New feelings... Maybe~~

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

 

Third Person POV

Walking out of the dorm Jamie had her headphones on her ear and her phone in hand as she was walking to the car that her manager was assigned to drive her around in today as her schedule was full. She was waiting on the car in front of her apartment complex as she was playing on her phone listening to the new Sik-K song Party, as she continued to check her outfit making sure everything looked right for the cameras as she was shooting the second round to SMTM6 and not everyone knew who she was at first when it comes to K-pop things but everyone knows her because of her underground rapping background.

she basically grew up around it as she had parents that were really into the old school rap instead of the gibberish that was being heard on the radios today. She took rap very serious so the producers of the show decided to put her on the show as a producer herself, she was teamed up with Jay Park and Dok2 and today will be the first time they are meeting as they would be judging the contestants on their solo raps. She was wearing black high waist skinny jeans with a black and floral crop showing a small amount of skin and some thigh high suede boots. She would occasionally look behind her at the glass to make sure her was looking good before her manager pulled up ready for her to get in.

After the short thirty-minute drive to the studio that they were shooting in Jamie was still on her phone making sure she was up to date with everything as her mother and son left for the states tomorrow she wanted to get this shoot over as fast as she could. Walking into the room she heard yells and whistles from the guys as she had smirked and walked over to sit beside Jay and Dok2.

" Dang girl! Who would've thought that you would look so good in some jeans? "

Zico had said to her as she just rolled her eyes and went back to her phone. Jamie didn't particularly like Zico cause of his slick comments her tries to make behind the camera but she doesn't pay any mind of him half the time. Her manager had walked up to take her headphones from her while she kept her phone waiting for the recording to start. 

" So how was the break? "

Jay had asked her turning towards her way with a small smile playing on his lips. Jamie knew she like Jay more than a friend on the show and outside of it, she just doesn't know how to approach him. 

" Oh, it was perfect. My mom and baby came to see me. "
" Oh really! So you do have a boyfriend? "

Jamie had laughed and shaken her head as she crossed her legs. 

" Single as can be but I'm a mother. "

Both Dok2 and Jay were shocked when they heard that she was a mother it was something they never thought that she would be a mother let alone at her age.

" Yeah, I know right a mom. Me a mother who would've thought. "

The guys had nodded as her face held a smirk knowing that it shut them up for the next few minutes until they had to start but boy was she wrong. 

" So, you have a picture of him? "

Dok2 was really curious about how her son looked and wondered if he was anything like her. He wanted to meet him. Jamie had shown them her background, oh her holding her son while they were on the beach she was smiling at him while he was in her arms kissing her cheek and a big smile on her face. The boys had smiled and awed in unison.

" Yall are so cute~"

Jay had looked up at her with a soft smile before she pulled back her phone and continued to play on it but not before letting the guys know.

" Thanks but, please I beg of you don't tell anyone about him, I'm not ready for all the lights to be in his face. "

They had nodded in response and sent her a smile before going back to their actions and the directors letting them know that they were about to start.

~~ Time Skip!!! ~~

In the middle of the shooting, a new contestant walked up on the stage that made a small chuckle coming from the "Idols" mouth. Jamie had shaken her head as she had seen a rookie on the stage and had let out a small chuckle as he was talking to the rest of the judges. She, herself was still trying to figure out how he made it past the first round before she could say anything she heard his music start and her groups light was out before she knew it.

 

 

She had laughed at how quick Dok2 had pushed the fail button, she received a nudge in her side from Jay as she covered it up with a cough. Everyone had pressed their button but San.E and Verbal Jint. Jamie just shook her head as they had let him pass thru making him the last in they were going to see before their break. The director yelled out.

" ALRIGHT EVERYONE THAT LUNCH "

Jamie had gotten up shaking out the wrinkles that were in her shirt, She had looked down at her phone as she was walking by the guys before she had heard her name being called by Jay making her turn around. Jay forgot what he was going to say as he was staring at her with a blank look as she ran her hand over the flat part of her hair feeling like his staring was because something was out of place.

“ What does something look wrong? Is there something on my clothes? “

She had begun to look down and wipe her shirts and pants looking for something to fall off but it never did.

“ No nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with us? “

“ I would like that, Just let me go get my bag. “

Jay and Dok2 had nodded as they had watched her go backstage. Dok2 had shoved Jay lightly to get his attention.

“ Dude just tell her you to like her already. “
“ What?! No.. Pffftt I don’t like Jamie, I’m doing good to even have a girl on this team let alone an idol. You of all people know I only date models anyways why would I even think twice about looking in her direction. “

jay wasn’t looking as he was talking trying to cover up his lie as Dok2 was shaking his head trying to get Jay’s attention but he wasn’t looking at him.

“ I mean she’s an Idol with a kid and probably doesn’t know the father. Why would I get with that…”

Jay finally saw what Dok2 was doing as all the color washed from his face and he looked over his shoulder to see Jamie with her tote in her hand and tears b her eyes. Jay tried to reach out to her but she yanked back giving him a glare and if looks could kill, he would be so far dead.

