AllKpop

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

JYP Entertainment Reviles the Leader of the Group.

By Hayhey3465   Wednesday, June 14, 2016  Views  31,685  comments11,013   Shares  454
Photo-credit-@karrueche-via-Instagram-38chris-brown-karrueche-tran-relationship-karrueche-tran-kaepop-beauty-brand-900x1Karrueche+Tran+Long+Hairstyles+Ponytail+

 

454

11008

SHARES

JYP Entertainment Back at it again!

 

 JYP Entertainment had it be known that this new girl group is completely diverse. The leader of the group is a woman of color... Never seen before in the history of K-Pop, and on top of that she is beautiful you guys who can go wrong with this girl. A natural beauty as some would say. She goes by Jamie but her Korean name is Park JunHee; As heard she had grew up doing many things such as dancing and competive sports so she had always had a competive nature to her. She grew up in the North Carolina; as for her family she wasn't well off like others but she wasn't poor either. 

Jamie had gotten into JYP also by online adutions but they accepted her and made her fly out to their NY office to get more feel of what she was giving them and they liked her right away. Just like her wonderful happypill she is also skilled in a type of fighting called Karv Maga and MMA... Don't mess with this group yall... Their Dangrous... REALLY!!! In the group as you know she will be the leader but also one of the main dancers and rapper in the group. You know what they say The leader always does their best for their group. 

And now we're back to the waiting game for the last four members.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

A/N:: Hope you guys like this one... It's mine AH!! but I do need help. Wondering if I should keep the group small cause I don't want a lot to think about should I?