Respect, We need it~~

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

Third Person POV

          Walking through the halls of JYP Jorden and Jamie had been there since earlier waiting for their van to show up to pick them so they can just go out. Jamie's phone had started to ring so she had excused herself away from Jorden so she could go answer it. Jorden was just sitting at in one of the waiting chairs before she heard a small scoff in the distance. She had looked up to see her worst enemy in this whole company.

Im Jaebeom. 

Jorden tried to ignore him but he had smirked seeing what she was doing so he took this chance to say something to her. 

" So no bow this time either huh. "

Jorden tried her hardest not to roll her eyes as she had stood up to bow at him, then sat back down and continued to wait for her unnie. 

" So you just gonna sit here and try to look cute or actually do something. "
" Are you just gonna stand there and insult someone whom you don't even know? "

JB was a bit taken back by her response as he and sat down in front of her and just watched her. Jorden was passed the point of annoyed with the Korean man in front of her so she just pulled out her phone to try and distract her from his stupidity. 

" Wow... is everyone in your group so... "
" Smart, beautiful, respectful of one another, talented, diversed.. you know I can go on and on for days. "
" No, I actually meant annoying, and disrespectful. "
" Wow. Is everyone in your group just as incompetent, ignorant, stupid, egocentric, parasitic oh and I can still go on for days. "

Shocked and appalled at the same time JB had leaned back in his chair with thoughts going through his head that made him actually think about the way he thought about the girls now. Jamie had come back to find the two glaring at each other so to make herself known she had cleared making the two jump up. Jamie had walked over to Jorden rubbing her shoulders lightly knowing that JB had said something to her to annoy her. JB was looking down at his shoes knowing that Jamie was known for speaking her mind, but she just shook her head and slid her phone into her back pocket.

" Jo manager Oppa is waiting outside tell him I'll be out in a minute. "

Jorden had nodded and left not before glaring at JB. Jamie had sat down and crossed her legs and looked up at JB who was still standing with a small smile on her face as she motioned for him to sit in front of her. 

" Okay now I acknowledge you as a Sunbae but as a person, you're just getting worse and worse huh. "

Jb didn't say anything, afraid that she would get angry. Just a few months into her whole idol life and she's already known as the idol that just doesn't care.

" JB... I like you. I really do, but if you continue to disrespect my group the way you do then I have no other choice then to go to JY himself to solve the whole issue okay. Do you understand? "

He had just nodded as Jamie had stood up with a small smile on her face, and being the nice person she is. she had bowed respectfully and placed a light kiss on his cheek.

" I was actually looking forwards to working with you. "

JB was shocked by the action had just stood there and watched her walk away with wide eyes still trying to process what just happened. Jamie had walked out to the van with a smirk on her face as she had sat beside Jorden. 

" What so happy about unni? "
" Well, let's just say that JB oppa~ Won't bother us for a while. "

She had winked at Jorden and plugged in her headphones before closing her eyes as they were on their way to their photo shoot.

_++++++++++++++++++++++++_

A/N:: OMG TWO FREAKING CHAPTERS BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW BEFORE YALL GO APE S++T ON ME ABOUT JB LeT me just say that JB is a part of my future baby daddy list so just let's go along okayy :) Great