I'll Protect you~~

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

 

Third Person POV

          Amanda was the only one in the practice room after she had finished from her schedule, she had told her manager to drop her off at HQ cause she wanted to work off some of the stress she had received from the whole day and the minor disrespect as well. She couldn't believe that some Host could be so blunt but this is Korea so it's something that she has to get used to that. She had gone up to the treadmill to run just a bit she never intended to be longer than thirty minutes on there then she would go to the punching bag to punch her thoughts away. While running she had heard the door open meaning that someone else was inside the workout area as well, so of course, she had tried to ignore that person being that she had left her headphones in the van she had no choice. 

          Amanda had felt someone tapped her shoulder she had paused her run and looked to her side to see Mark sunbae; She had smiled and bowed at him slightly being that she was a bit tired of running.

" Hey. "
" Hello, Sunbae. "
" Drop the formalities when were talking in English it feels weird. "

Amanda had just smiled and nodded at the request that Mark had asked for. As she had unpaused the treadmill to turn it off, she had walked over to the punching bag to do a bit of practice and to release a bit of stress for the next fifteen minutes. After those had passed Amanda thought it was time to go change so she can go to the recording of Strong Heart. She looked around to see if Mark was still in the room and he was over in the corner lifting weights that made his vines pop out a bit. Amanda was walking while not looking where she was going which caused her to run into the glass door a bit making her bag fall off her shoulder and the contents inside falling out. Mark had heard the commotion and had put the weights that were in his hands down to rush over and help her. 

Amanda had started to cuss herself a bit in her mind as she was bending down to get her things and sticking them back in her bag. As she thought she was finished she had felt a light tap on her shoulder causing her to turn a bit to meet Mark face to face. He had held up his hand reviling a purple and pink inhaler with an A decorative sticker on there.

" I think this is yours. "
" Ah~ Yep. Thanks, Sunbae. "
" What did I say about the whole 'sunbae' thing. "

Mark had handed it to her with a playful glare on his face causing Amanda to chuckle lightly and taking it from his grasp. Their hands had brushed lightly as she had pulled back, Mark had begun to rub the back of his neck lightly.

" So you have asthma? "
" Yep since I was young. "
" Well, If you ever need anything I'm here to prot-I mean help. "

Amanda had smiled softly his way as she heard the word slip, but she just nodded and bowed respectfully before going back to Korean. 

" I'll see you around Sunbae. "

Mark and bowed a bit back to her as he watched her walk away with a smile on his face. Amanda had walked towards the van as her manager had taken her bag from her she was trying to calm down and get the blush off her face as she had tried to cover her face. She just invertedly flirted with the guy she had the biggest crush on when she was a trainee. She just didn't know how to act, but let's just say... Today was a good day for little miss Amanda.

+_________________+

A/N:: I know this is late but Merry late-Christmas and Happy Real-Late New Year. LOL I'm back in school you guys, and I'm trying to get everything together for my youtube channel and social media. But I hope this chapter is good enough to hold you over for now. remember to comment