Solo pt 2~~

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

Third Person POV

Everyone was officially on break from their promotions they were taking a bit time to themselves and to just be girls. Amanda had a secret date with Mark... well it isn't so secret anymore but still secret so shhh. Jamie was still hanging out with her family while they were here, Hyeseon and Sabrina were going out for a girls day, Heena was talking with family every day and Jing was making sure she kept her body right.

Jorden was sitting in her room at her vanity fixing things that didn't need to be fixed, she was bored out of her mind and didn't know what to do. Heena was walking pass her room from the kitchen after getting a few snacks before going back to talk to her family and friends via skype. She had seen that Jorden was just out of it so she had knocked on the door causing Jorden to look over her shoulder and send a soft smile before turning back around and playing with her make-up brushes.

" Hey doll, what's wrong? "

Heena had walked into the room and sat on the bed knowing that Jorden needed a girl moment. 

" I just don't have anything to do. You are talking with your family, my family is somewhere around the world, Jamie is with her family, Amada and her secret, then Hyeseon and Sabrina went to the spa, Jing is working out... that is something I won't do. But other than that I don't have anything to do I'm just bored unnie. "
" Okay so first thing first, drop the unnie thing it sounds weird, next how about I help you sneak out and then you can do whatever your hearts desire."

Jorden had smiled up at Henna as she had come towards her and stood behind her while she was still in the chair.

" We have to make you look different so your normal makeup isn't enough we about put a little bit more and then change the clothes out and of course some glasses and hat honey and bam! You have you a costume. "

Heena had laughed at her own joke as she was trying to get Jorden to laugh as well. Jorden had the biggest smile on her face out of all of that week she was ready to do something different, she wanted to step out the box and be prepared that she might be doing this on a normal basis. 

Heena had redone some of Jordan's makeup and added to it then made her change into something that she would normally wear in America that people would look at you like you were lost in Korea, then she had taken all of her hair and put it in a pony and shoved it through the hole in the dad cap she had on and made a bun out of it and placed big sunglasses on her eyes. Jorden was excited, she had turned sideways in the chair and looked at Heena who was giving her a proud mother look. 

" Thanks, Heena, I'll make you proud. "

Heena had just nodded and put up her hand as she had walked out of the room

" Forget about that, Just have fun and don't be late coming back home we have interviews in the morning. "

Jorden had chuckled as she had grabbed her wallet and keys before running to the door and grabbing a pair of shoes and heading out making sure no one was watching and sneaked out of the building with a proud smile on her face. 

Jorden had been walking around Seoul with no worries no one was following her no one even suspected her to be a girl group member, she was happy she had gone to Jay Parks Cafe and gotten some iced tea and just continued with her walk all around. She was looking on her phone at what she should do while she was out, and she saw that seventeen would be performing where Got7 happened to be so she thought she would pay the boys a visit and also see if she could catch up with Amanda.  After making the decision about going she had hauled a cab and made her way to the SBS building. After paying the cab driver she had walked into the building and going the way she and the girls would normally go if they were the group that was performing at the moment. Walking backstage she was stopped thinking that she was a foreign fan but she had told the guards that she was a friend of Jacksons and they had to make sure and called him up. 

" Mr. Wang, we're so sorry she said she was a friend of yours? "

Jackson had looked at Jorden with a confused look until she took off her glasses, Jackson had smiled lightly and nodded at the guards. 

" Yeah, she's with me. "

Jorden had smirked and looked at the guards who had bowed at the two as they had walked backstage. 

" What are you doing here? "
" Everyone had plans but me so Heena Unnie helped me make my escape and poof! here I am. "

Jackson had chuckled at her explanation as they had gone into the room assigned to the guys, walking in Jorden saw Amada sitting beside Mark, both were on their phones. Jorden had smiled widely and went to tackle her group member. Amada was caught off guard but see who it was being that she was the only girl she knew with purple hair she had almost immediately hugged her back.

" When, how, and why? "

Jorden had laughed as she had smiled and waved at the guys around.

" Well a few hours ago I didn't want to be home I was bored with nothing to do with my life and Heena helped me fool the paps, I took a taxi here and boom baby you see me! "

Amanda had chuckled as she automatically began to talk girl things with Jorden as the guys were still getting ready.

" Hey Jackson oppa, Seventeen is here right?"

Jackson had turned around to meet her eyes with a small playful smirk on her face as he knew that she wanted to meet them, I mean who wouldn't right. Jackson had gotten up and taken her hand lightly pulling her towards the door not before telling the guys that they would be back. Jorden was confused but she knew better that to fight it. Jackson was leading her down hallways and turning corners before they had reached a door that had Seventeen on it. Jorden's mouth had dropped open a bit before she could say anything Jackson had knocked on the door causing noises on the other side before it was opened. The two had come face to face with D.K, Jorden was shocked that he would actually take her to them.

