AllKpop

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

JYP Entertainment With First member photos.

By Hayhey3465   Wednesday, June 14, 2016  Views  31,685  comments11,013   Shares  454
7s2DZGL.jpgprtQtOu.jpg      HHewDlJ.jpgtLyMIix.jpg

 

454

11008

SHARES

JYP Entertainment has SPOKEN!

 

 JYP Entertainment has put out the first pictures of a member in his their new girl group GiMMy. From the looks of it she is the visual of the group with her small, cute face and adorable features who wouldn't love her. From the sourses we have her name is Ahn Hye Seon; As of now she is the only Native S.Korean in the group but is also half filipino. She grew up in the Gangwon Province of S.Korea and eventually her and her family moved to Seoul. In the group she will be know as th HappyPill that knows how to keep her members smiling when they have a down day, but on top of that she is one of the dangerous members. She is trained in boxing so don't try to get on her bad side mmkay.

Now the number one question is.. How did she get in JYP. Well it was throught the very special online audtions that they have multipul times a day and she was one of the few that made it through after almost a full three years J.Y had finally put her in a group with the girls that she loved of so much now their like her second family and she just can't seem to be alone.

This lovely girl is the first member of the girl group GiMMy and she seems like she would be perfect for the group. Now we're back to playing the waiting game.

 

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

A/N:: First member Congradualations on making the group!!!!!!!!!!!

Word Count :: 285