Choro

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

Third Person POV

 

The girls had let JYP know which song they they had chosen for their debut, and when they had came to his office it was like he had already had it all ready just waiting for them to chose that song. JY knows the girls like the back of his hand and knew that they would like the song and the way that everything is lain out. Later on that day the girls were meant to learn the choreography for the song. All the girls had walked in the dance studio, all but Jamie and Lizzy; they were still getting fitted for the clothes that would go with the video. Leaving the dressing room Jamie and Lizzy had began to worry about the what if's with the clothes but then that all went away when they had walked into the dance studio.

" Alright now that all of you girls are here. Lets get down to it; I'll show you the dance and then will start from the beginning mmkay! "

All the girls had nodded with smiles on their faces as they had went to the places that the instructor told them to go to and started to dance the moves that they had learned. Sabrina and Jorden looked as if they were tired so they sat down and took a brake.

" Do you like the moves so far? "
" Yea actually I never been one to like something so out there but this is different and I love it!!!!"
" Yea. I know what you mean. This song shows that not only are we different but we're also unique well. "

Jorden had smiled at the words Sabrina seems to be speaking so much heart into; after just a few minutes of a break the instructor let the girls take a fifteen and go get some lunch from the companies cafe. Walking down in the cloths they just sweated so much in it showed that they are working hard and when they saw their sunbaes, the sunbaes would just smile remembering how hard it was when they had debuted. The girls had sat at the table with their food in front of them. While some prayed first others just started eating. 

" So girls how do you like the clothes? "

Jamie had started the conversation at the table with Kimchi going towards her lips. They had all nodded.

" I like our tuxes. There're so chic and fashionable. "

Heena said as she as well was eating, They had all nodded in agreement about their clothes for the debut song. Only a few seconds into eating every one was already engaged into their own conversations in their different languages that they all knew. 

Amanda and Jorden in English, Jamie and Jing in Chinese, While Heena, Sabrina, and HyeSeon also in English. Some of the trainees that were in the cafe could hear the conversations but then got confused knowing that they couldn't understand a single thing of what they were saying. They were having fun talking like old times when they all first met as trainees and became best friends. Once they were done they had walked out and made their way towards the dance studio they had ran in to a few members of their brother group GOT7. Bowing respectfully the girls had said hi to them as they continued to the dance studio. Jamie had bowed but didn't look any of them in the eyes as well as Amanda. They didn't mean to not look at them they were preoccupied with their phones and talking to their families.

" Ya. You didn't look at us, You haven't even debuted yet and already started to be disrespectful. "

JB had said to the two girls causing them to stop in their place which made the other girls stop as well. Jamie and Amanda had looked up from their phones not knowing who they had bowed at. Both of the girls had looked at the four guys that stood before them and began to feel small compared to the boys. 

" Hyung, let it go they were on their phones. "
" Bowing at your seniors is more important that their phones Jackson. "

That's where Jamie had it she had stuck her phone in her back pocket and stood up straight with her head held high she wasn't about to let some guy talk down to her mainly not about her family. 

" Look you could've been JY if I'm talking to my mother I don't care if I bowed at you or not. My mom is in the states and I haven't seen in almost three years. She is my pride and Joy and no one AND I MEAN No one will tell me what to do when to do it and how to do it if it has something to do with my mother. So get you head out of your and step off that high horse and come back down to earth sweetheart. We're all human and we all have feelings start thinking about them when to talk to us. Come on girl we have to go back to the studio. "

Amanda was smiling at her Leader as she had stood up for both her and her group, she was proud that day to say that her leader had a strong back bone and no one was going to walk all over her or her girls. Jamie had gave them a small bow before walking back to the dance studio to learn the rest of the dance.

 

The time is now really late and the girls knew the whole dance they just have been practicing it for the past four to five hours. They were now just laying on the floor with empty water bottles in their hands. 

" This dance is the best ya know. "

HyeSeon had said as she came back from refilling her bottle. She just got a bunch of groans as a response, she jus chuckled at her tired members. 

/KNOCK KNOCK/

All their heads had went to the door as it was opening to see who it was. All their eyes had gotten kinda big as the people had walked into the room. The girls had stood up and gave them a bow then went into a girl circle. 

" Can you believe that they're in here... with us of all people. OMG I'm going to faint. " 

Lizzy had began to fan her self a bit before she looked over her shoulder and shook her head in disbelief. 

" Hi um JY sent us to over look your dance. "

Lizzy was about to pass out at this point. The girls couldn't believe who was in the dance studio. 

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

A/N:: Just wanted to leave some suspense on who it could be. Just in case you're wonder how I pictured the girls clothes this chapter. I hope they meet your expectations. 

Jamie
Amanda
Heena
Jorden
HyeSeon
WenJing
Sabrina