Back...

There's more to it than just Hard Work

"Put this on, it's your outfit for the performance. You can change over here. See you in a bit!" Sohee pushed me into a small changing room that was build outside. I opened the bag and inside was the outfit identical to the one in the music video used by Sooyoung in the beginning. Without thinking and falling in love with it, I put it on. The shirt, the skirt, the heels. Wow....I stood there looking myself in the mirror.

"Ready to get your hair and makeup done?!" Sohee walked into the room and started plastering my face with makeup and curling my hair. This reminded me of thing but I couldn't quite remember it. As if it was deja vu.

"Perfect! :D" She looked at me with a bright smile. " You look like Sooyoung! Anyway remember Your doing  Hyoyeon's  part leading to the rap and Jessica's part, after wards high note with taeyeon. Basically you rule the ending parts. Got it!"

I just nodded.

"You know your not much of a talker" she laughed. "It's about time, are you ready? "

Taking a deep breath in and out. I replied "Ready"

Sohee lead me to the group of the other girls. There was about 7 of us. She introduced me and explained to the other members I was covering someone. They all simply agreed.  

"Let's cheer! Come on girls!" We all circled around her."1..2..3...FIGHTING!" We jumped into the air with our fist. What a feeling!

"Let's do this" Sohee said. We put on our mics and walked into the stage.  I walked to my spot in the middle and took my pose

Standing their I looked out, into the audience and took a deep breath in waiting for the song to start

"I can tell you’re lookin at me I know what you see. Any closer and you’ll feel the heat GG. You don’t have to pretend that you didn’t notice me. Every look will make it hard to breathe. TRX. Bring the boys out"

Remembering the cheography wasn't as hard as I had thought. It came naturally as if this was my song. My groups. I had a smile on my face the whole  time

"I know life is a mystery I’m gonna make history I’m taking it from the start Call all emergency I’m watching the phone ring I’m feeling this in my heart (my heart)"

The group members, sounded exactly as their parts. Simply amazing. Finally getting close to my part...taking another deep breath preparing myself for my time...

"Girls’ Generation make you feel the heat And we’re doin it we can’t be beat (Bring the boys out)"

Here we go...Dancing up to front of the stage. Following every single step...

"We’re born to win Better tell all your friends Cuz we get it in, You know the girls (Bring the boys out)" 

Wow....After that moment I couldn't stop smiling. I felt as i owned the stage. The rush of what I loved when I was younger came to me all at one. My love, my passion. It's back...

"Girls bring the boys out! I wanna dance right now We can show em how the girls get down Yes we go for more than zero Number one everyone should know Check this out"

This is my stage. 

"All’a(all the) Boys, All’a(all the) Boys want my heart Better know how to rock and don’t stop Oh gee we make it so hot Girls generation we won’t stop Bring the boys out"

I'm back home. 

"It’s not a fantasy This is right for me Living it like a star"

What I have been missing out...

"Can’t get the best of me I’ma be what I wanna be. This is deep in my heart.

My dreams. 

Walking up to the stage to stand side by side with the singer who was singing The other part. We sung our hearts out. 

"My heart~" 

As soon as I knew people were clapping, yelling our name and screaming as loud as they could. This feeling was amazing. I finally felt that part that was missing from my life so long. My love and passion of the stage. After holding out pose for awhile we started jumping up and screaming on the stage. I was receiving hugs from all the members. 

"That was amazing! You were amazing. -Points at me-  We were all amazing! This was the largest crowd we have ever performed in front of and we hit all the notes right on. I honestly felt we were Girls Generation" Sohee yelled into the microphone. "Thank you so much!!!"

We all formed into a line held hands and bowed. Standing up straight again I saw him. The sunglasses. If i wasn't mistaken i swear he was smiling at me. After all the tears on the stage we finally walked off.