Dinner

There's more to it than just Hard Work

There was knock at my door. I stood up from the couch and walked over to open it. 

"Congrats!" It was Kevin holding a white box that seemed to be holding a cake. 

"You didn't have too" My cheeks where blushing slightly. I started smiling from feeling a bit embrassed. 

"Aigoooo! I wanted too!" He smiled brightly. A sense of kindness came off him. I stood to the side and let him in 

"The food will be here in a bit. Why don't you change?" He said as he was walking into my home placing the box on the table. 

"Change?..." I mumbled to myself. I looked down at myself and Had forgotten I had put on my pajama pants when I got home to fill more comfortable. I mentally facepalmed myself. 

"I'll be right back!" I dashed up the stairs and into my room. As soon as I closed the door I ran towards my clost. What to wear what to wear... I began thinking to myself. After digging through my closet, I picked the perfect outfit

 ( http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxcun3baS91ql7n1eo1_400.png ).

After I finished dressing up, i walked up to the mirror and started Fixing  my hair down into lose curls. After finishing up I gave myself a nod and walked downstairs to the table. 

"I have changed!" i said as I towards him. 

Kevin was at the table busy preparing plates on the table. "Finally!..." as he turned around he looked up and down at my outfit. Noticing I slightly blushed.  "You look..perfect!" He me a nod. 

At that moment the door bell rang. 

"I got it!"  he ran for the door. I have out a small laugh and took a seat down at the table. I took out my phone and started scrolling through my messages. There was one new message.

"Min, I want you to meet my friends!" I quickly closed my phone without looking at the name and stood up. Walking over to the door. 

"This is Soohyun, we're both in the same group" he mentioned toward a light brown haired guy who was a bit taller than Kevin. 

He bowed "It's nice to finally meet the girl Kevin has been talking about non stop" he laughed playfully punching kevin on the arm. 

"Aigoooo!" They both simply laughed.  Kevin then walked over to a younger boy with dark brown hair 

"This is Hyunseung, he's in another group but we're good friends." 

Hyunseung?...it couldn't possible be...there's no way.   He looked me in the eyes and bowed "It's nice to meet you Min" He stood up back and gave me a small grin. I looked into his eyes, and I instantly felt my cheeks warm up. 

"It's nice to meet you too..."I managed to say. 

"They are the ones who brought me the dinner for tonight, I'll go set it up!" He took the bags and walked over happily towards the table leaving me standing at the door with Soohyun and Hyunseung. Leaving an awkward silence behind. 

Soohyun was the one who broke it. 

"I heard your the new trainee who was accepted today?" he grinned. 

I nodded smiling "Yes, I auditioned this morning" When I spoke 

Hyunseung looked up at me. When I looked over he gave me a soft smile. 

"Well I will be looking forward to seeing you around. I'm sorry to make out time short but we must be leaving. Congratulations Min" He gave me a slight bow before placing his hands in his pocket and walking away towards his car. 

"Until next time Min" Hyunseung Slightly bowed and followed Soohyun behind. 

I felt my chest becoming heavy.

"Hyunseung...." i spoke in a low voice

"Min, dinner!" Kevin yelled. I shook my head coming out of my daze and walked towards to the table. 


(Note: styles; Soohyun, looks like the era Of Tic Tock music video and Hyunseung looks like in the era of Trouble Maker. Just a visual!)


(OOC: I broke my promise, I know and I apologize! Just this week has been crazy. DECA paperwork, and than the option of early college. Aigo!!! ~ Also forgive me for the bad grammar. Updating from my iPhone is a challenge )