Dorms || Second set

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

Third Person POV

The first three girls had a chance to look into their dorms and now it’s the second set of girls with four girls they thought their rooms wouldn’t be as big but boy were they wrong the living room showcased the ceiling to floor window that showed them the view of Seoul and this kind of window was in all of the rooms so they could wake up to the sun rise. All the girls were in awe as they had saw the size of the living room and the kitchen it had a full sized dinning table in it like what apartment ever has that... none that's what. They girl’s doors were just like the ones across the hall with their names in their native tongue.

 

The first one to her room was HyeSeon. She had walked to her door with her name in Hangeul. She had a huge smile on her face as she had reached for the door knob and turned it.

 

She had looked around as she had come face to face with the bed that was on the right side of the room and the TV that faced the bed, and the floor length window that’s in every room was covered in light pastel and white drapes. HyeSeon had walked in and sat down on her bed with a huge smile on her face as she was looking around at the room. The ottoman that was at the foot of the bed was quilted and cute, while her feature wall was wooden with details that would catch anyone’s eye. After she had looked around the room a bit she finally realized that it was time for her to sleep so she changed into her PJs and lied down in her bed

 

" I have my own room."

 

Hyeseon had just shake her head in happiness and went to search around the apartment some more. As she was looking around Jorden was walking into her room; she was just as shocked as the rest not because it’s big but because it was purple. Her smile was just as wide as the other girls when she went over to the window to look at the view that the room held. It was high up enough to where she could see the huge mountains in the far away view. Her room represented her as the drapes were lavender; her bed spread was in a pastel purple and s table to where she could work on. Jorden knew her room would be perfect but not this perfect. Jorden had lain down on her bed and started to play on her phone until she gotten sleepy. Now on the other side of the all way there was Heena she was so passed the point of tired but she was ready to see her room.

 

As she opened the door the first thing that her eyes had caught was the Indian styled bed spread and comforter that made her remember all about her home country. It made her feel more at home than anything else in Korea and she was proud. Looking around she saw how blinged out her room was it had fringed drapes that covered up the window and the small sitting area she had in her room. The room made her is such a comfortable mode that she just lied down and went to sleep.

 

Sabrina was still in the living room just sitting on the couch playing with her phone until she realized what time it was and that she had to get up early with the rest of the girls so she went and looked for her room. Once found she was in awe! The room was just too beautiful for her to even imagine of having. Her room was in a contemporary style and she loved it. The neutrals that made her feel so at peace and the view that the room held just had her in a better mood to sleep. She was just happy and decided that she would go crazy about the rest tomorrow when she waked up so she just changed her clothes and went to sleep in her soft bed.

The next day the girls were all up at seven A.M and was waiting to get the call that their van was waiting outside for them being that today is the first day of promotions for them. They were ready but first they had to stop buy the head office to see JYP first.

As they had made thier way to his office and sat in their normal sprots as they had waited for JY with thie coffees in hand. 

" Ladies thanks for coming this early."

They all had stood up and bowed to him before sitting back down with small smiles on thier face.

" I'm so sorry that your first promo is early but the good news is that you will be going on Weekly Idol. "

All of the girls had smiled widely to each other being that they had watched weekly idol all the time when they were just trainees and now they get to be on the show this is just so unreal to them. After the small meeting with JY the girls had made their way back down to the van. On the way their theyhad ran in to the sunbaes GOT7 they were going towards the practice room, well at least that's what it looked like. The girls had bowed, well all but  before continueing thier walk. JB had gave Jamie a look ans she just smikred knowing that it would get under his skin. 

The girls had made thier way into the van, sat in their seats and began to take a small nap before going to the set for Weekly Idol.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

A/N:: OMG You guys how are you. College has been a pain in the booty but hey gotta make money some how. I hope yall like this chapter and I'll get working on the next one :)

HyeSeon
Jorden
Heena the bed spread
Sabrina