“ So… an idol who doesn’t know her child father… that what you think of me… and to think I was really thinking about going out with you… you’re just like the rest of them, and I thought you would’ve been different cause you’re from America and you would know what I’m going through but… apparently, you don’t. You know I think this whole lunch thing is a bad idea. “

Jamie had wiped her face as a tear dropped on her cheek before she turned and walked away from them and called a taxi. Jay was sitting down on the couch they give the producers to judge from with his head in his hands. Dok2 had walked up to him patting him on the back.

“ Dude… that’s the biggest screw up in your life. “

He then chuckled and walked away knowing that he wanted to be alone. He knew he had to make things right but he just didn’t know how.

Jamie had taken the taxi to the company as she had gotten out she was greeted by some fans at the entrance waves at them taking a picture with some making sure her sunglasses covered her face enough so they wouldn’t know that she had been crying. Once she was done with that she had walked in the company running into her manager, she had told him everything and she asked him to make sure she had a change of clothes since she was going to work off the anger. She was walking down the hallway towards the girl's locker rooms and she had seen the back of someone she thought she knew but she shook it off and went to change.

Putting her hair in a higher ponytail she had walked into the gym and looked around to see it empty, all but someone at the barbells. She had gone to the treadmills to warm up, sticking her headphones in her ear and closing her eyes as she pumped up the speed. She was going for a good thirty before she felt someone take out her earbud making her eyes pop open and look in that direction as she had jumped on the sides taking deep breaths.

JB had seen her walk in, and he knew that she saw someone she just didn’t know that it was him, so he continued with his work out. He could tell something was wrong by the pace she was running and she didn’t look like she was going to stop anytime soon so he knew he had to stop her so she could take a breather. Walking up to her and yanking out her earbud was his only way without scaring her. Jamie had given him a look as she wanted to know what he wanted.

“ You’re running thirty minutes straight with no break.. and I’m here to give you one cause you need it. “

Jamie was looking at him confused as she had looked down at the timer on the treadmill seeing that it was pushing thirty-five she had turned it off and gotten off of it walking over to the bar to do some squats.

“ Hey! I said you need to rest. “
“ Oh just leave me alone, would you. Can’t you see I’m not in the mood? “

She had picked up four forty pounds and put two on each side then going back for two tens to make it to her max at the moment of 140. JB couldn’t believe she was putting on this much he thought she would need a spotter, as he was watching her do everything so intently it made her look different in his eyes, made him want to hug her and take the anger away from her but he knew he couldn’t.

{ Time skip!!! }

Jamie had finished her squats as she was wiping down the bar she had seen JB was still in the gym on his phone, she had walked over to him confused as she had thrown away the paper towel she had poked his head making his look up at her before standing up too quickly not knowing how close she was bumping into her causing her to loose her balance. JB was reaching out knowing that they were going to fall he had switched them around so that he would land on the ground. With her eyes closed, Jamie had felt an arm around her waist and one around her shoulders making her feel safe as she had looked up to see JB wincing in pain she had sprung up immediately to her knees looking over him making sure there wasn’t any injury visible. JB had opened his eyes to see her check his body for injuries making him smile and grab her hands as he sat up slowly.

“ Are you okay? “
“ Me!? Me, you’re worried about me when you hit your head on this hard ground. “

Jamie had raised her hand up to touch his head softly but his hand grabbed her wrist quickly making her meet his gaze.

“ I’m fine, now are you okay? “

He asked once more meaning more than what it let on and she had caught on to what he was asking as she just broke down in front of him. JB could see that she was hurting inside and she needed a shoulder to cry on and he was planning to be that shoulder. Jamie had spilled her heart out to him hoping that he wouldn’t judge knowing their past, and he didn’t he sat there and listened and she liked that.

Walking towards the entrance of the company she had her dirty gym clothes in a bag and her normal clothes back on knowing that she had to get back to work as they were calling her nonstop. She had looked over at JB before walking out and giving him a soft hug, she allowed his arms to wrap around her waist as she was pulling back and placed a soft kiss to his cheek.

“ Thank you for being there when I needed someone. You know… maybe your not so bad after all “

JB had placed his hand on the back of his neck as he tried to hide the blush that was creeping up on his face from her kiss. He then watched her walk away wishing she would come back.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

A/N:: AND BEFORE YALL TRY ME!!!!!!! No shade to Vernon. I mean he is still growing on me but this particular one I didn't like but he is still cute as a button. Yallllllllllll heyyyyyyyy omgee so I finally got a chapter out. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas cause I’m looking for a co-author that is active for this story cause I’m just too busy and with my other site and what not and work and YouTube I’m just busy so let me know if your interested or not and WHEWWWWWWWW OMGE THEY ARE SO CUTEEEE...... UPDATE!!! I just saw the whole difference in the story so I changed the names and what not so just pretend that Vernon was on 6 okayyyy great lol 

Don’t forget to upvote and comment!!!