The Company:: GOT7

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

 

Third person POV

 

As GOT7 finished up practicing for their concert they had all sat in the middle of the dance floor with water bottles and towles it was a bit quite so Mark thought he should bring it up.

" So what do you guys think about the 'very' diverse group JY got cooking up? "

Everyone had looked at him but JB was the first to responnd.

" I don't think that they will do well. "
" Ouch really hyung, remember when people didn't have faith in us we can't do that to those girls. "
" No just think about Mark. These girls are coming from all over the world- "
" Like we did. "
" No, Thats not what I mean. I'm pretty sure one or two of them are no where near Korean so I don't see the purpose of them even trying when K-Pop has hard times acctepting some one different. "

The boys were trying to get where he was coming from but they couldn't, they just couldn't believe what he was saying; Jackson was next to speak up before Mark had said something.

" Hyung.. So your saying because these girls might be African American or Brizilan or anything else their not going to make it in the K-industry? "
" Yes. Being Korean and speaking for my self I just don't think K-Pop is ready for a change like that."
" Wow... Really can't believe I'm in a group with you right now. 

 

Jackson then got up and left, Mark was next but the rest of the boys stayed so they couls practice some more. While walking out they had saw someone with a hoodie and big sunglasses speed walk by them. Mark was first to yell out something causing the person to stop and thinking it was a sasange. He had pulled the person over to a hall out of sight of people.

" Ya... How did you get by sercutity? "

The person didn't respond and this was making both Mark and Jackson angry that a sasange got through the doors.

" I'm going to ask again how did you get in. "

He said a little more forceful which caused the person to jump and it made the hoodie fall of their head. Mark could see lines of tears on her face that was under the sunglasses. Jackson had tapped Mark on the shoulder and nodded down at her hands it had a pass in them. Thats the only way that she could've gotten in. Jackson had taken the key card out of her hands lightly and just blinked when he saw the name on the key card. 

" You're apart of the group arint you. "

All they got was a nod.

" And you heard what JB said.. Shoot!! "

Mark had let out a small yell again causing the girl to jump, Jackson had handed back the key card and she took it but very slowly. 

" Where were you off to? "

Jackson tired to ask her in English to make her feel a bit more comfertable.

" To JY.. "
" Why ? "
" To tell him that I can't do this. That I'm not ready to be an idol. Just like what JB oppa said the K-industry isn't ready for me. "
" Don't listen to him, He tends to talk without thinking a lot of time okayy, Now You will do great even better then what we are doing and I have faith and confendence in you and the girls that yall will make a huge bangin the industry that will change it forever. "

 

Mark had gave her a little pep talk hoping that it would change her mind about going to JY and judging by the smile that came on her face she did change her mind and was happy about it. She had taken the glasses off and both of the boys were taken back by her beauty. She had did a respectful bow to them before putting both of the items back on her face and head. 

" Thank you for changing my mind. I think we will nail this. "

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+__+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

A/N::: So HUGE HINT one maybe two of the girls are women of color.... Yay!!!! CHANGE gotta love it :) I hope you injoyed this chapter I actually had a hard time writing it because I love JB so much my sister thought I was a good idea to make him out to be a rational thinker and I just went along with it..... I'm a fool but it's okayy OH!!! The apply is still wide open!!!

Word Count: 788