you choose. 라소? "

" 나 " 

They had all said in unison. as they had picked up the papers bowing before they left. walking out together, as they were walking towards the practice rooms they had seen a few of their sunbaes and respectfully bowed at them before continuing the walk. Once they made it tho their destination Jamie had lain out in the floor and closed her eyes. 

" Awee what's up J ? "
" You really think we can do this Liz.. So many people are already doubting us. "
" Well then we have to prove them wrong. Just cause we're all different in many way doesn't mean we can't come together as one ya know. "

Jamie had nodded and lain back down on the floor and looking up ay the ceiling. Amanda had sat beside HyeSeon as the two tried to come up with an idea to choose a song. Bri was about to talk but a knock came to the door as everyone looked at it as it opened it was their sunbaes Jackson and Mark with wide smiles on their faces. The girls didn't feel like getting up so they just bowed where they were.

" How is the first few days as a group finally. "

Mark said as he came and sat down in front of the girls along with Jackson.

" Well Jamie unnie still isn't over the fact that she got up so early this morning while the rest of us are happy with the issue and the fact that we get to choose out own song is the best. "
" Wait JY is letting you choose your own debut song? "

Those were the first words that came out of Jackson since they came in. Lizzy just nodded in response with a small smile. 

" Wow.. We didn't get to do that.. Must be nice. "

They had all just laughed, while Jorden had came up with a way to easily pick their debut song.

" Okay so girls hands raised for I got a boy,"

Only HyeSeon raised her hand and after looking around she put it back down. Jorden had chuckled a little before continuing. 

" Okay Mr.Mr ? "

None was raised and a smile had came to her face as she knew what song was going to be picked. 

" That's it we're doing Red Light! "

Jorden had sent smiles to her group members and sunbaes as they were still in the room, Jing was the next person to say something about their song.

" Hey don't you guys wonder how the dance will go? "
" Well, we all dance really well and I do know that Jamie unnie is trained in dancing so maybe she'll help us when we need help. "

Lizzy had tried to reassure Jing that their dancing will go really well. By this time Jackson and Mark had left due to their schedules so they couldn't stay longer. The girls just stayed in the practice room talking about mainly anything in life their siblings, past, what they hope will happen to the group in the future. 

" Jamie Unnie. "
" Yea"
" You know when I first met you and Amanda I thought you were sisters because of your names. "

Amanda and Jamie had began to share a laugh as they all had seen the digital clock that showed on the mirror. It was time for them to go back to their dorm and sleep on the choise that they had made about their song. The girls are just ready to get everything started and this is just the beginning to the rest of their lives!

 

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

A/N:: Hey hey!!!!!!! How do you like the first Official chapter? Oh and we're just going to pretend that the YG Dance studio is JYP's cause I couldn't find a picture that was clear enough sooo lolol just bare with me