Group Shoot~~

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

 

TThird Person POV

A/N:: I'm using twice so let's just delete two members okayy!!

          After everything went down with JB and the girls they were being driven to their first group photo shoot. They were excited that they would be able to finally upload their profile on the official JYP website. They would finally be able to tell their fans everything about them.... well somethings about them.

They were excited because they got to dress up in cute camo clothes and school clothing, and they got to pose with JYP himself. The girls were just happy that they were getting so much done within such a small timeframe. JY was making sure these girls got out there and that the world would know who GiMMy was. After the photo shoot, JY had pulled the girls aside to talk to them. 

" Okay, now ladies. I have some big new for you. "

The girls were waiting and looking at him with anticipation in their eyes.

" You've been invited to Inkigayo! "

Excited screams and heels clicking the floor due to their jumping were being heard all through the building they were in causing everyone to look their way with smiles. The girls were past excited now they are about to do their first show with their mini album this was just a dream come true for them. 

" When is it? "

Sabrina had asked JY to make sure they would be ready for the day. 

" Umm, three weeks from now on that Friday we'll tape it then it'll be aired on that Sunday."

Jamie had looked at JY with a worried expression on her face which caused JY to pull her aside. 

" Look I know what's happing around that time but I just don't think you'll be able to fly out this year. I'm sorry J. Maybe, later on, okay. This is something I can't push back. "

Jamie just nodded and walked away a bit depressed but didn't want to let anyone know that she was so she just plastered her smile back on. Heena could sense that something was wrong with her but she didn't want to bug her while everyone was still celebrating the good news but she made a side note that she would ask her when they got back to the dorms. 

After the drive back to the dorms Jamie didn't really say much of a word to the girls, but Heena made sure she followed her up to the dorm so she could talk to her alone. 

Unlocking the door to their dorm Jamie had gone straight to her room with Heena behind her. After letting her in the room Jamie had sat at the desk while Heena on the bed. 

" Hey... What's wrong? "
" The Inkigayo. We're shooting it on my son's birthday. " 

Heena didn't know what to say as she had gotten up to hug Jamie. 

" No one knows about him other than you and JY now and I plan for it to stay that way because I just don't want him to get dragged in this life. Not yet. "

Heena had nodded as she felt her leader shake while she was crying. Jamie loved her little boy she had him while she was still home before she had gotten discovered by the scouts, So he is still young and does understand what mommy is doing it's just. She wants to see her baby boy. Heena had wiped her tears as she had gone to sit back down on the bed. She knows her Leader is hurting and the only way she could get over that was if she could see her son, and Heena was going to find a way to have her see him. 

+___________________________+

A/N:: OMGOODNESS THREE CHAPTERS ONE NIGHT I DESERVE A COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and now surprise!!! big secret huh. ;)