SM Entertainment

There's more to it than just Hard Work
"Wow...." I said under my breath. In front of me was a building that resembled somewhat of a town-hall. The reason I because so amazed by it was because here was SM entertainment. One of the top entertainment agencies in Korea.  If you were a SM artist you were basically going to be known as a a big idol. Yes I do admit I don't keep track who's famous and who's in what group. My reason to this is because it doesn't matter who is on the group or who the singer looks like, but the music talent they hold inside of them. 

"Ready to go inside?" I felt someone poke my arm. 

I gave Minho a nod and walked inside the building. At that moment I began wondering what relation Minho had with SM. He walked inside as if he already knew this place. I followed his lead into the building and towards the audition. Arriving to the audition he grabbed the forms and he helped me fill them out. Right away, before I knew it, Minho wished me good luck, and I was walking to my audition.

Walking into this room, was different than walking into the Star audition. I was more nervous, and became scared. Perhaps because I already knew about the company's high history of being one of the best.  I stood in front of the chairman and gave him a 90 degree bow. 

"Ah Min it is a pleasure to meet you, I have heard so much about you from Minho." Minho spoke about me? I slightly blushed. He began looking through my paper work just like in my past audition did. I was also asked the same questions. Everyone seemed to be curious about why I had quiet music. After he finished he sat up straight and smiled. He opened up his laptop and turned around to face me. On the screen was a video of when I performed on the stage in the park . My eyes widen wondering how that got in his hands. 

"I have seen your talent Min, Your quite exceptional must I say. Such passion up there. You practiced prior to it correct?"

"Actually, I didn't practice at all. I mean i wasn't suppose to perform on that stage..." I began explaining to him how Sohee heard me singing while I was sitting down and dragged me up on the stage. Also how I already knew the choreography as well. He seemed quiet interested in my story. He would keep his eyes on me, without looking away. 

"Wow....I'm impressed." He put his elbows on the table and put his hands together. "Could you sing that song once again for me?"  I nodded. I bit down on my lip and swallowed. 

The words came out of my mouth, one by one. Filling the room with music. My vocal cords hitting every note once again. I kept my arms at my sides in a tight fist. This time I didn't close my eyes. I kept them open and moved my head while I sang. Hitting the high notes I would rise up my arm high and slowly putting It back down as a performer would do. When I finished the song he began clapping. 

"Hearing you sing on the video, and hearing you live is completely different. Live, I could hear your voice better. I could hear the emotion you put into the song...." He leaned back on his chair, keeping a stare on me. "Now, I will play a song and I want you to dance to it. Okay?" he grabbed the remote off his desk and saw soon as I knew a song was filling the room. 

At first I stood there with my eyes closed listening to the song taking in the beat. There it hit me, I had heard it before playing in the park.  "Her Whisper is the Lucifer" 

There I opened my eyes and began dancing, my body was moving to the beat of the song. 

"Loverholic, robotronic, Loverholic, Robotronic..."

To me it felt as if My legs and arms Had a mind of their own. Right there I was making up a choreography to a song I wasn't even familiar with. Yet everything seemed so natural.

When the song was over, I could feel my breathing being heaver. From my position I stood up straight. 

"One word: Blown away. When you began singing along, there I was very impressed." I was singing along?! 

"If I were to tell you right here, right now that you passed what would to say?" 

My eyes widen and I quickly bowed "I would promise that I would do my best, and work hard. "  I stood back up. "Also I will succeed. I will become successful. I will make my fans proud of me. I will make you proud of me." 

He didn't move an inch, for a moment and sat there thinking. I began thinking that I blown it. That I had said the wrong thing. I looked down at the ground. Suddenly I heard him getting out of his chair and footsteps towards me. I looked up and there he was standing in front of him. He bowed and held a hand out smiling. 

" I am Lee Soo Man, Chairmain, Welcome to SM Entertainment Min."