Super Sunbae!

GiMMy || JYP Entertainments|| New Girl Group||

Third Person POV 

The girls had came out of their little huddle and bowed at the group of four boys correctly. They had just smiled as the guys sit down in front of the girls so they can practice their dance.  

 

" Alright girls let's getr' done. " 

 

Jamie says in English with her southern accent strong in her voice. They had marked the middle of the floor and began to do the dance that they were taught. The guys were smiling and happy that their hobaes were so talented and dancing with so much heart and showing how much hard work was put into the dance. As the girls finished they had stood alongside each other waiting to hear something from their sunbaes. One of the guys had got up and the rest had followed behind that.  

 

" So that was just perfect but always remember girl show the feeling of the song in you face two of you I'm sure were just trying to do the moves but don't just try to do the moves, actually do them. Feel the change as a girl group. Other than that everything was perfectly fine. " 

 

The well known Park Joon from the group G.O.D said to the girls as he had gotten up from the seat and Danny was right behind him. 

 

" Yea, Joon is right. You gotta put more into the way you look while dancing it's different for us cause we're guys but it's about the same thing gotta put feel in your dancing. Back then the dancing were different from now and that why we have these two goofballs with us. " 
 


Danny said pointing at Ok Taecyeon and Nichkhun from 2PM. The sunbaes that they all looked up to so much were standing before them. Taecyeon had chuckled lightly and tried to cover his small smile he had showing. 


 
" All though that very true. I think the same as Danny and Joon. More emotion in the face and this will be perfect. Anything to add Khun? " 


 
Nichkhun just shakes his head and smiles softly at the girls.  


 

"I'm saying the same as you guys and also it's really nice to meet you girls. " 

 

The girls had gave him a smile and nodded slightly. 

 

" Same for us. All of us girl looked up to both of your groups so we plan to become as big as you guys are. " 

 

All of the guys had smiled knowing that they are a super importance in their hobaes life. Taecyeon had looked at his watch then back up and met eyes with Lizzy. She had blushed lightly and looked away as they had bowed at them as they were leaving. Lizzy had crashed down to the floor and put her knees up to her chest with a wide smile like the Cheshire cat from Alice In Wonderland. The girls had saw how she was acting and how she had just fell to the floor making it look like it hurt everyone was a bit worried but Jorden and Jamie, those two just smiled at the girls trying to check on her. As they had walked away to their pile of stuff they had a small conversation. 

 

" Oh she so likes Taecyeon Oppa. " 

" Yes! Jamie I thought I was the only one getting those vibes from her. " 

" Oh no honey I can sense when love is in the air around me. It's like a seventh sense. " 

 

The two girls had laughed as they had all their things and walked out of the studio, not without telling the girl where they were going. It's not fifteen minutes later and all the girls are gone but Lizzy who is still there practicing making sure she is getting everything down, because she knows some of the moves are not her strong suit; She had decided that it was time for a mini break and went back to the café to get a drink that would cool her off at this time she had stripped down to her PINK sports bra due to the heat and she didn't want to ruin her shirt so she just left it off, it looked like a barlette anyways so why not. She was in the café waiting for her drink as she had saw Taecyeon again but this time with a few of his group members.  

 

After taking her cup with ice water in it, she had tried to walk pass the group of men with a small bow but instead things didn't go her way and she bumped right into Taecyeon spilling her drink all over him. Lizzy's eyes had went wide and she had gotten scared and ran all the way to the dance studio with tears her eye lightly.  

 

" Ugh!! That did not just happen. " 

 

She had slid down the wall of the door and her head in her hands shaking her head, still not believing that the incident just happened. 

 

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ 

A/N:: BAM G.O.D in the house along with 2PM. 

How'd ya like the chapter??