" Oh sunbae?! "

D.K had opened the door so he could be seen all the guys had gotten up and bowed to Jackson as he had walked in with Jorden behind him.

" Hey guys, I wanted to introduce you to my good friend and label mate, Jorden. "

Jorden couldn't say anything so she just bowed to the group who bowed back with a smile on their faces. D.K had walked over to where he was sitting which was beside Joshua. 

" Is she from the new girl group with JYP? "

Jeonghan had asked looking at her with a soft smile on his face. Jackson just nodded and placed an arm around her shoulders.

" She is also like my little sister, I have to leave her in your care cause we have to be on stage in five so... I'll be watching you. "

Jorden had looked over at Jackson as he was walking backward out the door causing her to freak out a little to think that she was going to be alone with Seventeen. Before she could protest Jackson had already left. Jorden had turned back around to the five of the guys standing in front of her waiting for her to say something than they were pushed away by Vernon. 

" Dang guys back up she needs to breathe too. Hi, I'm Vernon. "

He had stuck his hand out for her to shake bu she just bowed lightly. He had done a light chuckle before guiding lightly to the couch to sit down which was across from Joshua. Joshua was watching everything and was shaking his head at is animal like members thinking that they have never seen a girl before, He was on his phone trying not to pay much attention to the girl that his sunbae had brought in but once he heard the name he almost instantly became nervous causing D.K to walk over to him and began teasing him quietly. 

" Your future girlfriend is here, Josh go say hi~ "

He had pushed him off lightly causing D.K. to laugh before going back to finish his makeup. When she had sat across from him he had gotten more nervous but didn't want to show. He saw how Vernon was talking to her and that stirred something inside of him. Once Vernon had gotten up for his turn in the chair Joshua had gone to sit beside Jorden who still felt out of place. 

" Hi, I'm Joshua. Nice to meet you"
" Jorden. "

Joshua had stuck his hand out for a handshake thinking that she was going to give him a bow too but he held his hand back. They were both shocked at what was happening but they were happy that it did happen. 

Jorden has been hanging out with the boys of Seventeen all day right after the shooting of the show they were on they had asked her if she wanted to get dinner with them, and what girl turns down free food so of course, she had gone. They had bonded over many things but she was more close with the foreign members than anything mainly Joshua. They had talked the night away! When dinner was done The group had left the two at the table as they were the only ones that had ordered desert. Talked about their families, what parts of the US they were from, how they had gotten started with Kpop. Just the whole nine yards and they were happy with one another's company not wanting this night to end Jorden's phone had rung, causing the two to look down at her phone.

Jamie

Joshua knew that she needed to answer.

" Go ahead, I'll wait."

Jorden had picked it up and walked a bit away from him. 

" Hey, Jamie what's up. "
" Hey, where are you? We were trying to go out for dinner and you weren't here. "

" I was just... out, I should be on my way back now. "
" Okay well, we're going to leave now so just meet us at the restaurant okay. I'll text it to you the address. "

" Okay see yall there. "

Jorden had placed her phone in her back pocket with a huff escaping her lips knowing that she was about to leave the one guy she actually liked. Walking back into where they were sitting Jorden saw Joshua on his phone occupying his time until she came back. When she had sat down beside him he almost dropped his phone on the table and sent her a small embarrassing smile, Jorden had taken a sip of the water that was in front of her before telling him that she had to leave.

" So... I have to go. "
" What? Why? "
" That was my unnie, the group is going out for some dinner and they were looking for me. "
" But, we just ate."

Jorden had laughed before shaking her head and taking another sip. 

" I'm a girl from America that loves food and isn't afraid to gain a few pounds, eating more food won't hurt me, and plus I'm still hungry. Look, Josh, it was beyond word that I can put together on how I feel tonight and I might just be a bit dramatic but I had the time of my life even though all we did was talk and eat. "
" And talking is the best way to get to know someone. So I guess I can say the same, tonight was the best night I've had in a long time. I hope we could do this again. "
" I would love that. "

The two had smiled at each other before getting up and making their way to the door with small smiles playing on both of their faces, Jorden was happy that she finally met the one guy that made her happy in life, Joshua could say the same, ever since Gimmy had debuted he wanted to meet all of them but Jorden the most. Joshua had hailed her a cab and opened the door for her with a smile playing on his lips.

" Thanks. "
" No problem, I hope this isn't our last time seeing each other. "
" Never thought it was. "

Jorden had smiled in his direction before feeling lips go to her cheek. Jorden was shocked as Joshua had stood back with a light tint to his face, He kissed her, it was asper in the moment thing but he kissed her. Jorden had sat in the taxi still shocked with the biggest grin she could muster; The taxi driver had driven off as soon as she had closed the door not giving her time to talk to Joshua or give him her number, She just hopes that they cross paths soon again.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

A/N:: AHHHHHHHHH NEW CHAPPIEEEEE So it was finally time for Jorden to get her chapter!! What do you guys think... oooo also I was thinking about a new book should I do it??