AllKpop

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

JYP Entertainment Reviles the next member!

By Hayhey3465   Wednesday, June 14, 2016  Views  31,685  comments11,013   Shares  454
c_X76bd2.jpegc5394cf9-f8af-4522-943f-23cc72e46af9.jpejasmine-villegas-press-2015-billboard-65TDradio_JasmineVillegas_3.jpg

 

454

11008

SHARES

JYP Entertainment can't be stopped

 

 JYP Entertainment is really out there with the diverse group. The next member identifies as a Latina! Yes I said it Latina.. this group just keeps getting better and better by each member.

She goes by Amanda Park and again JYP is breaking rules in the K-Pop industry but we think it's for the best. The first Latina member wow... Now coming from JY himself " When I first saw Amanda.. She looked as if she would give me the cold shoulder and not even think about becoming apart of this company but she is actually a really sweet girl, Her and her group members are actually really close and I'm happy that she is finally getting intouch with the real her. " " She is actually really funny and loves to make everyone around her laugh at any given moment. She told me growing up that she actually had a passion for singing and dancing so this was just a dream come true to her. "

On stage she will go by the name Panda.. Just look at her she is so cute like a Panda so this name fits her perfectly! Just like her leader she had also adutioned at the NY officies of JYP.

Well well well,,, JYP why don't you just hurt our hearts with all this beauty that you're giving us!!! Three more guys!!!

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

A/N::: The second one tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!